Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Movies & TV

Movies & TV Talk about your favorite films and TV shows or find out if a new movie is worth seeing.

Old 01-13-2003   #1
acohrs02
Trainee Member

acohrs02 is on a distinguished road
the matrix reloaded

how bout the new babe? monica bellucci was ranked number one in stuff magizine's top 100 women of 2003. gonna be an excellent movie. let me know how excited you are about seeing it or if you won't watch it at all...
acohrs02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003   #2
tWoSour

tWoSour should be rewarded
Send a message via AIM to tWoSour
I can't wait to see it. The Matrix was such an awesome movie visually, and I hope they can keep it up.

"I'm not sure I can think of any scenario more enjoyable than making 55,000 people from New York shut up." - Curt Shilling

RED SOX NATION: WE STILL BELIEVE!!!

WHY NOT US?
tWoSour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003   #3
P.S.
Newbie Member

P.S. is on a distinguished road

All the promotional marketing is arriving to all countries.
Soon we will see this amazing saga film.
Can't wait!!!!!
P.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003   #4
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy
the matrix trilogy was written as one movie to begin with. so what they did was separate the movie into a trilogy but in the process added extreme detail. that part and the visuals will be excellent. the story lines for all the movies existed before the first one went into production so they will probably be good but that is not always the case as in star wars episodes 1 and 2.
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003   #5
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones
I can't wait to see Reloaded and Revalations. They're gonna be two great movies when they come out.
Indiana Tones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003   #6
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
Isn't a matrix prequel suppost to come out too?

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003   #7
acohrs02
Trainee Member

acohrs02 is on a distinguished road
i've heard talk about it. i think that the matrix reloaded might be the prequel if there is one. at least i've read story plots for the both prequels and sequels so yes, there has been talk about it but i'm not sure at this point.
acohrs02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003   #8
stoned sheep
Needs to confirm E-mail address

stoned sheep is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to stoned sheep
i've heard about these digital rooms that are so detailed that you can't tell them apart from real rooms. and in reloaded, or whatever the new one is, that neo fights like 100 agents that all look the same and you can't tell the real one.
stoned sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003   #9
SpAz
God is a sock.

SpAz has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to SpAz Send a message via MSN to SpAz Send a message via Yahoo to SpAz
when the hell are thses supposed to come out!??! anyone know like the names of all of them in the series and the years they were/are-going-to be released??
SpAz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003   #10
SummerSun
Well Known Member

SummerSun is on a distinguished road
i think the matrix reloaded comes out in may either that or march
SummerSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003   #11
stoned sheep
Needs to confirm E-mail address

stoned sheep is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to stoned sheep
reloaded is like march or some thing then like 2 monthes later revolution, or whatever it is, comes out
stoned sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003   #12
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
march and november
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
Old 01-22-2003   #13
Magus CT
Newbie Member

Magus CT is on a distinguished road
I can't wait for this movie, either. It looks pretty kick ass.
You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Now water can *flow* or it can *crash*!
Be water, my friend."
-Bruce Lee
Magus CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003   #14
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

i think i will be water
Old 01-22-2003   #15
freshgurl60

freshgurl60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to freshgurl60 Send a message via Yahoo to freshgurl60

Yeah baby!!! Neo is a hottie!!!
Old 01-22-2003   #16
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

too bad he's gay
Old 01-22-2003   #17
freshgurl60

freshgurl60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to freshgurl60 Send a message via Yahoo to freshgurl60
He is not gay buddy, him and trinity are going to get it on in the movie...you know that right?
Old 01-22-2003   #18
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
I think carrie-anne moss is quite ugly, I don't know what people see in her. And that tight black leather + kung foo just makes it soo much worse. You know she and Reeves dated for a while?

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003   #19
chrono
Well Known Member

chrono has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to chrono
I didnt see any indication of Neo being gay. Maybe thats just the way you wanted it poopy. Anyways these movies are going to rock I just hope that theyre as mindblowing as the first one.

revelations comes out on my birthday

I would also agree that Carrie Anne Moss isnt that attractive.
Old 01-24-2003   #20
SpAz
God is a sock.

SpAz has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to SpAz Send a message via MSN to SpAz Send a message via Yahoo to SpAz
Quote:
Originally posted by poopy
too bad he's gay
roflmao!!!! good one...

but hes not gay... hes just iced out like the south pole and LOOKS and ACTS like hes gay....
"i know kung-fu!" no u dont, fucktard
"woah..." yeah... most druggies say woah alot, 'hey man.... (heeey... ) woah... (yeah.. like woah....)'
SpAz is offline   Reply With Quote