Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Gamers Hangout

Gamers Hangout Forum for game addicts. PC or console.

Old 09-14-2015   #1
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute
So, what are you playing ?

well, Me and Matt both play some games on steam, send us an invite and you can join us.

but what are YOU playing right now ?

me?
im playing a lil witcher 3, planetside 2 and star citizen.

just biding my time for Fallout 4's release in November!
Old 09-14-2015   #2
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So, what are you playing ?

Recently finished: Her Story

Currently playing: Aperture Tag, Broken Age, Borderlands 2 (local co-op), and a liberal sprinkling of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and Smash

Upcoming: The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth

I'll also likely replay Costume Quest for Halloween

PM me if you want my Steam account. I am almost always online but as I'm in school I don't play as much as I want to.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015   #3
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

I am currently playing X-COM Enemy Unknown (again.)

I've been playing the hell out of Borderlands 2. (Foxy, you and I need to co-op. I haven't done that yet, just been playing solo.) My guy is at level 54 and I have a few badass missions to kill some badass bosses.

I also have Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

I have another game, Crusader Kings 2, that I have yet to start, because I know once I do, I will be on that game all day.

I also have Bugbear's Next Car Game: Wreckfest. Fucking awesome destruction derby racing game. Has online too.l

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015   #4
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
I am currently playing X-COM Enemy Unknown (again.)

I've been playing the hell out of Borderlands 2. (Foxy, you and I need to co-op. I haven't done that yet, just been playing solo.) My guy is at level 54 and I have a few badass missions to kill some badass bosses.

I also have Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

I have another game, Crusader Kings 2, that I have yet to start, because I know once I do, I will be on that game all day.

I also have Bugbear's Next Car Game: Wreckfest. Fucking awesome destruction derby racing game. Has online too.l
Oh, my mechromancer is just a baby compared to your character. I am a meticulous completionist so I've been doing a lot of side missions.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015   #5
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by foxyphoenix View Post
Oh, my mechromancer is just a baby compared to your character. I am a meticulous completionist so I've been doing a lot of side missions.
That's all I do. This is my second play-thru, plus I've done all the extra DLC. I have like 3 or 4 badass boss fights meant for co-op. LOOT!!!
That's why I need you. Hahaha I never thought I'd say it... *I need you... for loot.*

Lol, I havent done the co-op mode yet, but I'm down to do a new character. And maybe we can run thru the game killin everything.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 09-16-2015   #6
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've been playing the hell out of Borderlands 2.
yeh, i got that game, but after like 20 play thrus it gets kinda boring, being able to 1 shot things even badass bosses.

that and i got like 300 keys to open that loot chest....

free on steam Amnesia: The Dark Descent untill 10am Pacific time 9/16/15 - (4 hours from now)
Old 09-16-2015   #7
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

I used up all the golden keys. I'm waiting for BL to post out more SHIFT Codes.

Are all your chacters maxed out?

And I didn't get Amnesia, i woke up at 1030am and it's 4$ now lol

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 09-17-2015   #8
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Mortal Kombat X is at $53 bucks right now. This includes the rest of the unlocks - what am I saying, there are no unlocks in games anymore, you just pay for that shit! - ... u know the "extra content." 4 more fighters and costumes or whatever. But I love me some Mortal Kombat.

I have the previous MK game installed, yet I've never played it! Just got it cuz it was one summer.

MKX is 40% off. Sale lasts until 9/21. Not sure whether to wait for xmas.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 09-18-2015   #9
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Quote:
Mortal Kombat X is at $53 bucks right now.
atm, on CDkeys, its cheap, cheaper then 53$, how about 11.99$ + 5% off coupon key if you like them on facebook. so about 11.39$ total

i bought mad max thru cdkeys before it came out, got it for like 12$ when it was going for 60$ on steam, just one word of advice, PAY WITH PAYPAL NOT A CREDIT CARD AT CDKEYS.COM, so just incase the key gets killed for some reason or another.
Old 09-18-2015   #10
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

wtf? how is this possible? shit's not pirated is it?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 09-20-2015   #11
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Quote:
wtf? how is this possible? shit's not pirated is it?
na its not pirated, they send you a legit steam key by email. they are a steam key reseller (not officially)
what they do is buy a game thats not region locked, in another country where its the cheapest, then resell it at a higher price.

Tags
games, steam