Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Guys & Gals

Guys & Gals Girls + Guys, Relationships, Dating, Sex, Babe threads, etc...

View Poll Results: What size...
Small 1 7.69%
Regular 2 15.38%
Magnum Gold 5 38.46%
Magnum Silver 0 0%
I don't know/don't wear condoms/don't or have never had sex. 5 38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2009   #1
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute
What size...?

TMI? I don't care. Answer anyways...just out of curiousity...

Oh, and not sure if they make a small? I'll include it just in case.

I like gold wrapper men, myself.
Girls vote what they like, guys vote what they are...
Old 11-06-2009   #2
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What size...?

I loathe condoms; they are so painful :(

I voted Magnum gold for preferred size, which I'm assuming is the normal magnum size and not magnum XL size. Magnum XL is far too big for my comfort.

What are Magnum Silvers?
Narnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009   #3
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, they hurt like a bitch. Therefore, I vote none with birth control lol
blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009   #4
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think most guys are actually going to vote or write truthfully when it comes to this?

Also, condoms should not hurt if things are done right
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009   #5
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

yea, magnum xl is silver wrapper.

also...wtf, why would it hurt?

the only ones to ever hurt me where the trojan (or any, i suppose) ribbed condoms. they felt like they were pinching or whatever...but proper lube should have helped that as well.

anywho...yea funk, i figure people who are going to take the time to answer will do so honestly.

never had magnum xl myself...i mean a dude with a standard mag which was too tight, but idk. i've seen some monsters.
Old 11-06-2009   #6
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Princess Jasmine View Post
anywho...yea funk, i figure people who are going to take the time to answer will do so honestly.
You may be asking too much when it comes to guys and their penis size.
Just about every guy wishes they were larger than they are, even when they are large, and most will lie or exaggerate about their size no matter what. Kind of like how a lot of girls would love bigger boobs, and have no problems wearing push up bras to give the illusion that they are bigger than what they really are.
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias
Old 11-06-2009   #7
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

Quote:
Originally Said by Funk*Sonic*7 View Post

You may be asking too much when it comes to guys and their penis size. Just about every guy wishes they were larger than they are, even when they are large, and most will lie about their size no matter what.
Kind of like how a lot of girls would love bigger boobs, and have no problems wearing push up bras to give the illusion that they are bigger than they really are.
sorry, i didn't realize so many men were insecure and willing to lie. some guys with huge ones don't realize how big they are...small guys will call themselves "average" but i've not had guys lie about being magnum...

but irl, i could care less what a guy says...it's something i will find out before too long if i'm interested in him at all.
it's important to see what a guy's working with.

funk you get too technical about all this crap. it's just a poll, after all.
i see that you just want to be a critic instead of responding appropriately.
you guys are your feelings...gtfo. you gotta know you're the shit.
Old 11-06-2009   #8
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

Narnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond reputeNarnar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yea, magnum xl is silver wrapper.

also...wtf, why would it hurt?

the only ones to ever hurt me where the trojan (or any, i suppose) ribbed condoms. they felt like they were pinching or whatever...but proper lube should have helped that as well.

never had magnum xl myself...i mean a dude with a standard mag which was too tight, but idk. i've seen some monsters.

Ah, XLs are gold wrapped as well, assuming they didn't change the wrapper since a year and a half ago. I've only met one guy who used it and it was a little tight on him. It's funny though, when he was a noob and didn't know anything about different sizes he bought some condoms to 'practice' putting them on, nearly got stuck in a regular sized one... lol..

As for them hurting.. they completely dry me out. Lube doesn't help at all :(
Old 11-06-2009   #9
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Quote:
sorry, i didn't realize so many men were insecure and willing to lie. some guys with huge ones don't realize how big they are...small guys will call themselves "average" but i've not had guys lie about being magnum...

but irl, i could care less what a guy says...it's something i will find out before too long if i'm interested in him at all.
it's important to see what a guy's working with.

funk you get too technical about all this crap. it's just a poll, after all.
i see that you just want to be a critic instead of responding appropriately.
you guys are your feelings...gtfo. you gotta know you're the shit.
Technical? How do you get that out of how I responded. The last sentence makes no sense to me either.
I'm just letting you know how most guys ARE insecure about their penis size because the average penis size of a most males is 5.5-6 inches, so the responses from most males will more than likely be exaggerated.
That isn't being technical, that's being truthful
Old 11-06-2009   #10
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

Quote:
Originally Said by Narnar View Post
Ah, XLs are gold wrapped as well, assuming they didn't change the wrapper since a year and a half ago. I've only met one guy who used it and it was a little tight on him. It's funny though, when he was a noob and didn't know anything about different sizes he bought some condoms to 'practice' putting them on, nearly got stuck in a regular sized one... lol..

