Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Gamers Hangout

Gamers Hangout Forum for game addicts. PC or console.

Old 02-10-2008   #1
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Sharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sharker Send a message via MSN to Sharker Send a message via Yahoo to Sharker
Phantasy Star

Well, i was an addict to it as a GC game, i just recently saw two of them for ps2, and was like shit. Are they anything alike, totally different? Just curious. I also saw an oldy i liked from Sega, Shining force, but wasnt sure if that was anything like the old games. Its like saying Golden Eye for n64 was the last good golden eye they ever made. Lets just say i love playing, not listening to story lines :P

Sharker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008   #2
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to Orgoth
Re: Phantasy Star

The game was good, my only problem was the time it took to load when going from one section to another, it just took too long. I had a lv 39 and said "I'm done". My friend Rob and Phil both have lv 150 characters, how they had the patients, idk.

Orgoth is offline   Reply With Quote