Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Guys & Gals

Guys & Gals Girls + Guys, Relationships, Dating, Sex, Babe threads, etc...

Old 09-08-2008   #161
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: whats the craziest place you had sex before?

ha! in the backseat of my car in my ex-boyfriend's parents' driveway. while they were home.
Old 09-08-2008   #162
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

How about in my ex's mom's bed when she was making dinner?.. or was she out of the house? I can't remember.. either way, her bro was two doors down.

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008   #163
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

closest you could get to your incest fantasy? :P i kid. but in her parents' bed is kinda weird. oh yea i did it in a cabin when i went camping recently with other people in the vicinity.
Old 09-08-2008   #164
Sytrohs87
goliath

Sytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond reputeSytrohs87 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sytrohs87 Send a message via MSN to Sytrohs87

Hey it was so much more comfortable than her bed, and it didn't squeak. ^don't tell me that was in nashville, I might have to run away screaming

-The Mars Volta

"I consider the positions of kings and rulers as that of dust motes. I observe treasures of gold and gems as so many bricks and pebbles. I look upon the finest silken robes as tattered rags. I see myriad worlds of the universe as small seeds of fruit, and the greatest lake in India as a drop of oil on my foot. I perceive the teachings of the world to be the illusion of magicians. I discern the highest conception of emancipation as a golden brocade in a dream, and view the holy path of the illuminated ones as flowers appearing in one's eyes. I see meditation as a pillar of a mountain, Nirvana as a nightmare of daytime. I look upon the judgment of right and wrong as the serpentine dance of a dragon, and the rise and fall of beliefs as but traces left by the four seasons."

-Siddhartha Gautama
Sytrohs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008   #165
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hahaha. i've been camping once in about five years. and why run away? you were at the opposite end of the cabin. hahahaha.
Old 09-08-2008   #166
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

where was i? i heard nothing and got nothing on the trip, except for two old men hitting on me, lol!
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008   #167
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

you weren't supposed to hear anything. and let's just end this conversation now...
Old 09-08-2008   #168
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Oh oh, in my best friend's car in the parking lot of the grocery store where my ex works, broad daylight, while she was on her break. About a minute after we finished the security guy came up and tapped on the (fogged up) window to let us know we were weren't parked legally.
Old 09-08-2008   #169
BrockSamson
Semper Fi

BrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by all
Send a message via AIM to BrockSamson

At an MP Air Force Base....give it a second.... Yep.

Fuckin Right you are.
PBJT:
http://kuoi.com/~davidcb/sounds/banana.swf
396 LT1, 639 rwhp N/A
BrockSamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008   #170
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by BrockSamson View Post
At an MP Air Force Base....give it a second.... Yep.
HAY MAN DON'T ASK DON'T TELL
Old 09-09-2008   #171
BrockSamson
Semper Fi

BrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by all
Send a message via AIM to BrockSamson

Quote:
Originally Said by MudPuppet View Post
HAY MAN DON'T ASK DON'T TELL
You fool, she gave me a get out of free jail card.

Fuckin Right you are.
PBJT:
http://kuoi.com/~davidcb/sounds/banana.swf
396 LT1, 639 rwhp N/A
BrockSamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008   #172
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Quote:
Originally Said by BrockSamson View Post
You fool, she gave me a get out of free jail card.
Don't drop the soap man, DON'T DROP THE SOAP
Old 09-09-2008   #173
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

Quote:
Oh oh, in my best friend's car in the parking lot of the grocery store where my ex works, broad daylight, while she was on her break. About a minute after we finished the security guy came up and tapped on the (fogged up) window to let us know we were weren't parked legally.
who are you trying to fool? everyone knows you're still a virgin, efan.
Old 09-10-2008   #174
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Quote:
Originally Said by Panda View Post
who are you trying to fool? everyone knows you're still a virgin, efan.
Why would you think that? :O I haven't been a virgin for a while :/

Oh, maybe because of this kind of thing
Quote:
I've never done it but I made out with a girl in a box once....long story...
or this entire thread...
http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/sh...?t=8813&page=1

I've been here for too long...
Haha.

Last edited by MudPuppet; 09-11-2008 at 12:02 AM.
Thoughtcrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #175
Zero
Super Moderator

Zero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to beholdZero is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Zero

Tennis Court, Photo Lab

Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008   #176
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

I used to work at a produce/grocery retail & wholesale place while I was in college. I had sex with this chica who was a co-worker off mine at the time right in my manager's office while the store was still open. Should I share more details? Because DAMN she was good!!
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias

Last edited by Funk*Sonic*7; 09-16-2008 at 11:24 AM.
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008   #177
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

pitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to pitcairnpete

I am british, whilst I have sex in boring places I make up for it by whinging about it in the pub and talking about the weather.

pitcairnpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008   #178
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

the internet.
Old 09-16-2008   #179
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Hahaha me too, the internet and the phone.
But those don't beat a tennis court imo.
Old 09-16-2008   #180
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

phone secks yea.