Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Debate & Politics

Debate & Politics Fight! Fight! Fight! Keep your arguments clean, and be constructive about getting your point across.

Old 06-24-2003   #1
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
you fucking asshole broads!

shit man! i dont get it. every single time.
this world shows me everyday. and each day a little more.
and of course, its not like i want to see it either.

but today i was supposed to go out with this chick and spend the entire day with her. we have made these plans since last week. then yesterday i asked if this is for sure. she said, "yes" and so now im excited to go spend th day with her.

so i call her fucking ass this morning andyou know what she tells me.."My dad just had a heart attack. I gotta go right now, but call me later. I dont know when i'll be back." wtf man? i tell her, "so then this is it? today isnt goign to happen?"
No fucking ope. i dont know if its true. yesterday i asked her if it was cool with her mom, for sure, and she says, well just have ur mom call my mom. if its true, then i am sorry. but knowing me..she's a fucking liar.

this world. these fucking people. each and everyday its proven to me that i really shouldnt count on anyone. Everyone Will depend on me though. and that's life. I will be there for all, and only to be taken for granted. i cant believe this shit now what the fuck do i do today? God fucking damn it! this shit always happens...Always. and it makes me mad i have to deal with this every time it does happen. and so thats it...Like i've always said, "Later on broad."

i just dont get it...and i dont mean any offense to you girls...but of course, you know who the fuck you are.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003   #2
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nšchte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel
Remeber: All women will eventually resort to selfish deceitful lies when it comes to getting what they want.

That said, give her a break until you know a little more about whether or not her dad really did have a heart attack. If so, then you should feel sorry for her and just say you'll be there if she needs you (a rare opportunity I might add).

So lay low until you can know for sure and then decide whether this girl isn't worth your time.

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003   #3
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute
lmfao, i just knew this was a PD2 post by the title......

yep, shes a lying bitch, forget that broad and move on to the next one. if she calls back, ditch her like she ditched you
Old 06-24-2003   #4
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, this was the one time i would ever get to see her though.

im in michigan until thursday. and if her dad did have a heart attack, i am sorry for talkin this shit..but still.

i know she's lying. she just cacked out..like all the other whores i talk to

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-24-2003   #5
Nadine
Such a TEASE! *RAWR*

Nadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divine
Send a message via MSN to Nadine Send a message via Yahoo to Nadine
Hey psycho, just so you know...not ALL girls are like that. I remembered feeling kinda pissed when my guy didn't show up on the first day we hung out together. I went on-line to see if he was on and there was his name highlighted. I could have screamed. Not long after though one of his roommates sent me a message that said he had left and was on his way. 30 minutes later he showed up...couldn't find my house.

For some of us girls, it's HARD AS HELL to find a guy who is completely interested in us. I;m sorry if she did lie to you. Only after you know for sure that she blew you off can you bash her head into a brick wall. But if her dad is in the hospital...offer her a shoulder. Being sensitive about these things tends to bring a girl closer to that guy. Don't give up just yet.

Okay....you can laugh because most of that probably sounded REALLY stupid to you guys. I don't care...just my thoughts.

"And I hope that in time
You will eventually see
An oh so slight fondness
That you might have had once for me"
~me~

"I don't need SEX! Life FUCKS me whenever it can!"
~Unknown~
Nadine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

i am wrong for talking this shit. i know i shouldnt, but i'm just fed up with it.

i guess none of you would know, you arent me. but its either tomorrow we do something or never.

and that's the bottom line!

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-24-2003   #7
geminijoe28
Well Known Member

geminijoe28 is on a distinguished road
hmmm...how many times has she stood u up?

i been there so i know the feeling, u get ur hopes up cuz she says this "we'll meet" until like the day u actually intended on meetin her. it's almost like a slap in the face..i hate gettin my hopes bashed!!

of course if it's true, about her father then what i would do is say ur sorry, hope he feels better, then ask her out...stay with her a while in the hospital, talk to her (comfort), and while ur their ask her out to eat. it may not be as good as what u planned but that maybe just be enough for her to see the type of guy u are.

and if it's not true then fuck her...U TELL HER THAT! for 1) using her father's "heart attack" as an excuse, is fucked up!!, which no one should ever do cuz u never know when it might happen and no one will believe her then. 2) for wastin ur time!

to me it seems like you hold some sort of attachment with her. based on ur tone of talking(typing) attachments are hard to have when your giving more than ur getting back. or it could be the fact that maybe u have been stood up before and ur at ur last "good nerve" on being stood up.

trust me i've been so sick and tired of women standing me up i feel angry just like u. u become attached to that person, more than you should, then as quick as u met her, she quickly fades away.

"there's someone for everyone"

live ur life, if a woman stands u yup, move on. i'm sure it's gonna hurt and suck but there are plenty of women out there. don't let one woman knock you down.!

good luck and hopefully she didnt lie to u!!
Old 06-25-2003   #8
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally posted by geminijoe28
or it could be the fact that maybe u have been stood up before and ur at ur last "good nerve" on being stood up.

that is exactly it. too many times have i made plans with a chick only to have her not follow thru.

its sad when that is expected.
that's why i dont make plans. i just go with whatever is happening at the moment.

and i tlaked to her today. i dont know, i think her dad really did have a heart attack. but either way its an excuse to me.

i think i should stop talking about this now. im getting pretty fucked up on what i say. she's not even here to defend herself.

I am sorry. and i do know that all girls arent like that.
I'm sorry Celeste. i've been the asshole. (even though she wont ever read that)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-25-2003   #9
fadingroses
Well Known Member

fadingroses should be rewarded
Don't guilt-trip yourself, now. Sheesh.

(yes, i'm serious; no, no sarcasm)

You're allowed to bitch a little, y'know.
fadingroses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003   #10
moocow44
Procrastination Street.

moocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Nadine
For some of us girls, it's HARD AS HELL to find a guy who is completely interested in us. I;m sorry if she did lie to you. Only after you know for sure that she blew you off can you bash her head into a brick wall. But if her dad is in the hospital...offer her a shoulder. Being sensitive about these things tends to bring a girl closer to that guy. Don't give up just yet.
i totally agree w/ that statement. it is 'hard as hell' to actually find a DECENT guy that is interested in girls...

if she lied to you psycho, then fuck her.

if her dad is in the hospital & you still want her...go get her.
moocow44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003   #11
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by moocow44
if she lied to you psycho, then fuck her.
yeh, fuck that broad hard, and doggy style
Old 06-25-2003   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

well it doesnt matter now anymore.

i'm leaving michigan tomorrow. i wont see this girl.

but whatever, its kool. im kool. i'll be going back to oxnard at 5pm thursday.

it would have been tight to have met this girl. i kinda liked her. hmm oh well. come one, come all. come another day.

just leave it john crime over there for his posts. alwyas making me laugh.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-26-2003   #13
Nadine
Such a TEASE! *RAWR*

Nadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divine
You can come see me......but you have to bring John with you.

"And I hope that in time
You will eventually see
An oh so slight fondness
~me~

~Unknown~
Old 06-28-2003   #14
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

if i bring john, things will get out of control. he'll end up hitting you with a desklamp and stuffing you in a suitcase. then we'll steal a car and drive away. and go to SD so he can kick it with his boy McDhol.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-28-2003   #15
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

yeh right your boy mcdohl, and your the one who always fucks people up with desklamps, like that guy at krispy kream
Old 06-28-2003   #16
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

yeah what ar eyou talking about? he's ur boy, remember. you got drunk with him and he took advantage of u.

but that guy at krispy kreme deserved it. it was ur idea.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-28-2003   #17
Nadine
Such a TEASE! *RAWR*

eekk....sorry I asked...also, I wouldn't fit in a suitcase.

"And I hope that in time
You will eventually see
An oh so slight fondness
~me~

~Unknown~
Old 06-28-2003   #18
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

you'd be surprised....muwhahahhaha!

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-28-2003   #19
Chi-Master
Experienced Member

Chi-Master should be rewarded
Send a message via AIM to Chi-Master Send a message via Yahoo to Chi-Master
be nice. We don't want things to get physical now do we?

"Lucky in cards unlucky in love"

Rising from the ashes like the True Phoenix

Chi-Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003   #20
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

whatever happened with that broad ? you plan on trying to metting up with her again ?

and shh, dont tell them about the whole "suitcase in the car trunk shit" you asshole gangsta