Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > The Blog

The Blog Post the crazy happenings in your life here. If it's interesting enough it may be moved to the main news page.

View Poll Results: Should I keep writing little pages?
Shut up already! 8 53.33%
No way! 0 0%
Are you kidding! 0 0%
Well...I don't mean to be rude, but... 0 0%
I don't care! 1 6.67%
If you want to! 2 13.33%
Sure! 0 0%
Why not? 0 0%
Of course! 0 0%
PLEASE DO! OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE!!! 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-18-2003   #1
zertec
Newbie Member

zertec is an unknown quantity at this point
Flying cookies have invaided the earth!

Okay, so flying cookies HAVEN'T invaded the earth...I just had to get you people to pay attention to what I'm writing! NO NO!! DON'T GO!!! I have news on Google. Did you know if you typed in the name of someone you knew (Say Joe Halibut) you may be able to find a picture of him ON GOOGLE! My e-mail is singergal12@yahoo.com and my homepage is http://zertec.pillauthors.com
I am probably getting you bored, so you don't have to read anymore...0.0! My friend hit their head on the T.V!!! That's one way to get a big screen. I am also writing little phrases for no apparent reason, and this is the one that I will give to you...

"I kept wondering why a frisbee got bigger and bigger and then...it hit me!"

There ya go! Have fun with your lives!!!
Zertec
Old 07-23-2003   #2
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie
ok, that was a LITTLE strange. But good phrases.
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2003   #3
Penie
i love kali more than carrots

Penie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Penie
fucking die already.
Old 08-07-2003   #4
Nemeni

Nemeni is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nemeni Send a message via MSN to Nemeni
ohhhhhhhhhh........... love the frizbee. ^_^

<Oh man!>
Nemeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003   #5
Sweathog
Experienced Member

Sweathog is doing greatSweathog is doing great
What the fuck are you on? I mean if you are new, then you surely don't want to fuck people off by writing shit like that? And I already knew that shit about Google.

Oh, and welcome to AlmostSmart!

I'm back, motherfuckers!

See what I see...
Sweathog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003   #6
Justmehere

Justmehere is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Justmehere
wow it says you have negative one karma, i didnt know that was possible... hmmm.. well i have to say that was.. interesting..

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

~President, George W. Bush

*hangs head in shame.. then laughs*
Justmehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003   #7
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie
lay off the drugs
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006   #8
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Flying cookies have invaided the earth!

how in the hell did i miss this ? hahaha

this is definately one of the strangest topics i've ever encountered.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006   #9
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

and certainly one tif the best ay :P

Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006   #10
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Wow how did I miss this?

Hello (even though your not here anymore...) don't feed the cactus over in that corner or the wind will loose faith in the fish.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006   #11
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento

Where is the option "I want to be rude and...."

Welcome to AS, watch out for me, BloodRed, Stabby, and dont feed the Matt.

Now i wont say "Go die", because i got banned next time. So.. go overdose to a point of death, but then ur brought back to life by doctors.

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006   #12
moonlight_serenade
groingrabbingly good!

moonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond reputemoonlight_serenade has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Demento
Welcome to AS, watch out for me, BloodRed, Stabby, and dont feed the Matt.
Seeing as this was started about 2 1/2 years ago, I think the welcome is a little late.

However, yes, quite random.

moonlight_serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006   #13
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute

SOB... the first time i didnt pay attention to the date...

Old 01-14-2006   #14
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

stupid demento. you actually deserve the DtoM, even without the campainingingn. actually i can say everyone is going to win. hahahaha
all of AS

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-15-2006   #15
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Dumbass of the month.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006   #16
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

haha you win too Natureboy.

and no. tha'ts not it.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 01-15-2006   #17
Demento
Banned

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo
haha you win too Natureboy.

and no. tha'ts not it.
So im a dumbass for making the first date-related mistake in 2 years? your a fucking moron