Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Front Page

Front Page The threads which appears on the front page. Add your comments or create your own front page threads.

Old 10-27-2004   #1
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
Boston Wins World Series

The Curse is reversed. Yay.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004   #2
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic
Re: Boston Wins World Series

Good for them.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004   #3
RubberDucky55
Almost Smart Master

RubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond reputeRubberDucky55 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RubberDucky55 Send a message via MSN to RubberDucky55 Send a message via Yahoo to RubberDucky55

woohoo! that makes me so happy for them! they deserved it. they did a great job!

RubberDucky55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004   #4
oceandream130
Future star of a Zach Braff film!

oceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond reputeoceandream130 has a reputation beyond repute

YEAH!

They deserved it!
Old 10-28-2004   #5
Madre
Double Plus Good Mod!

Madre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond reputeMadre has a reputation beyond repute

What a relief! Most of you think this was a cake walk for the Red Sox to win the World Series because this is the first time most of you have ever seen them play in one. But I remember 1986. What a heartbreaker! One strike away from winning and then they lost! Congratulations Red Sox! Sure am glad Dubya had to call Kerry's favorite team to congratulate them.
III.IIVIVIXIIVIVIIIVVIIIIXVIIIXIIIIIIIIVIIIIVVIIIV IIVIIIIIIVIII - Solomon (I Kings 7:23)
Madre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004   #6
Pharm
Deutschland

Pharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Pharm Send a message via Yahoo to Pharm

Quote:
Originally Said by oceandream130
YEAH!

They deserved it!
Damn right they do. After kicking the shit out of NEW YORK they do HAHAHAHAHA

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

ACLU:America's Communist Lobbying Union!
CNN:Communist News Network!
Kick The U.N. Out of America, Send them to France!
Pharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004   #7
fake_15

fake_15 has made a few great posts

I think a curse has begun in the yankees team now.
Cartman: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Actually, what I said was... [picks up a megaphone] HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS?
fake_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004   #8
tWoSour

tWoSour should be rewarded
Send a message via AIM to tWoSour

I really never thought I'd see the day when the Sox are World Champs. I thought last year was our year......and it was such a crushing defeat. But I guess it only made us stronger.

And I am proud to wear my beard (a real one mind you, not a fake) in honor of Johnny Damon, who was the inspiration for me to grow it. It started out a joke between a friend and me, and then it grew. "What if I shave it, will they lose" "No, don't be silly, shave it if you want". So I shaved my beard, and the Sox went on a 5 or 6 game losing streak. My buddies look at me and say "dude, you gotta grow the beard back", and I replied "I know, I'm not shaving till after the season is over". And the beard is still here......I will shave my beard in a few days, but don't worry, I'm growing it again next year!

And as always, I'll post pics of the riot on my campus later.....I'm off to get my victory cigar!

"I'm not sure I can think of any scenario more enjoyable than making 55,000 people from New York shut up." - Curt Shilling

RED SOX NATION: WE STILL BELIEVE!!!

WHY NOT US?
tWoSour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004   #9
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy

post pics of the beard

GO SOX!!
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004   #10
tWoSour

tWoSour should be rewarded
Send a message via AIM to tWoSour

only you would want to see my beard.........so NO!

"I'm not sure I can think of any scenario more enjoyable than making 55,000 people from New York shut up." - Curt Shilling

RED SOX NATION: WE STILL BELIEVE!!!

WHY NOT US?
tWoSour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004   #11
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel

lmao

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004   #12
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

Blaaah. I was hoping for New york to win. because of my bet, and also because New york is the best team always.
I have to admit the world record was impressive, but the yankees will beat 'em next year.

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004   #13
Zesty
Needs to confirm E-mail address

Zesty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Zesty

Wooo!!! RED SOX ROCK!!!
Zesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004   #14
bburke
Newbie Member

bburke should be rewarded

That had to be one of the worst baseball series of all time. 4 straight and St. Louis only showed up for 1 game. Their pitching didn't show up at all. None of the games were exciting. The series between Boston and New York, as well as the series between St. Louis and Houston were much better.
bburke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004   #15
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy

yeah it shows you how much the sox deserved it.

i think all is well just as long as the yankees don't win next year. if you recall sox won in 1918 and traded their ace, babe ruth, to the yankees. the yankees won the next year. and the sox up until this year hadn't won.
now look at the similarities. sox win this year, who are the yankees looking to pick up? none other than red sox ace pedro martinez. if they get him and win it all i am sad to see a possible pedro curse.
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote