Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Discussion related to technology, computers, and the internet.

Old 03-26-2009   #381
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos
Re: What do you want?

Rage of Mages 1 & 2 torrent. 1.23gb, only has one seed. I'm downloading it too and will keep seeding it. I'm also looking for another torrent or rapidshare download but this was what I first found.

EDIT: Fuck that combined torrent. It's slow with only one seeder.

Are you a member of demonoid? If so:

Rage of Mages.

Rage of Mages 2.

I've been a demonoid member for years and was so glad when it came back. Anyway, I should have both games in about an hour.

If you don't have a demonoid account, please use the invitation code I sent you in PM. If you already have an account, either disregard that invite code or give it to a friend whom you can trust to be a good torrenter. Or just tell me and I'll give it to someone else.

While I'm at it, anyone else want an invite to Demonoid?

-=-=-

Rage of Mages Rapidshare

Rage of Mages 2 Rapidshare

-=-=-

Of course you all know my feelings on Rapidshit. There's no knowing if the above ones are legitimate copies. I prefer to get everything through torrents myself.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov

Last edited by EmperorChaos; 03-26-2009 at 11:58 AM.
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009   #382
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, EC, here's a challenge: the entire series of The Crocodile Hunter.
I've been looking for days and can only find a smattering of episodes.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009   #383
EmperorChaos

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

You can't do P2P though right? I highly doubt I can find the series on RapidShare.

I don't even know if I can find it on torrents.

However, I have found three individual DVDs, full-length through MVGroup.

MVGroup: Education through P2P. =P
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
Old 03-26-2009   #384
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post
You can't do P2P though right? I highly doubt I can find the series on RapidShare.

I don't even know if I can find it on torrents.

However, I have found three individual DVDs, full-length through MVGroup.

MVGroup: Education through P2P. =P

Why would I not be able to do P2P?

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009   #385
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to Orgoth

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post
Rage of Mages 1 & 2 torrent. 1.23gb, only has one seed. I'm downloading it too and will keep seeding it. I'm also looking for another torrent or rapidshare download but this was what I first found.

EDIT: Fuck that combined torrent. It's slow with only one seeder.

Are you a member of demonoid? If so:

Rage of Mages.

Rage of Mages 2.

I've been a demonoid member for years and was so glad when it came back. Anyway, I should have both games in about an hour.

If you don't have a demonoid account, please use the invitation code I sent you in PM. If you already have an account, either disregard that invite code or give it to a friend whom you can trust to be a good torrenter. Or just tell me and I'll give it to someone else.

While I'm at it, anyone else want an invite to Demonoid?

-=-=-

Rage of Mages Rapidshare

Rage of Mages 2 Rapidshare

-=-=-

Of course you all know my feelings on Rapidshit. There's no knowing if the above ones are legitimate copies. I prefer to get everything through torrents myself.
I just signed up, I'm gonna go to Starbucks tomorrow for a few hours until I have job training then again on Saturday. I'll be downloading then.
Orgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009   #386
Drogdar
The one and only.

Drogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond repute

Steve's Story video 1 179kbps 576x416 audio MP3 128kbps 66min
Big Croc Diaries video 2 275kbps 704x512 audio MP3 128kbps 43min

Steve's Story
"Steve's Story" is an amazing adventure that highlights some of the most spectacular events that have helped shape Steve's life into "The Crocodile Hunter”. Photographs from the Irwin family album and never seen before footage of Steve's home movies show a side of Steve Irwin few people ever see.

Big Croc Diaries
Steve and Terri introduce their favourite crocodiles at Australia Zoo in an in-depth and action packed episode that has more close calls and snapping jaws than any other. Some unique high-speed film sequences show thetremendous power and speed of each crocodile and incredible footage highlights some of Steve's biggest crocodiles enjoying huge meals of whole pigs.

download Steve's Story
http://rapidshare.com/files/1676148/...tory.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/1676430/...tory.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/1742954/...tory.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/1743011/...tory.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/1759413/...tory.part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/1759378/...tory.part6.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/1765053/...tory.part7.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/1754947/...tory.part8.rar

download Big Croc Diaries
http://rapidshare.com/files/1772426/...ries.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/1772341/...ries.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/1812557/...ries.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/1812676/...ries.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/1884092/...ries.part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/1884075/...ries.part6.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/1884111/...ries.part7.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/1807465/...ries.part8.rar

Quote:
Originally Said by foxy View Post
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Originally Said by YouKnowWhoYouAre
Ah well, she knows she's a bitch.
Drogdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009   #387
XxSk33txX
Chattering is ignorance.

XxSk33txX is a knight of Almost SmartXxSk33txX is a knight of Almost SmartXxSk33txX is a knight of Almost SmartXxSk33txX is a knight of Almost Smart
Send a message via AIM to XxSk33txX

I would love it if you could find me a copy of Roll Models. Please and Thanks :D
Old 03-27-2009   #388
EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by Drogdar View Post
Steve's Story video 1 179kbps 576x416 audio MP3 128kbps 66min
Big Croc Diaries video 2 275kbps 704x512 audio MP3 128kbps 43min
You failed.
-=-=-=-
Old 03-28-2009   #389
XxSk33txX
Chattering is ignorance.

XxSk33txX is a knight of Almost SmartXxSk33txX is a knight of Almost SmartXxSk33txX is a knight of Almost SmartXxSk33txX is a knight of Almost Smart
Send a message via AIM to XxSk33txX

ROLE MODELS PLEASE :D!!!!!
Old 04-13-2009   #390
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

my.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond repute

Not that anyone asked, but this seems to be a good place to post a good torrent.

Just finished physical therapy today for my foot, all four days of it past due since December 2008 and I've been looking for something to do at home to pick up where PT is dropping. I was intrigued by Core Rhythms so I downloaded it here.

Though the videos are a teensy bit fuzzy and pixelated, I've watched most of the routines today. There are several in the torrent. Each is put together effectively and presented well enough to follow easily. An added bonus is if you want to learn some smooth dance moves, these ladies have paved the way for a good start.

Wrist and ankle weights can add a little more resistance, but with or without I suggest starting out with no weight, going slow and doing no more than 5 minutes per day or every other day for one week, then add a few minutes each week until you find a comfort level that helps you reach your goal. As you begin to see and feel the effects after the first few weeks, it becomes addictive for a lot of people so go slow and enjoy Slow stretches are better, so don't feel obligated to keep up with faster routine segments. I know I'll be skipping the middle for awhile 'cause my foot isn't up to it yet.

Anyone who wants to use it and is unfamiliar with torrenting can start here or PM me.

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." ~~ Cicero

"Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food." ~~ Hippocrates

"Trust, but verify." ~~ Damon Runyon * Said to me by Andy Stephenson of Hacking Democracy, in memory of and one account. Miss you much, Andy.
my.dragons.lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009   #391
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Jugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond repute

Cox Communications be monitoring my internets!
PeerGuardian doesn't work on Vista. What else can I do to deter them from looking at my torrent downloads and shit?

Jugband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #392
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

my.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh. On or off campus? And does the PC/laptop belong to you or the college?

"Trust, but verify." ~~ Damon Runyon * Said to me by Andy Stephenson of Hacking Democracy, in memory of and one account. Miss you much, Andy.
Old 04-14-2009   #393
BrockSamson
Semper Fi

BrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by all
Send a message via AIM to BrockSamson

I would love to find less none 311 songs or rather more less none songs of many bands... I think I have 42 songs of 311 not sure how many songs I am missing..

Fuckin Right you are.
PBJT:
http://kuoi.com/~davidcb/sounds/banana.swf
396 LT1, 639 rwhp N/A
BrockSamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #394
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

Didn't follow all that, but here's what btjunkie has for 311.

http://btjunkie.org/search?q=311

Old 04-14-2009   #395
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Jugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond reputeJugband has a reputation beyond repute

It's off campus. But my ISP apparently catches people dl'ing and gives them "warnings" of possible future prosecution.

And the laptop is mine.

Old 04-14-2009   #396
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

I'm using Peer Guardian 2 on Vista without any problems. Could the problem be in configuration? Bandwidth set to unlimited, or more than a few simultaneous downloads could send up a red flag.

Is there anything else you can associate with it?

Old 04-14-2009   #397
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

I'm not sure. Where did you get it?
On their site it says something about how they don't have the official license for it to work on vista and I have to do something in the commandprompt. But it won't work.

Old 04-14-2009   #398
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/

To preclude any possible conflict, close all apps including anti-virus. Uninstall the Peer Guardian that doesn't seem to be working. Then download PG2 for Vista from the link above. Accept the defaults.

I use it with Bit Torrent which I downloaded from http://www.bittorrent.com/btusers/download/?

Old 04-14-2009   #399
Jugband
Andrew's spokesman

Old 04-15-2009   #400
EmperorChaos

^That's because of an inherent driver signature problem with Vista.

I forgot how I fixed it on my friend's computer but it basically involves reconfiguring the OS to start up without loading the driver signature thingie.

Maybe MDL will know what I'm talking about. I don't feel like looking for it elsewhere. But it can be fixed.
-=-=-=-