Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Debate & Politics

Debate & Politics Fight! Fight! Fight! Keep your arguments clean, and be constructive about getting your point across.

Old 06-07-2006   #1
weazle
totally jacked weasel's name

weazle is an unknown quantity at this point
oooops

Cut and stic from anna bell lee and the first part same from storyteller. Hope you will debate it, if not just chunk rocks at me for posting it some of it is funny some not Its all just A take on X -men. Did any one like that flick,note I am going to edit to stop all this blood I hope.
---
________ QUOTE=Mr Straight Boy Bent
========Here you go, Lex. I have written this especially for you. Here is a little post which hints at my current state of mind. True. I have stolen large parts of it from X-Men, but, what the hell, if it wasn't said by them, it would eventually have been said by me. This should keep you going until my eventual return.

I'd like to thank STPN for keeping the board entertained with many posts in my absense. He really is such a good topic starter. I was spoilt for choice and a little surprised to see that the last post that I made over a month ago was still on the main board and not in the back pages as expected.

This board really can cope without me, can't it?

Anyway, here it goes...

Hear me my brothers and sisters! We are now seeing the beginnings of another stage of social history.

You see, I represent what society really fears and that is a boylover with the power to make intergenerational love between men and boys fashionable. 'Impossible' I hear you mummble under your penis-scented-breaths. But is it really? Under my careful guidance boylove will grow up to be a vogue sexuality.

If society fears boylovers, wait until they get a taste of me and my kind. The Brotherhood of Boylovers.

We are medicine to help cure a society in which children are starved of adult affection; in which children are told they should be seen and not heard; like a dribble of wax, bad impressions are made upon them; brought into this world and then dehumanised by a system of parenting that seeks to control the free spirit of the child.

And they call US groomers!

Who the hell do you think you are? You are boylovers! The whole world out there is full of people who hate and fear you and you're wasting your time trying to make them understand? What they fear is how much you remind them of themselves.

The campaign against us has nothing to do with children. It is like the wifebeater who doesn't give his family a second thought till she finally ups and leaves him and then he starts quoting his children.

Well, I'm not here to make them understand. I'm here to rub their noses in it. If the sight of me kissing a boy bothers them, then I'll slip him the tongue too!

It is now a proven fact that the age of puberty is getting younger and younger. Nature is on our side! It is fighting society's sexual repression of children. The process of evolution is usually slow, and normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward. Nature is angry and human beings and their urge to power by trying to control sex: the true source of life, and the sex life of a human being begins in the womb.

How dare they be so arrogant as to create an age of consent?!

We are the future, my brothers and sisters, not them. They no longer matter. They had their chance and they blew it. Century after century of war, rape and murder. They have brought this God forsaken and dying planet to its knees. It is time to see if we can do any better and help mother earth back to her feet.

Have no doubts my brothers and sisters, society has already drawn first blood. It will not be long before they are locking us up and throwing away the keys, conducting inhuman experiments on us or even killing us. Right now, they are just trying to make the world intolerable for those who have been exposed. Grooming us as potential suicidals. Wait until they start exterminating us. No one ever talks about extermination. They just do it. And you go on with your lives, ignoring the signs around you. And then one day, when the air is still and the night is fallen, they come for you. Only then do you realize that while you're talking about awareness and understanding, the extermination has already begun.

The only question is: will we stand fot it? The war had begun! Since the dawn of existence, there have always been moments when the course of history shifted. Such a turning point is upon us now. The conflict between the better and worst angels of our very nature. Whose outcome will change our world so greatly...there will be no going back. I do not know if victory is possible. I only know that great sacrifice will be required. And because the fate of many will depend on a few, we must make the last stand.

Oh, and as a burst of sunlight through the dark clouds, the paedophiles at Disney supassed themselves with the 'Bowling' episode of 'Suite Life of Zack and Cody'.

Lets hope they don't use Cole Sprouse as a weapon against me when I go to war or I am well and truly defeated.
----Time to play take apart.

Wow, I just read that. Where do I start with the wrongness? I'll cut up and quote and reply in turn. Dang, wish I had bold for contrast, you'll have to do with quotes and parentheses. I must at first note that the guy is probably being purposefully ridiculous, but I'll rag on him anyway because that's what I do.
"I represent.. a boylover with the power to make intergenerational love between men and boys fashionable."
(Fashionable? Ha...so what proof do we have of this fashion-ability? How many new clothing lines has he sold? Popular TV shows done...) "I hear you mummble under your penis-scented-breaths." (To be fair, this was posted in boylove, so I can't be personally insulted, but even so, this implies that all boylovers give head? This either implies that readers are either indulging in an adult relationship (not all do) or that they're engaging in illegal child sex, which should not be advocated at all...not to mention... 'how crude!') "Under my careful guidance boylove will grow up to be a vogue sexuality."
(Vogue like what, being gay? The problem with that is that partners can parade around together in support, declaring their love. For the most part parents won't let their kids do that, so you won't get much exposure eh? 'Specially since kids are too busy with school, fitting in and stuff to have time for activism.)
"If society fears boylovers, wait until they get a taste of me and my kind. The Brotherhood of Boylovers."

(...what? Isn't that the same thing? T-BOB???) "We are medicine to help cure a society in which children are starved of adult affection; in which children are told they should be seen and not heard; like a dribble of wax, bad impressions are made upon them; brought into this world and then dehumanised by a system of parenting that seeks to control the free spirit of the child. And they call US groomers!"(People who call themselves medicine for society don't generally get well-greeted... didn't Nazis do that? I admit, I like to do that as an atheist sometimes, but.... well, it's so much less controversial eh? As for kids starved of attention, it's possibly to give that without sex, and wrong to generalize non-child-lovers as negligent, it's simply wrong.)
"Who the hell do you think you are? You are boylovers! The whole world out there is full of people who hate and fear you and you're wasting your time trying to make them understand? What they fear is how much you remind them of themselves."

(Right... so make them understand that. It's still understanding d....person. See generally when you're outnumbered and oppressed, you appeal to reason and understanding, not mob rule. Mob rule, especially with a youth-protecting culture, is generally not in favour of you.) "Well, I'm not here to make them understand. I'm here to rub their noses in it. If the sight of me kissing a boy bothers them, then I'll slip him the tongue too!"
(Err... I'm sure you are... in your blog. I'm kind of confused by ----sbb------- here, is this hypothetical activism? I'm just picturing an unburned bra in the closet because one recognizes that bras are costly, sometimes big chests need support and mystery is attractive) "It is now a proven fact that the age of puberty is getting younger and younger. Nature is on our side!"
(Nature isn't on anyone's side, and no one is really on nature's side, people just perceive it that way. Nature just is. We just are. As for the shift in age of puberty, leading theories have some good hypotheses for it:
1. Sexual selection for earlier bloomers, younger and more womanly and so forth, fertile, you know.
2. Hormones in the meat and milk. Lovely lovely hormones. You won't get that from organic I tells ya!
3. Kids are eating more calories. One of the leading theories in longevity is that maturation (including sexual maturation) is inflenced by energy intake. In this regard, I wish I'd eaten less and bloomed later, so I'd live longer, since death sucks eh? Similarly, kids and people in general are getting really fat, and even a lot of the ones who aren't because of muscle or activity are still eating a lot.) "It is fighting society's sexual repression of children. The process of evolution is usually slow, and normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward." (Actually, earlier maturation sometimes reflects a lower lifespan. Either I think would represent a leap BACKWARD. Childhoods should last longer if anything I think. Androgyny is rather too brief.) "Nature is angry and human beings and their urge to power by trying to control sex: the true source of life, and the sex life of a human being begins in the womb. How dare they be so arrogant as to create an age of consent?!" (Yeah, that's why Katrina happened right? So basically, sex = life. Blah, hopefully we can move beyond that. Sure, it's been the staple of evolution so far, but I find it kind of feels like slavery. Not that I don't like sex, it's quite erotic, and I appreciate being wired in for such a varied physical activity that stimulates such great pleasure and health benfits and social connection and imagination and creativity.... but still, it places breeding ahead of longevity and learning in importance, and that's just wrong. (any Superdickery fans in da house?)) "We are the future, my brothers and sisters, not them. They no longer matter. They had their chance and they blew it. Century after century of war, rape and murder. They have brought this God forsaken and dying planet to its knees. It is time to see if we can do any better and help mother earth back to her feet."
(Dude, again with the stereotyping. There are a lot of non-clovers who are anti-war/rape/murder and in favour of ecological preservation. Similarly, there are probably clovers who don't care about the environment (pavement rules) and were society's views to shift, it wouldn't suddenly make us devoid of rapists, wars and murder. The pederastic greek/romans (can't remember which, I think it may have been both) did a lot of that you know...)
"The only question is: will we stand fot it? The war had begun! Since the dawn of existence, there have always been moments when the course of history shifted. Such a turning point is upon us now. The conflict between the better and worst angels of our very nature. Whose outcome will change our world so greatly...there will be no going back. I do not know if victory is possible. I only know that great sacrifice will be required. And because the fate of many will depend on a few, we must make the last stand."

