Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Guys & Gals

Guys & Gals Girls + Guys, Relationships, Dating, Sex, Babe threads, etc...

Old 05-20-2004   #1
freshgurl60

freshgurl60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to freshgurl60 Send a message via Yahoo to freshgurl60
Summer!!!!!

Boys and girls it's here.... the best time to show off your goodies. Summer makes people's inner self come out. Just wanted to remind ya'll that when having "fun" in the sun PUT ON SUNSCREEN. Oh well your call BY THE WAY...
HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS and you will surely have a summer not to for get!!!

Out-
Old 05-20-2004   #2
Kali
groingrabbingly good!

Kali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond reputeKali has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Summer!!!!!

friends with benefits never works... ever.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004   #3
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

Its Raining. Heavily.

Balls.

Alba gu brąth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004   #4
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

but friends with benefits is usually pretty fun while it lasts....and u can probably say that about everything...so just go for it.

although, i hate summer. and i hate heat. i wish we could skip summer this year and go straight to fall.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004   #5
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones

Nah, I can't skip summer. My birthday kicks it off. June 21. Oh yeah. Gonna be 17, not that it'll do much for me except get me into R-rated movies without my parents. And I've been doing that for years anyway, so oh well. Summer gives me a much needed break. School is wearing my brain to nothing. And now track's over so that takes away something to do, rather than sit on my ass here. I can't wait until summer gets here.
Old 05-20-2004   #6
vhg
Well Known Member

vhg is just really nicevhg is just really nice

Friends with benefits is fun while it lasts, but when it ends, sometimes it can take a VERY UGLY ENDING. I would know -_- in any case, I'm going to hate summer.

DAMN THOSE COWS (UCDavis...summer school @_@)

gotta love that 01000101 sex position eh? ;P
vhg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004   #7
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

I'm thinking my definition of a Friend with benefits is slightly different from you lot.

Ergo, I don't follow.

Someone tell me what you mean by it?

Alba gu brąth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004   #8
psychopatpl
*PAC MAN*

psychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by allpsychopatpl is respected by all
Send a message via AIM to psychopatpl Send a message via MSN to psychopatpl Send a message via Yahoo to psychopatpl

damn one day i wanna carry out my insane plan... wanna hear it? i dont care lol

go w/ about 10 friends out to the smallest city in america buy about 20 acres of land there for about 100$ an acre hopefully, build a little shack and start a crazy ass drug trafficing life over the summer run the little city, party like crazy then when summer ends just leave... the people wont know what hit em... and friends w/ benefits, there will be no ugly ending... if anything ill leave a note that sais i died lol...

then back to real life, ... take a whole summer road trip to a little town and just chill there racing on the back roads, getting cheap gas free love ;-) and shiat like that.

w/e i love summer... i wish it was windier though... best weather for me would be .... super hot and super windy w/ some clouds.
Old 05-20-2004   #9
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

YAY it's almost summer, but I'll be gone to boot camp, but yay I'll have fun and have lots of fwb.

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004   #10
Ziech
Elite Member

Ziech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart god

Quote:
Originally Said by spadetje
YAY it's almost summer, but I'll be gone to boot camp, but yay I'll have fun and have lots of fwb.
Boot camp? is that where they make you do a bunch of crap to make you a "better" person?
Old 05-21-2004   #11
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

pfft, summer is here from dec-feb, so yeah. plus summer is over-rated anyway...
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004   #12
shahrul
cool guy

shahrul is doing greatshahrul is doing great
Send a message via Yahoo to shahrul

in malaysia always hot....never think when to go to beach and having summer there!!!
forget this post but not the sender........

me,myself,and i....
shahrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004   #13
chaos_control
Well Known Member

chaos_control has a spectacular aura aboutchaos_control has a spectacular aura aboutchaos_control has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to chaos_control

sharul, dude....please, please change your avitar. i'm having serious trips here. i cant take it!
chaos_control is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004   #14
shahrul
cool guy

why??is it problem for you?

me,myself,and i....
Old 05-21-2004   #15
chaos_control
Well Known Member

chaos_control has a spectacular aura aboutchaos_control has a spectacular aura aboutchaos_control has a spectacular aura about

yeah. it always looks like traffic jam's talking to himself. two people having the same avitar's just wrong. its like your face. although, the avi is very, very cool. think you could choose another one?
Old 05-21-2004   #16
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

thanks for changing it shahrul
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004   #17
shahrul
cool guy

dude.i'm sory coz of the avator.but i change my mind to did not have avator same like you.now i get the suitable avator for me(volcom).and i found it.change you avator back!!!okkayyy....

me,myself,and i....
Old 05-21-2004   #18
chaos_control
Well Known Member

thank you
Old 05-22-2004   #19
freshgurl60

freshgurl60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to freshgurl60 Send a message via Yahoo to freshgurl60

Friends with benefits are like people that you JUST mess around ith...NO EMOTIONS,or try not to have any. But with people emotions come along with everything else sooo.... dudes JUST GET SOME
Old 05-22-2004   #20
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

Quote:
Originally Said by Ziech
Boot camp? is that where they make you do a bunch of crap to make you a "better" person?
Ahhhh yeah but it's just Army cadet camp. It would be more fun than work but I took the Drill and Ceremonial course, but I'm gonna find a way to have fun anyways

Summer makes me happy! I just bought some flipflops and shorts
And fwb is the way to go when your not in the mood for emotional crap. Woo!

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote