Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 07-01-2003   #21
Aitrus

Aitrus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aitrus Send a message via Yahoo to Aitrus
dear god i have quite disturbing dreams, however i dont think we are all normal, i think all of us here are a bit nuts heh heh

on another note, yesterday my friend goes "BEN!! I had the wierdest fucking dream, i was a dancer for janet jackson concerts!!!!"

i was appalled heh heh
what happened to the girl I used to hold.
I'm the demon in your eyes but you're the goddess of my heart.
now I need you to feel me and kiss my lips one more time.
Aitrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003   #22
Aitrus

yeah i often have dreams of my girlfriends destroying my life, then beating me to death or stabbing, or cutting.. ect ect... then as im dieing i can hear them talking about how much they hate me.... god those dreams are wierd... and i play all together way too many video games so a lot of my dreams mix me with video games, like im one of the characters.... my mom says i need to get out side more... but i say THE SUN IS THE OUCHIE!!!
Old 07-01-2003   #23
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie
Aitrus, I feel the pain, I CAN FEEL IT !!!:

reason #1: I get dreams about video games. Like that one with Mario, Sonic, and the chainsaw (dont make me explain), I got that when I was 3. (shivers) Man, to this day I'm a little scared of Mario

reason #2: My mother says I need to get out more. And my friends. And the mushrooms that talk to me..erm. What do they know, them HUMANS ?
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003   #24
Aitrus

my friends that have had the misfortune of seeing me with my shirt off, say it should be illegal for me to take it off in the sun.... that there would be a hazard i would reflect the su and blind people

i gotta poop!
Old 07-02-2003   #25
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute
Man dreams freak the shit out of me......i keep getting the same one over and over again every night, and this has been going on for like the past 6 months and has actually caused me quite alot of problems...this dream has nothing special to it, no weird stuff, no aliens, no super powers or anything like that, it just is a normal day and it feels so real that i swear that i cannot tell the difference.....the thing that gets me is at the end of this day i get a feeling that im being followed and i notice this shadowed figure and before i can run this figures pulls out a knife and stabs me over and over and just before i hit the ground i wake up, and generally screaming........as i said this has caused me alot of problems the biggest being that im afraid to sleep 'cause this dream feels so real.........
Old 07-02-2003   #26
poppyat1
Needs to confirm E-mail address

poppyat1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to poppyat1
i had a dream that i was riding a horse .. and it was a strong horse , and goin thru a narrow alley and then suddenly the there appeared a door and the horse went right past it and , i saw the black lake ahead at a decent depts and could really feel that i am falling . in to it ..

yuck .. and i woke up with a start!!!
poppyat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2003   #27
monster
Needs to confirm E-mail address

monster will become famous soon enough
my friend said she had a dream about residual circuit breakers or something like that

another friend said she had a dream where she was inside the peiodic table.

we get too much science homework at our school
Old 07-13-2003   #28
TelexII
KomoriKage

TelexII has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to TelexII Send a message via MSN to TelexII Send a message via Yahoo to TelexII
I had a weird dream that I was sitting on my bed like norml with my back to the door of the room. My friend is sitting in frount of me and another one of my friends is off to the side of the bed where I can't see them. I remember feeling these hands streach out and grab me from behind on my shoulders. But instead of them stopping where my phsical shoulders are it feels like his fingers are going through my body and gripping my sole. Suddenly he starts shaking me, and i remember screaming in pain though i felt nothing at all. My friend yelled at it and got it to stop. It repeated this 4 times. On the forth it didn't have as much grip as before so he let go sooner. Also his touch felt warm and red.

Now the weird part is I thought my parents where trying to shake me awake and it was going into my dream. But when i woke up it was 6:03 and my parents where still sleeping. (I have no sibilings living with me).

~*~
"Epic fail!" "NO, No Epic!"

TelexII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2003   #29
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones
I had a dream a few years back, that I was running in a race through Italy. It started out normal, running next to 500 others through muddy alleys and stone streets. Then we came out into a large meadow with a huge hill. When we ran up the hill, everyone picked up stuff off the ground and threw it at the other runners. People were chucking grass, forks, Reese's cups, dandelions, shoes, and whatever else. As soon as I got to the top of the hill, I found my self running alone through an ancient, empty city with red brick streets and huge buildings. The next thing I know, I'm sitting on a rooftop admiring the landscape with an amazingly hot girl sitting next to me. The wierdest thing is that girl moved in a few houses down the next summer.
Indiana Tones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003   #30
Breegalad

Breegalad has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to Breegalad
k, i usta have all the coolest dreams, now ive got wierd crazy dreams that i can nevery remember anything about... maybe thats cause i day dream too much...

Telex- Id stop sleeping if i were you..

Thats a crazy ass dream kickflip.... are you like that dude in "leathe of heaven" that dreams stuff and it happens? Dream me More guitars!! I BEG YOU!!

OH! i read somewhere that dreams are your inner fealin's 'bout stuff. for example: it your havin' dreams 'bout school you might have stress issues with school. Telex, are you scared your gonna get your soul ripped out?
The only thing I recall is Those shadows coming my way Comforting me with their searchlights To guide me home again“We will take, We will take That wretched heart away And when you come to You’ll thank us For the new you we’ve made”
Breegalad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003   #31
TelexII
KomoriKage

TelexII has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to TelexII Send a message via MSN to TelexII Send a message via Yahoo to TelexII
No not really but every night I get a weirder dream. Like last night:

I dream about some sort of terrorist attack. It was a new bomb/nuke whatever that killed people and animals outside buildings or cars. What it did was freeze everything to -5000 degrees to +5000 back to normal in about 3-5 seconds. And instead of killing plants it made them grow. This dream must have took place in the future because I don't think there is a shot to cure radiation sickness or a machine that can get rid of radiation on your clothes without burning them. For the rest of the dream I was in some sort of bunker because we suddenly went to war and it would never stop storming. The bunker was cool though. It had an arcade a mall rooms for familys to stay in almost like we had to live inside the bunker till the war was over or the outside radiation dissipated.

~*~
"Epic fail!" "NO, No Epic!"

TelexII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003   #32
ems21
Elite Member

ems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.dream-land.info/

I know there are even better sites out there, but I haven't been able to find them again.

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner who needed it most?" - Mark Twain

Keep in touch with old friends on www.myspace.com
Visit My Website
Visit My Space
ems21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003   #33
Breegalad

whoa, crazyness! I had this dream last night where i was sitting at the table full of food and yummy yummy lookkin' stuff. every time i found somthing i wanted to eat i heard this buzzer sound and it was like it wasnt ok to eat the food! every single time i tried to eat something the buzzer sound went!! EVIL!! i slowly woke up with my alarm going off. crazy how dreams incorporate your surrunding, huh?

Im i afraid that i cant eat what i want?

maybe its from all the media stuff about how your sposta watch what you eat...
WTF! im not even fat!
The only thing I recall is Those shadows coming my way Comforting me with their searchlights To guide me home again“We will take, We will take That wretched heart away And when you come to You’ll thank us For the new you we’ve made”
Old 07-20-2003   #34
makilwen

makilwen should be rewarded
Send a message via AIM to makilwen
I usually don't die in my dreams, whenever i'm hurt i keep fighting and just bleeding al over the place, or i'm on the ground and i have to watch other people die. Ok but one of the weirdest dream ever I had and remember-

I'm in this weird camper park and my little brother has been kidnapped, so I'm all in LOTR garb i have a sword (yay!) and my sword weilding cousins and stuff are there. So we're going around killing all the orcs in the park and then we;re back at school for some reason. There's knives and swords aaallll over the school, just piled up in front of lockers and stuff. Beautiful weapons, i'm just in awe as i walk down the halls. Then I wake up.

I also had a dream where I was makig out with my exboyfriend and he dissapeared, so I went out looking for him and couldn't find him until the end. Or the dream where there's two of him, one lighter haired and stuff like he looked last summer when i met him and the other with daker hair like he looks now. I move to the lighter one and dark now one grabs my hand and he's like "but it is me, i am me" or something like that. yeah, then me wakes up.

~Hey baby, want a green card?
COLDLY PRACTICAL

"Omg, i've never seen a white chick in a Sari before!"
makilwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003   #35
Breegalad

BAH, You best share all those pertyful swords!!

last night when i got back from a 3 Doors Down concert i had half a million CRAZY dreams. i dont really remember 'em. ill i know is i was really out of place in all of 'em

Im betting it was the concert that made me dream wierd
Old 07-22-2003   #36
Indiana Tones
Almost Smart Master

Indiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana Tones has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Indiana Tones Send a message via Yahoo to Indiana Tones
Quote:
Originally posted by Breegalad
Thats a crazy ass dream kickflip.... are you like that dude in "leathe of heaven" that dreams stuff and it happens? Dream me More guitars!! I BEG YOU!!
I've had more than 5 dreams that I can remember, where something has happened and came true over a year later. It always seems like deja vu. I've visited places and a year later, I'll be there, seeing and feeling everything exactly how it was in the dream. Others have parts of things that come true and other parts of it don't, like the same people but different place.
Indiana Tones is offline   Reply With Quote