Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Threads That Never End

Threads That Never End They go on and on my friend.

Old 05-02-2005   #1
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob
Whats the Last Thing You Bought?

post the last thing u bought

mine:

1. 3 CD-R's
2. A pack of menthol cigs
3. Red Bull

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005   #2
LiZzIe
Well Known Member

LiZzIe is just really niceLiZzIe is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to LiZzIe
Re: Whats the Last Thing You Bought?

Pizza pocket and 4 minties...
LiZzIe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005   #3
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

Chips and gum

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005   #4
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute

material,smokes,juice

how exciting.
blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005   #5
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

10 dollars worth of gasoline.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005   #6
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

M&M's

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005   #7
*Lady Macbeth*

*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine*Lady Macbeth* is divine

dignity.

just kidding, you cant by dignity... I know that... I wish I could though...

anyway... I bought some credit for my phone...
Old 05-02-2005   #8
Hamana
jaaa, klar.

Hamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond reputeHamana has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hamana Send a message via Yahoo to Hamana

a new pencil (BB) and a new knife for handicrafts...

Hamana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005   #9
xxsweetxtcxx

xxsweetxtcxx will become famous soon enough

hmmmm.....
2 pairs of shoes
30$ worth of gas....
slap me around a bit and call me a bitchhhh
ill be your bitch

i sniffed coke once, and the ice cubes got stuck in my nose.
xxsweetxtcxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005   #10
John Deere
Very Experienced Member

John Deere is a knight of Almost SmartJohn Deere is a knight of Almost SmartJohn Deere is a knight of Almost SmartJohn Deere is a knight of Almost Smart

a donut lol
Old 05-03-2005   #11
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

An online order of Magic: The Gathering cards.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005   #12
OutRadge
superman that hoe

OutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost SmartOutRadge is a knight of Almost Smart
Send a message via AIM to OutRadge Send a message via MSN to OutRadge Send a message via Yahoo to OutRadge

Hmm lets see.. Oh yes i bought a small fries with gravy and a milk for lunch today.
OutRadge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005   #13
quirk
Well Known Member

quirk is a jewel in the roughquirk is a jewel in the roughquirk is a jewel in the rough

Nothing in ages, lol.
Last was proably some magic cards and before that, a CD (you americans get CDs so much cheaper over there, even with postage, its still cheaper to order from the US over the net)
gets paid lots of money for doing so.
quirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005   #14
Grunt
Aye, very good

Grunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond reputeGrunt has a reputation beyond repute

A pint of milk this morning for my breakfast at work.

Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005   #15
paperwings

paperwings is a glorious beacon of lightpaperwings is a glorious beacon of lightpaperwings is a glorious beacon of lightpaperwings is a glorious beacon of lightpaperwings is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to paperwings Send a message via Yahoo to paperwings

i just bought TACO BELL!!! life is good
paperwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #16
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute

hair clips,toothpaste,wine.
again, very exciting.
Old 05-04-2005   #17
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

A dual layer DVD-R drive for my computer... God I love it!

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #18
Guinness And Mohawks
So cut me open and hear me bleed

Guinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond reputeGuinness And Mohawks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Guinness And Mohawks Send a message via Yahoo to Guinness And Mohawks

a carton of ciggs, a full tank of gas, the new NIN cd. yay

Shamless Promotion: Check out The 2nd Ward
Guinness And Mohawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #19
bigsmalls
Well Known Member

bigsmalls is a glorious beacon of lightbigsmalls is a glorious beacon of lightbigsmalls is a glorious beacon of lightbigsmalls is a glorious beacon of lightbigsmalls is a glorious beacon of light

a 60 ounce bottle of vodka, some weed, and some more weed
party we must!!!
bigsmalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #20
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

more wine.
It's on offer, i have to make the most of it.