(Sweet, I finally get it, I love X-Men too. I should have guessed based on the evolution and 'nature on our side' stuff previously. X-Men rule! Jubilee and Kitty Pryde = love.)

tyciol

Fashionable? Ha...so what proof do we have of this fashion-ability? How many new clothing lines has he sold? Popular TV shows done... um, you're new, but you're not alone... times have changed. check t-shirt hell for an insignificant sample of clothing lines. what's more popular than dateline? gay is passe, what's more out there than paed? or check eeyore's response on boychat for more details, or stick jd420 into an author search here, if you want the facts. if you mean --sbb--- personal credentials - i dunno - maybe ask? it's free to post on boychat without registering. Vogue like what, being gay?
covered that above..
For the most part parents won't let their kids do that, so you won't get much exposure eh?
c'mon - that's the whole point - what's more vogue than the forbidden, the bad, the dangerous? we got miles and miles of exposure out of this - every kid knows what a paed is now.
'Specially since kids are too busy with school, fitting in and stuff to have time for activism.
eh? i don't believe you believe this.
As for kids starved of attention, it's possibly to give that without sex, and wrong to generalize non-child-lovers as negligent, it's simply wrong.
wanna explain what child-love has to do with sex, generally speaking? Mob rule, especially with a youth-protecting culture, is generally not in favour of you.
wrong mob, man... look down.
sometimes big chests need support and mystery is attractive. tada - now explain about fashion again?
Nature just is. We just are.
um - speak for yourself, k?
As for the shift in age of puberty, leading theories have some good hypotheses for it:
what have the hypotheses have to do with the facts, and why is this relevant?
Actually, earlier maturation sometimes reflects a lower lifespan. Either I think would represent a leap BACKWARD. Childhoods should last longer if anything I think.
but he was talking about sexual repression of children, and the evolution of progress in that regard - i'm not understanding how your point relates.
So basically, sex = life. Blah, hopefully we can move beyond that. it's not an equation - that's the problem - life is sex - move beyond that if you wish, send me a postcard, i'm happy as a pig in shit where i am.
I appreciate being wired in for such a varied physical activity that stimulates such great pleasure and health benfits and social connection and imagination and creativity....
that, i believe, is what ----- meant.
but still, it places breeding ahead of longevity and learning in importance
sayonara sensei - have a nice ride.
There are a lot of non-clovers who are anti-war/rape/murder and in favour of ecological preservation.
define non-clover for me? are you still on about sex? otherwise i'm not sure you'll find many who care about peace and the ecology who do not also care about children, and the few to whom children are irrelevant are not right in the head.
Who's Cole Sprouse? Post on anna bell Lee

Last edited by weazle; 06-13-2006 at 08:31 AM. Reason: by
weazle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006   #2
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to KootieBug
Re: War, sex some thing to fight about but what topic to wake up this sleepy little ()

Do I have to read ALL of that? It is like really LONG. lol I will just pick one part to respond to.....

