Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Jokes & Comedy

Jokes & Comedy Funny stuff.

Old 05-19-2005   #1
Evra

Evra is a jewel in the roughEvra is a jewel in the roughEvra is a jewel in the rough
An American, a Japanese and an Irish man

Three men, one American, one Japanese and an Irishman were sitting naked in a sauna. Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The American pressed his forearm and the beep stopped. The others looked at him questioningly. "That was my pager," he said, "I have a microchip under the skin of my arm." A few minutes later a 'phone rang. The Japanese fellow lifted his palm to his ear.

When he finished he explained, "That was my mobile 'phone. I have a microchip in my hand." The Irishman felt decidedly low tech, but not to be outdone he decided he had to do something just as impressive. He stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom. He returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from his butt. The others raised their eyebrows and stared at him. The Irishman glanced around behind in and said ....

" Oh My, will you look at that, I'm getting a fax!!!"

Old 05-19-2005   #2
Lahonen

Lahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to behold
Re: An American, a Japanese and an Irish man

that was the best joke I heard in awhile, good one :) I would give you rep, but I already did on another post.
Old 05-19-2005   #3
~Angel RieS #7~
Crazy ^.^

~Angel RieS #7~ has a spectacular aura about~Angel RieS #7~ has a spectacular aura about~Angel RieS #7~ has a spectacular aura about

LOOOOOOOOOL that's the funniest joke i eva heard too! lol, seriuosly.. am still laughing..
i have another one about 3 men. it's as funny as this... but i jst dont want to start any threads... too lazy -lol-
~Angel RieS #7~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005   #4
-=*Christina*=-

-=*Christina*=- is just really nice-=*Christina*=- is just really nice

funny!

but can i ask... why is it always the irish man who is the twat?
-=*Christina*=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005   #5
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks

Quote:
Originally Said by -=*Christina*=-
funny!

but can i ask... why is it always the irish man who is the twat?
i dont know, but in canada its always an american. or a frenchman.

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005   #6
Lahonen

Lahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to beholdLahonen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Said by Guinness And Mohawks
i dont know, but in canada its always an american. or a frenchman.
or a Newfi ha ha ha gotta love them
Old 05-19-2005   #7
-=*Christina*=-

-=*Christina*=- is just really nice-=*Christina*=- is just really nice

well thats understandable... :)
-=*Christina*=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005   #8
Ziech
Elite Member

Ziech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart god

High Tech

A guy walks into a bar and sits down. He starts dialing numbers like there's a telephone in his hand, then puts his palm up against his cheek and begins talking. Suspicious, the bartender walks over and tells him this is a very tough neighborhood and he doesn't need any trouble here.

The guy says, "You don't understand. I'm very hi-tech. I had a phone installed in my hand because I was tired of carrying the cellular."

The bartender says "Prove it."

The guy dials up a number and hands his hand to the bartender. The bartender talks into the hand and carries on a conversation.

"That's incredible!" says the bartender. "I would never have believed it!"

"Yeah", said the guy, "I can keep in touch with my broker, my wife, and you name it.

By the way, where is the men's room?"

The bartender directs him to the men's room. The guy goes in and 5, 10, 20 minutes go by and he doesn't return. Fearing the worst given the neighborhood, the bartender goes into the men's room to check on the guy. The guy is spread-eagled up against the wall. His pants are pulled down and he has a roll of toilet paper up his butt.

"Oh my god!" said the bartender. "Did they rob you? Are you hurt?"

The guy turns and says: "No, no, I'm ok. I'm just waiting for a fax."
Old 05-19-2005   #9
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

gosh ... well looks like he already had that joke kinda .... but i still give you props... it was funny

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote