Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Discussion related to technology, computers, and the internet.

Old 03-27-2010   #1
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Married on Myspace

Has anyone else seen this crap when you login to your myspace? I checked the page out because I kept seeing it over and over and over, and there are like a bazillion stupid ass people commenting on the page like every millisecond.

Who really cares? I didn't realize myspace was such a big todo that there are actual contests for people to be married. Like the ring and other things are all decided by people from the internet you've never met. What a dream!
Old 03-27-2010   #2
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic
Re: Married on Myspace

I think they're just trying to attract more attention to myspace; people have been leaving there in droves lately.

I confess I'm one of them, I deleted my myspace about six months ago.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. – Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010   #3
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

i have mine...mostly for mafia wars. i use facebook much more. at first i liked myspace better, but facebook has so much less bullshit and ads to look at. i don't care about pop stars and rappers and stupid twilight ads. you don't have to see all that crap on facebook.
Old 03-28-2010   #4
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

no, i dont spend time on the internet.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010   #5
glubgluby
debater-gamer-rocker

glubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to all

I remember when people used to use myspace..
that was waaay back in the day, you know when we thought there was weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and pluto was still a planet!
those were the days....
Old 04-01-2010   #6
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Sharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sharker Send a message via MSN to Sharker Send a message via Yahoo to Sharker

And back when they thought we would live on mars because it had oxygen :D lol. Yeah... i used to pimp out the space, i got a few girls off there, lol. I prefer facebook, dont suggest adding family though... they get on my nerves looking at my personal life.

Sharker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010   #7
David-
Double Plus Good

David- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond repute

Most annoyin thing about Myspace is having to login every single time.. or is that just me ??
David- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010   #8
Psychosis
*Watch This Space*

Psychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Sharker View Post
I prefer facebook, dont suggest adding family though... they get on my nerves looking at my personal life.
actually most of the people I have on facebook are my family lol they don't pry in my personal life..though I will say its easier to talk to them on there an say things that are otherwise a lil more tricky face to face lol

Psychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010   #9
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

the internetz is where my real person is revealed.

seriously though, i hate having family on facebook, because i feel like i have to edit for content. i think that's been talked about somewherez on this site before.

i don't like people being all in my business. my family, anyway.
Old 04-06-2010   #10
Psychosis
*Watch This Space*

Psychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond repute

well im ok I only have a few members of my family on my facebook...well the only members I talk to anyway and im open with them so its not like I dont mind them knowing my business..I never have to edit anything with them..

Old 04-09-2010   #11
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute

social network sites are all a load of shite in my opinion.
blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010   #12
David-
Double Plus Good

David- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond repute

I agree blackheart, that's what I tell everyone on my facebook, myspace, twitter and bebo anyway.
David- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010   #13
Psychosis
*Watch This Space*

Quote:
Originally Said by blackheart View Post
social network sites are all a load of shite in my opinion.
not really...well depends why you use them..

I mean I speak to family who I will either not see much of in person cos they are busy working/school etc or who dont live near anymore...I also speak to some friends who it would take me a day of travelling to see...an im not made of money lol..

all of my contacts are actual people i know offline...not like some people who have 100's of contacts an only 4 are known offline lol

Old 04-09-2010   #14
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

ya, myspace and facebook are the only ways i stay connected with family i'd otherwise never get to talk to...but instead i could chat several times a week if i wanted.
Old 04-09-2010   #15
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute

thats why phones were made
Old 04-09-2010   #16
Psychosis
*Watch This Space*

Quote:
Originally Said by blackheart View Post
thats why phones were made
ok then mrs thinks social networking is lame an phones are better...

in the time I knew you how did we talk? text messagin and online...not once did you ever answer the phone when I called

anyways...phone calls get expensive when you call people alot..and I do talk to my family alot, just rambling about nothing in general..

Old 04-09-2010   #17
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

well then i suggest you get a better phone contract =P
Old 04-09-2010   #18
Psychosis
*Watch This Space*

im on pay as you talk...contract..well is a good idea for me lol..an what I also meant when mentioning you is not everyone likes talking on the phone...

I know my cousin doesnt an nor does my ex in liverpool too...in fact her boyfriend would also not like that too lol