Quote:
every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward
Actually aren’t we getting taller? I mean the average height for a man in the 1900's was like 5'5 now it seems closer to 5'9-5'10. I wont even date anyone under 6 foot which has absolutely nothing to do with this subject at all but since you stole some of it from X-MEN I think it is ok to use here :0)
Old 06-07-2006   #3
sazzle
I hate you all.

sazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond reputesazzle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sazzle
Re: War, sex some thing to fight about but what topic to wake up this sleepy little ()

Quote:
It is now a proven fact that the age of puberty is getting younger and younger. Nature is on our side! It is fighting society's sexual repression of children. The process of evolution is usually slow, and normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward. Nature is angry and human beings and their urge to power by trying to control sex: the true source of life, and the sex life of a human being begins in the womb.
so the theory of evolution can be used to justify 'boylove'.....right.

what the hell is this dribble anyway?

I thought you were perma banned.
Old 06-07-2006   #4
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

Yeah, I agree with Sazzle. I hope you were being sarcastic, considering all of that is just absurd.

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006   #5
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all

absurd? men really ARE getting taller! lol
Old 06-08-2006   #6
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

hahaha, no, not you're comment, dear. that's completely factual

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006   #7
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

Quote:
Originally Said by Sazzle
I thought you were perma banned.
she was, but Weasel had to make a little mistake and un-ban everyone.. now we got this pain in the ass back...

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006   #8
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: War, sex some thing to fight about but what topic to wake up this sleepy little (

just negative rep her.
Old 06-08-2006   #9
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

why panic? neg repping does nothing anymore, I say just report her an one of the mods will perma ban again..
Old 06-08-2006   #10
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute

after reading this post I can see why can't relate to adults so you turn to boys who you can influnce and dont know any different, I'm not bashing you because you are gay, I'm doing so because you are molesting children.

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006   #11
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: War, sex some thing to fight about but what topic to wake up this sleepy little (

Quote:
Originally Said by Mr Stabby
why panic? neg repping does nothing anymore, I say just report her an one of the mods will perma ban again..
it doesn't ban them?!
Old 06-08-2006   #12
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel

Quote:
Originally Said by manic_panic
it doesn't ban them?!
People with excessing negative rep are banned. She is still in the green though...

I have to agree this is dribble nonsense.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006   #13
butter
Newbie Member

butter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Said by Sytrohs87
hahaha, no, not you're comment, dear. that's completely factual
! factual? A hot QUOTE makes for A hot fire.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/matt9876/Shawn%202/7d76b794.gif
butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006   #14
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

I have been reading up on the rep thing, did you know if we negitive or positively rep one person enough they get a gold or red STAR!! I so want one. lol Well not the RED one!
Old 06-08-2006   #15
butter
Newbie Member

butter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Said by KootieBug
Do I have to read ALL of that? It is like really LONG. lol I will just pick one part to respond to.....

Actually aren’t we getting taller? I mean the average height for a man in the 1900's was like 5'5 now it seems closer to 5'9-5'10. I wont even date anyone under 6 foot which has absolutely nothing to do with this subject at all but since you stole some of it from X-MEN I think it is ok to use here :0)
Its all from X-men only the words have changed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/matt9876/Shawn%202/7d76b794.gif

Last edited by butter; 06-08-2006 at 11:21 AM. Reason: spelling
butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006   #16
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

I know I have seen it :0)
Old 06-08-2006   #17
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

wait, what about sex ?
Old 06-08-2006   #18
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

I have seen THAT movie too. lol
Old 06-08-2006   #19
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

Quote:
Originally Said by KootieBug
I have seen THAT movie too. lol
what about noodles and cats? i don't understand my rep.

ps. this thread sucks.

but x men 3 was fucking awesome.
Old 06-08-2006   #20
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

oh yeah well I was eating noodles and my cat was trying to steal them off my plate. lol Had nothing to do with this topic, sorry!