Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Debate & Politics

Debate & Politics Fight! Fight! Fight! Keep your arguments clean, and be constructive about getting your point across.

Old 04-03-2008   #1
Misfitboy
Do you want to rape America?

Misfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Misfitboy
9/11.... Bush or terrorists?

maybe i should post this in Threads that never end but o well is here.

SO what do you think of 9/11 was it the U.S. government or the terrorists ...

i think it was U.S. but i wanna listen to what you think.
Misfitboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #2
The-Chadster
truth is more important than facts

The-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart god
Re: 9/11.... Bush or terrorists?

O great. . . . .

You should have put this in the debate and politics section, btw.
We'll stop the grieving
But first we'll need to stand and take a beating
The-Chadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #3
Blackass
groingrabbingly good!

Blackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Blackass

Quote:
Originally Said by Misfitboy View Post
i think it was U.S. but i wanna listen to what you think.
You are quite wrong, and using logic stolen from Maddox, I can prove it: the fact that you are still alive to say this is proof that 9/11 had nothing to do with the government. If the government has no problem killing 3000 innocent people for *insert conspiracy topic argument here*, why would they have a problem killing one more to keep it covered up?

But go on. Provide your proof and I will enjoy every second of debunking it.
Blackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #4
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes it was definitely the US government. () What if the plane meant to hit the White house had indeed hit it? I bet you wouldn't be asking this question in that situation.

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
•°o.O♠O.o°•

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #5
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

I can't stand conspiracy theorists.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #6
The-Chadster

The-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart godThe-Chadster is an Almost Smart god

^Maybe it wasn't meant to hit the White House, maybe it was meant to hit that field in PA so the gov't could say it was meant for the White House, w/o actually coming anywhere near it. Pennsylvania Ave., Pennsylvania State? I just thought of that. Hmmm. . . .

I don't think it was a conspiracy, though. just adding to that speculation.
We'll stop the grieving
Old 04-03-2008   #7
Pittielynn

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Same. Especially ones that believe 9/11 was a conspiracy.

A plane also hit the pentagon where several government workers were. Why would they risk killing themselves?

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

...One step closer.
•°o.O♠O.o°•

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 04-03-2008   #8
Blackass
groingrabbingly good!

Blackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Blackass

Quote:
Originally Said by pittielynn View Post
A plane also hit the pentagon where several government workers were. Why would they risk killing themselves?
Everybody who works at the pentagon works for the government.

----

I'm eagerly awaiting somebody to bust out the conspiracy theories. So easy to debunk, so fun to do, so good to know that I'm so much smarter than a lot of people.
Blackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

the only thing that mattered seconds after the two buildings went down, was that for one single solitary moment, America was a nation of Americans feeling and looking out for one another.

but then you get these wackos to disrupt it all with their crap

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #10
Pittielynn

Quote:
Originally Said by Bleed Black View Post
Everybody who works at the pentagon works for the government.

----

I'm eagerly awaiting somebody to bust out the conspiracy theories. So easy to debunk, so fun to do, so good to know that I'm so much smarter than a lot of people.
Yes, which is why I said "several" since I don't know the exact number of workers employed there.

I'm not sure if it's a compliment or not, when you "win" debates here...

...One step closer.
•°o.O♠O.o°•

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 04-03-2008   #11
The-Chadster

Quote:
Same. Especially ones that believe 9/11 was a conspiracy.

How do you know it killed anybody? And who says they were actual government workers? And if they were government workes, who says the government wanted them alive?
We'll stop the grieving
Old 04-03-2008   #12
Pharm
Deutschland

Pharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Pharm Send a message via Yahoo to Pharm

Ooh god.. Anyone who thinks 9/11 is a conspiracy is a retard!!

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

ACLU:America's Communist Lobbying Union!
CNN:Communist News Network!
Kick The U.N. Out of America, Send them to France!
Pharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #13
Pittielynn

(Directed at Chad)

You idiot, the Pentagon is home to the headquarters of the US' Department of Defense. Thats the military. The military is part of the government.

Of course the government doesn't want members of the military at the headquarters to be killed. The people that work there are the "top dogs".

By the way, 189 people were killed in the pentagon that day.

...One step closer.
•°o.O♠O.o°•

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Old 04-03-2008   #14
The-Chadster

Quote:
(Directed at Chad)

You idiot, the Pentagon is home to the headquarters of the US' Department of Defense. Thats the military. The military is part of the government.
Yes. I know this.

Quote:
Of course the government doesn't want members of the military at the headquarters to be killed. The people that work there are the "top dogs".
Really? Why not? Maybe they "knew too much", maybe they were plotting something.
Like i said, just adding speculation.
We'll stop the grieving
Old 04-03-2008   #15
Misfitboy

Misfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to beholdMisfitboy is a splendid one to behold

ok ok ..!!

nice this is what i wanted ....

but it wasnt terrorists it was the U.S. that day at the towers only workers were there and "not important pple" plus i didnt copy this from any website or whatever.

ANd did you see how they fell??
if that was a terrorists action they would want to destroy as mush as posible dont you think? not just those buildings .

And what day was it? September 11

whats the emergency number in the U.S.? 911
just like that
i could not be other day it was ment to be !!

D: they just wanted that as an excuse so they could make war at irak .
it all makes sence... To me it does
Old 04-03-2008   #16
Drogdar
The one and only.

Drogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Misfitboy View Post
ok ok ..!!

nice this is what i wanted ....

but it wasnt terrorists it was the U.S. that day at the towers only workers were there and "not important pple" plus i didnt copy this from any website or whatever.

ANd did you see how they fell??
if that was a terrorists action they would want to destroy as mush as posible dont you think? not just those buildings .

And what day was it? September 11

whats the emergency number in the U.S.? 911
just like that
i could not be other day it was ment to be !!

D: they just wanted that as an excuse so they could make war at irak .
it all makes sence... To me it does
you logic is severely flawed. They hit the World Trade Center because that is a "high profile target". They don't care so much as to how many people they hurt, but as to how many people's attention they get. It is also common knowledge that the US emergency service is 911. We are not "at war" with any one: it is a "conflict" as it is undeclared by congress. And why would they want to cause a war in Iraq? I don't want to here oil either, If if was because of oil we would have invaded Sadia Arabia. Also, we would have long ago taken over the oil fields and sell ourselves cheap oil.

Take your rejection and bad spelling somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Said by foxy View Post
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Originally Said by YouKnowWhoYouAre
Ah well, she knows she's a bitch.
Drogdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #17
Misfitboy

OOh.....KAY..
sorry for my spelling my english is poor.

they didnt want to they DID make war !!!!!
Old 04-03-2008   #18
Drogdar
The one and only.

Drogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond repute

(get firefox.. built in spell checker)

Ok... what (if any) proof do you have of the government starting it? any theories or anything... just throw them out....

Quote:
Originally Said by foxy View Post
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Originally Said by YouKnowWhoYouAre
Ah well, she knows she's a bitch.
Drogdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #19
David-
Double Plus Good

David- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Pharm View Post
Ooh god.. Anyone who thinks 9/11 is a conspiracy is a retard!!
I'm sure some of your ancestors said the same thing about the Reichstag.

I'd say don't let history repeat itself, but we're all clearly fucked as everybody would much rather be good little comrades and serve up their rights to Uncle Sam on a silver platter.

We'll never find out who planned 9/11.
David- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #20
The-Chadster

It was Thomas the Train
We'll stop the grieving