Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 05-16-2015   #1
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
You know how we

and when I say we, I mean the USA, of course, who else, right? ... uhh, oh yeah!

You know how we like Notlob and stuff. Well motherfucker's been put on death row- took 2 years to say we are going to kill him.... FINALLY! For fuck's sake! What the fuck are people waiting for? It's not fair given the times of people before us. Motherfuckers need to be crucified.

Luckily for Notlob, it's his twin brother who will receive lethal injection. What do they say about your thoughts now, motherfucker? Happy you killed less than 10 people? I hope your people disgrace you in your death, leaving you with nothing as you die, which is kind of a compliment, seeing how yaddda yadda yada....

Sorry Notlob, but not!

Ohhhhhhhhh

(I know better :P)

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."

Last edited by psychoDiablo; 05-16-2015 at 12:12 AM. Reason: your brother tried to be a mass-murderer
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015   #2
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian
Re: You know how we

I had to read that like 3 times and I'm still not quite sure if I fully understood what it is about..
Old 05-27-2015   #3
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

pitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to pitcairnpete

Sounds like PD is still talking shit. Cosmological Constant.

pitcairnpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015   #4
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

hahaha, it's the Boston Marathon Bomber. We, USA, finally sentenced him to death by lethal injection. It took 2 years to finally decide that? Pfft.

Now he awaits his death for the next 10 years on death row, where the fuckn tax payers have to pay to keep him alive until we can kill him.
Had we just put him in general population where most criminals, you know, your run of the mill gang-member murderer rapists shitheads, would kill him for us in a weeks time.

The whole thing about Notlob, is that it's his brother. The fukn Boston Marathon bomber looks just like Notlob.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015   #5
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO, pretty sure that bomber guy isnt Notlob

maybe