Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Movies & TV

Movies & TV Talk about your favorite films and TV shows or find out if a new movie is worth seeing.

Old 01-25-2003   #1
zer0tonight
Well Known Member

zer0tonight has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to zer0tonight
Darkness Falls

OK, my friends and me just saw Darkness Falls because there was nothing else to do, and that was the stupidest movie! We guessed all that happened and even almost got kicked out for being too loud because the actual movie didnt entertain us. DONT SEE DARKNESS FALLS!!!!!
Old 01-26-2003   #2
BlackVelvet
Newbie Member

BlackVelvet is on a distinguished road
I also second that vote. I'll admit it has its couple of seconds of suspense, but overall the whole storyline was just too slow and dull. My friends and I had to practically hold in laughters pain for how predictable this movie is. Honestly whats with the cheesy lines?
BlackVelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003   #3
zer0tonight
Well Known Member

zer0tonight has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to zer0tonight
I think they just had to find something to do in the limited amount of time just to create the ending. The previews looked so good but it was so stupid!
Old 01-31-2003   #4
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy
i thought just the opposite. i thought it was a great movie
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003   #5
2kte4u
Old & Wise Member

2kte4u will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to 2kte4u
I'm in between. My ~love~ freaked out and ran out of the theater, while I just stood there and sighed. I'm in between because it scared my love...that was pretty funny...and I just thought it was alright. The ending was better than I expected it to end. I mean...in the movie Jack Frost...the horror one, they had to melt him with anti-freeze. I mean...how lame. Or in Signs...it wasn't suppose to turn out to be an alien, but in Darkness Falls, I'm kinda glad it ended with the light house.

It's the only culture some people have left
2kte4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003   #6
surreal
Needs to confirm E-mail address

surreal is a glorious beacon of lightsurreal is a glorious beacon of lightsurreal is a glorious beacon of lightsurreal is a glorious beacon of lightsurreal is a glorious beacon of light
I have to agree with the others that movie did suck. They tried to get my hopes up with previews but in the end it was just a waist of 5 dollors.

The essence of balance is detachment. To embrace a cause, to grow fond or spiteful is to lose one's balance. After which no action can be trusted.
surreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003   #7
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy
i am disappointed no one liked this movie
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003   #8
Rock ur socks
and i'll rock them hard too !

Rock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divine
Send a message via AIM to Rock ur socks Send a message via Yahoo to Rock ur socks
Oh poopy susan and i loved this movie. IT WAS SO FREAKING SCARY!!!! And who would ever think it was the tooth fairy.
Rock ur socks is offline   Reply With Quote