Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Debate & Politics

Debate & Politics Fight! Fight! Fight! Keep your arguments clean, and be constructive about getting your point across.

Old 03-28-2006   #21
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento
Re: I hate them all ,so who do I vote for ?

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo
stupid kid. you'll find your place some day in life demento. it aint gonna be on my lap though, so fuck off and go hit on weasel.

yea and how stupid would that be to be obsessed over you...jeez that sucks... i wish i had a gun and your lucky im lucky i dont have one. hah. stupid kid.
LOL! My place in life will be working above you, so im not too worried about that. And im glad that you can finally agree how stupid your obsession is. A sign of maturity at last.

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006   #22
Macster

Macster is a glorious beacon of lightMacster is a glorious beacon of lightMacster is a glorious beacon of lightMacster is a glorious beacon of lightMacster is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Macster

Sazzle...yeah...that's my point...it's all about money....you can't do anything w/o it...it's destroying this world...i don't care what you say...you can't justify these people...even if i could have there job i wouldn't want it...it would just corrupt me worse....
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"-Matthew 28:19

"...All you have to do, is decide what to do with the time that is given you."-from the pen of J.R.R. Tolkien

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one."-Gene Roddenberry ("The Great Bird")

Macster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006   #23
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

I'm voting for myself.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006   #24
Macster

Macster is a glorious beacon of lightMacster is a glorious beacon of lightMacster is a glorious beacon of lightMacster is a glorious beacon of lightMacster is a glorious beacon of light

lol....i'll vote for you dude!!!!!!!!!
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"-Matthew 28:19

"...All you have to do, is decide what to do with the time that is given you."-from the pen of J.R.R. Tolkien

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one."-Gene Roddenberry ("The Great Bird")

Old 04-12-2006   #25
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

Elect Michael for President!
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006   #26
Macster

indeed....i shall surely vote for thee

Old 06-12-2006   #27
butter
Newbie Member

butter is on a distinguished road

Elect Michael Moor for President!? I'm out of here going to mars anyone with me?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/matt9876/Shawn%202/7d76b794.gif
butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006   #28
junki

junki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart godjunki is an Almost Smart god

Quote:
Originally Said by Ne Me Mori Facias
Elect Michael for President!
That is retarded. Moore has made career by pointing out fucked up things - but has never proposed a solution, which is what we need.

Yes, Mr. Moore you are right, Bush is retarded and CLinton bombed Yugoslavia to take attention away from his blowjob - so what now?
junki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006   #29
FrumAutumn2Ashes
Guilty By Association

FrumAutumn2Ashes has made a few great posts

mars... sounds good. but im canadian eh. so i'll stick to worrying about the douchebags we currently have running this country
FrumAutumn2Ashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006   #30
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to KootieBug

Do you really think that your one vote maters? I mean these things are never win by just one. MAYBE 400 but not one, I say sleep in watch some cartoons and leave it to people who care.
Old 06-21-2006   #31
Macster

my belief in God really makes me feel a bit "detached" to politicians unless they want to listen to me "witness" to them about God's love...otherwise we have no reason to speak. if they go corrupt and want to torch me then *shrugs shoulders* oh well. i have my father's kingdom to go to. i really don't care. these guys have a lot of money and power and there's little i can do as is.