Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Front Page

Front Page The threads which appears on the front page. Add your comments or create your own front page threads.

Old 05-25-2007   #1
HolokittyNX
Banned

Location: Southern California, but I might move back to Earth one day.
HolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond repute
Pew study: Only 3/4 of American Muslims Oppose Suicide Bombings

According to this study by the Pew Research Center, just over three quarters of American Muslims say suicide bombing to defend Islam is never justified.

What about the other quarter? Meanwhile, 5% (that's 5% of 2.35 million) have favorable opinions of Al-Qaida. These stats being on page 55 of the PDF release of the study.
HolokittyNX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007   #2
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pew study: Only 3/4 of American Muslims Oppose Suicide Bombings

Those are just the ones that are buying into the propaganda over there.

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007   #3
HolokittyNX
Banned

Location: Southern California, but I might move back to Earth one day.
HolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond reputeHolokittyNX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by pittielynn View Post
Over where?
HolokittyNX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007   #4
Blackass
groingrabbingly good!

Blackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Blackass

Ignore her. Her posts are just fluff.
Blackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007   #5
frunkbomb
Trainee Member

frunkbomb is doing greatfrunkbomb is doing great

Quote:
I give you REP for being useless.
Old 05-26-2007   #6
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by HolokittyNX View Post
What about the other quarter? Meanwhile, 5% (that's 5% of 2.35 million) have favorable opinions of Al-Qaida. These stats being on page 55 of the PDF release of the study.
So are those 5% now being detained in Guatanomo Bay? =P

Quote:
They are *American* Muslims. I'm sure it was just a mistake.

Quote:
Originally Said by Bleed Black View Post
Ignore her. Her posts are just fluff.
Quote:
Originally Said by frunkbomb View Post
I give you REP for being useless.
Hey, don't harp on pittielynn, she's said a few nuggets of truth before.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #7
peacefulwarrior

peacefulwarrior is just really nicepeacefulwarrior is just really nice

I actually know someone who describes Islam as "a disease, not a religion." I certainly don't agree with him...but...

Well, I fancy myself an aspiring Buddhist. If I read a report saying only 75% of Buddhists thought that suicide bombings by Buddhist extremists were never justified (not that this would ever be so...and not that I can take very seriously the thought of any Buddhist ever attacking people in such a way and with such magnitude) then there's absolutely no doubt that I would give my religion a VERY stern talking-to.
peacefulwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote