Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Discussion related to technology, computers, and the internet.

Old 03-09-2009   #1
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Computer Problem

As soon as I turn my laptop on the screen says the computer is unable to identifiy the battery and the computer will be unable to charge the battery.

but the computer seems to be working fine, and the battery charges just fine. Any ideas why I'm getting that message?
Old 03-10-2009   #2
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Computer Problem

A.) Its not the right type for the laptop
B.) It's not in correctly or all the way
C.) The battery is not being charged fully so it wont charge it
D.) The battery is reaching its lifetime limit of chargings

E.) www.google.com
Old 03-12-2009   #3
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento

Buy it Use it Break it Fix it Trash it Change it Now upgrade it. Charge it Pan it Zoom it Press it Snap it Work it Quick erase it. Write it Code it Paste it Save it Load it Check it Quick rewrite it. Plug it Play it Burn it Rip it Drag it Drop it Zip and Zip it. Lock it Fill it Curl it Fine it View it Code it Jump and Lock it. Surf it Scroll it Pose it Click it Cross it Crack it Twitch Update it. Name it Read it Tune it Print it Scan it Send it fax. Rename it. Touch it Pay it Bring it Watch it Turn it Leave it Stop. Format it. Techno logic. Techno logic.

That's what you should do.
Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009   #4
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

=/
nothing has changed except what the computer is doing on start up.
and i'm clueless when it comes to computers.
Old 03-12-2009   #5
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

ok someone just close this topic, the problem has been solved, it is the user not the machine
Old 03-12-2009   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Quote:
Originally Said by __Jasmine__ View Post
As soon as I turn my laptop on the screen says the computer is unable to identifiy the battery and the computer will be unable to charge the battery.

but the computer seems to be working fine, and the battery charges just fine. Any ideas why I'm getting that message?

could you tell me why everytime I plug the cord in my phone, that came with my phone so that I can recharge it, a message on my phone says, "Cable is not recommended for this phone."

lol wtf is that? the cord came with the phone in the box

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009   #7
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

Jasmine has assured me her computer problem is very real here.

Please be nice about computer advice. Lord knows I have to ask questions that seem really basic, but I'm no computer genius.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote