Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > The Blog

The Blog Post the crazy happenings in your life here. If it's interesting enough it may be moved to the main news page.

Old 03-14-2006   #1
weazle
totally jacked weasel's name

weazle is an unknown quantity at this point
Week......end.

Fun fun ^.^
Current mood: tired
So yesterday was fun.
We (Rachel, Robert, Me, Caiti, Dani, Amanda, Erica)played hide and seek at Wal-Mart for an hour and a half, then got bored and hot and hungry. So we got 3 pizzas and ate them. All.
Then we hung around at my house and Erica fell off a skateboard horribly bad and killed her knees and elbows. Now they're all purple and she has a chunk missing from her elbow.
Then at 6 we (Me, Erica, Amanda)went over to Josh's house and hung out, and besides us it was Dan, Mike, Jamie, Josh, John, Tony and Alex. Yeah that was fun. We hung out in the hot tub and watched T.V. and listened to music and I stepped in a hole full of mud. Good times.
We ended up sleeping over there.
Then we woke up at 7 fucking am and complained about that, then went home around 10ish.
Then we chilled in my bed til around noon thirty.
Yup.
We're pretty much SPED.
Comment me though! It's almost my birthday!
--------------------
Old 03-14-2006   #2
jess
Hussy!!!

jess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to behold
Re: Week......end.

Quote:
Originally Said by Sytrohs87
blog thread plz
^ what he said

PoWeR rAnGeRs!

...captain planet was taken

Telepath wanted: you know where to apply
jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006   #3
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

don't get me wrong.. we enjoy reading about people's lives, but you seem like a spammer.. with such a high volume of blog-type posts in such a short period of time when no one (that i'm aware of) here knows who you are..

*is suspicious*

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006   #4
jess
Hussy!!!

jess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to beholdjess is a splendid one to behold

damn that infernal walking flag! it's driving me crazy!

PoWeR rAnGeRs!

...captain planet was taken

Telepath wanted: you know where to apply
jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006   #5
Grunt
Aye, very good

Grunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond repute

to be fair, at least shes trying to let us get to know her.
and also, this place used to have hundreds of new threads and posts a day. we're all just old and slow now.
however, i doubt the age shown thre is correct.
26? hide and seek in walmart? i smell shite!

Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006   #6
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle

tis true.

we need more random posts.

AS is too strict now.

I blame the americans!
Old 03-14-2006   #7
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

Well i'm back, and i'm weird AND random!!

I say we go nuts in the never ending threads, like old times! .... I am definitely a responsible forum moderator
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006   #8
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Grunt
however, i doubt the age shown thre is correct.
26? hide and seek in walmart? i smell shite!
yea just the way she put..."So we got 3 pizzas and ate them. All."....considering theres like a platoon of people listed im not suprised....fuck me on a good day I can chow down 3 pizza's by myself

Quote:
Originally Said by Wobbie
I say we go nuts in the never ending threads, like old times!
I say you shut up old man....back to the library with you
Old 03-14-2006   #9
weazle

Quote:
Originally Said by sazzle
tis true.

we need more random posts.

AS is too strict now.

I blame the americans!
Thanx but you blame me for what ? Call me random,lol.
Old 03-14-2006   #10
~Angel RieS #7~
Crazy ^.^

~Angel RieS #7~ has a spectacular aura about~Angel RieS #7~ has a spectacular aura about~Angel RieS #7~ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Said by jess
damn that infernal walking flag! it's driving me crazy!
trust me it's not only driving me crazy but it's also annoying me so badly.
~Angel RieS #7~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006   #11
weazle

Quote:
Originally Said by ~Angel RieS #7~
trust me it's not only driving me crazy but it's also annoying me so badly.
Maybe if you will close one eye you will be ok.Lol . I could get some other flag if that would help ? The rebell Fag ? The Lone star or is it the girl ? Do you not like girl's or is it her color ? If she is A flying bird ,would you like that ?
Help me out here this is all ready my secon sigg. Lol. How about A crying baby ? Lol.
Old 03-14-2006   #12
Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

I think its the fact you have the flag carrier in BOTH your avatar AND sig...
Old 03-14-2006   #13
weazle

Quote:
Originally Said by Mr Stabby
I Love twins ,don't you?
Old 03-14-2006   #14
quirk
Well Known Member

quirk is a jewel in the roughquirk is a jewel in the roughquirk is a jewel in the rough

Yay for random threads!

Jess, ~Angel RieS #7~: Firefox Adblock Right click, Adblock Image, ok, nasty mean waving flag gone.
gets paid lots of money for doing so.
quirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006   #15
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

Quote:
Originally Said by Mr Stabby
dont go to her public profile lol....it only gets worse...

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006   #16
Mr Stabby

Quote:
Originally Said by notlob
dont go to her public profile lol....it only gets worse...
oh god....fucking hell thats a mess lol we have a rule against profile pics dont we? that they have to be of you?
Old 03-14-2006   #17
Grunt
Aye, very good

Grunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond repute

that IS very true..... not like you to know the rules dean!?

thanks quirk, never actually occured to me to use adblock for anoying sigs despide having an extensive library of blocked things.

Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006   #18
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento

Quote:
Originally Said by weazle
Comment me though! It's almost my birthday!
--------------------
Go back to myspace ffs. And if your set age is correct, your 26, or somewhere around there. Arent you a little old to be playing around inside a walmart?

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006   #19
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

I still play in Wal-Mart.

When youth defies itself to age...
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006   #20
Mr Stabby

your 19, shes 26.....big fucking difference....at 19 you can still be a twat, but past that is the magical age....ahhh who gives a fuck...

I still call bullshit on the age tho lol