As for them hurting.. they completely dry me out. Lube doesn't help at all :(
wow. see, i have no problem staying wet. lol

and yea, i've had a guy who didn't realize what he needed even though regulars where tight. lol but you've got to be careful with that because that's how they break a lot.

and idk about the really really big condoms. i thought they were diff colored wrappers. so idk.
big is good, though. lol

and i've not heard of a dude practising. i would just help them out, like putting it on with my mouth.

narnar (or whomever), can you change my poll to better differentiate? apparently i didn't know exactly what i was talking about.
Old 11-06-2009   #11
Narnar
your PUR-FECT enemy

I seem to be ok with the wet-supply unless some foreign-non-penis thing enters, such as a condom. Highly sensitive no non-penis intruders I guess.

Yeah, the only thing that differs in the Trojan wrapper at least, is an XL tacked on the end. Still far too big for me. If it's longer than my foot, there's a problem.

He's the first person I'd ever heard say that he practiced. I guess he just wanted to be experienced for whenever his big day came along, poor guy, must have been painful. I don't know how old he was when he did this.
Old 11-06-2009   #12
Jabedin
Aladdin's brother

Jabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond repute

They don't make condums small enough for me and my little penis, but nothing beats glow in the dark =O

In your heart, pumping your blood
Jabedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009   #13
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
Do you think most guys are actually going to vote or write truthfully when it comes to this?
I did. Guess which one is me.

That being said, I'm actually pleased with my size. Were I to lose weight it would look even larger!

Also, since we've used nothing but euphemisms and pronouns in this thread:

PENIS.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009   #14
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Technical? How do you get that out of how I responded. The last sentence makes no sense to me either.
I'm just letting you know how most guys ARE insecure about their penis size because the average penis size of a most males is 5.5-6 inches, so the responses from most males will more than likely be exaggerated.
That isn't being technical, that's being truthful
I thought the average was 3-5
blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009   #15
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

i don't know what Magnum size is.

Pretty much every condom over here goes to 9", but they did just realise one that goes to 10.5".

Alba gu brth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009   #16
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Narnar View Post
I loathe condoms; they are so painful :(

I voted Magnum gold for preferred size, which I'm assuming is the normal magnum size and not magnum XL size. Magnum XL is far too big for my comfort.

What are Magnum Silvers?
Same here...But I find they sting a bit...Latex just isn't something that should be intruding in my opinion..

And Jasmine...Really? No problem at all? I find the littlest things can turn me off case and point: when a guy asks "where"? I don't find providing a road map is the most attractive thing for me to have to do...

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009   #17
Jabedin
Aladdin's brother

Jabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond repute

Left right up down, square triangle left left right left circle square up square up left X

This combo has never failed me

In your heart, pumping your blood
Jabedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009   #18
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Quote:
Originally Said by blackheart View Post
I was referring to an erect penis...the average size is around 5.5-6 inches.

Last edited by Funk*Sonic*7; 11-07-2009 at 03:45 PM.
Old 11-07-2009   #19
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You may be asking too much when it comes to guys and their penis size.
Just about every guy wishes they were larger than they are, even when they are large, and most will lie or exaggerate about their size no matter what. Kind of like how a lot of girls would love bigger boobs, and have no problems wearing push up bras to give the illusion that they are bigger than what they really are.
I have a problem with both of these. People should be happy with who they are... and it's not like the illusion is going to last very long once the clothes are off anyways.

Quote:
Originally Said by blackheart View Post
Nope:

*This study was of American men, so slight differences should be expected based on geographical heritage.

Quote:
Originally Said by Jabedin View Post
Left right up down, square triangle left left right left circle square up square up left X

This combo has never failed me
WTF no. It's up up down down left right left right b a.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009   #20
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

^ I'm assuming since the study was conducted by a condom company, that graph is dealing with erect penis size, right?