Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Guys & Gals

Guys & Gals Girls + Guys, Relationships, Dating, Sex, Babe threads, etc...

Old 01-17-2003   #1
darkstone
Newbie Member

darkstone is on a distinguished road
Avril Lavinge

I think that Avril Lavinge is totaly hot, does any of you guys (or girls) know where i can find some hot pic. of her (I would'nt minde i she was nude)
Old 01-17-2003   #2
fake_15

fake_15 has made a few great posts
She does have something to her that is attractive but I don't think your going to find a naked picture of her anytime soon.
Cartman: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Actually, what I said was... [picks up a megaphone] HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS?
fake_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003   #3
ems21
Elite Member

ems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond repute
Aren't there pictures on her website, or do you already have those?

http://www.avril-lavigne.com/

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner who needed it most?" - Mark Twain

Keep in touch with old friends on www.myspace.com
Visit My Website
Visit My Space
ems21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003   #4
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
Quote:
Originally posted by fake_15
but I don't think your going to find a naked picture of her anytime soon.
Especially not on my website

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003   #5
I_Like_M75s

I_Like_M75s is just really niceI_Like_M75s is just really nice
Avril is kinda cute, but not my type.
I_Like_M75s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003   #6
Zero
Super Moderator

Zero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Zero
google.

Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003   #7
mike
Old & Wise Member

mike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of lightmike is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to mike Send a message via AIM to mike Send a message via MSN to mike Send a message via Yahoo to mike
Avril Lavinge isn't that hot... honestly. she doesn't shave and she has sweaty pit stains...

that is all.
Old 01-19-2003   #8
ems21
Elite Member

ems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond repute
eew, how do you know that? I think she is rather tomboyish. That's why she's cooler than most woman singers. She does seem to copy Alanis a little though.

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner who needed it most?" - Mark Twain

Keep in touch with old friends on www.myspace.com
Visit My Website
Visit My Space
ems21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003   #9
SummerSun
Well Known Member

SummerSun is on a distinguished road
Avrils great so much better than Britney
SummerSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003   #10
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute
she wouldnt be bad if she wasnt so fake
Old 01-22-2003   #11
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy
hey if 12 year olds turn you on check out the olsen twins
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003   #12
freshgurl60

freshgurl60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to freshgurl60 Send a message via Yahoo to freshgurl60
What the heck? The olswen twins are gay and stupid and what????
Old 01-23-2003   #13
INCUBUS
Cave ab homine unius libri

INCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of lightINCUBUS is a glorious beacon of light
The Olsen twins are annoying and they suck.

"That which doesn't kill us... only makes us stronger."

"Oh well... whatever... nevermind."
INCUBUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003   #14
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute
hey now, they are almost legal

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

lmfao
Old 01-23-2003   #15
Silent Assassin
Experienced Member

Silent Assassin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Silent Assassin Send a message via AIM to Silent Assassin Send a message via MSN to Silent Assassin Send a message via Yahoo to Silent Assassin
Avril is hot, but she pisses me off... She is always saying her music is 'skater punk' and bullshit like that.. have you heard some of her lyrics? It's pop without a doubt, she is just trying to make herself have the 'skater punk' image...
Silent Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003   #16
kevhead947
Newbie Member

kevhead947 is an unknown quantity at this point
She's 16 and her music sucks!!

She is the poster child for what has become of music today as well as the music industry, they are corporate built and they are proud of it!!

Aghhhh,
Chuck
kevhead947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003   #17
krad
Needs to confirm E-mail address

krad has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to krad
You know, It's probably just that her producers are telling her what to sing and how to dress, and since she's so young still, she's going to follow what they say, just to keep the job. They're building and marketing her image, either so you love it or hate it, but everyone will know her. Hopefully, when she gets older, she'll go her own way and sing her own stuff. But she strikes me as the "punk princess" (which is an oxymoron) of pop culture, at the moment.
krad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003   #18
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Quote:
Originally posted by Blood Red
she wouldnt be bad if she wasnt so fake
need i say more ? ^
Blood Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003   #19
Rock ur socks
and i'll rock them hard too !

Rock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divine
Send a message via AIM to Rock ur socks Send a message via Yahoo to Rock ur socks
dude, the olsen twins are 16 already, and they have their own make-up line.
Rock ur socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003   #20
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
I'm sure you have every kind.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote