Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 07-31-2005   #1
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Sharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sharker Send a message via MSN to Sharker Send a message via Yahoo to Sharker
Secret Admirer?

Ummm, just me, or anyone else get this private message? Just weird, lol, i wish though, no girl in my dam area likes me -_-

Ehhh, laters...

Drew

Sharker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005   #2
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Secret Admirer?

everyone gets it lol. everyone that get admired.

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005   #3
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Sharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sharker Send a message via MSN to Sharker Send a message via Yahoo to Sharker

Hmmm, who would admire me, tell me! :P I hate guessing games.

Old 07-31-2005   #4
Summer Gurl

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

Well someone likes you soo... yes i know it can be kinda annoying not knowing who it is. hehe i stuff have 2 people i don't know about.

Old 07-31-2005   #5
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Ehhh, im too lazy to bother, id rather just sit around, watch tv, and drink, cause i just broke up with my ex, WHO FUCKED HER DAM COUSIN! My life sucks.

Drew

Old 07-31-2005   #6
Summer Gurl

Sorry .... i hope things get better... just try to get out if you wanna. I know how it is... you just want to mope...sorry again

Old 07-31-2005   #7
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Ehhh, i tried to have a party last night, no one showed, sucks so much -_- Free beer, hah, my friend "Serve free beer, and they will come" Dam, he was so wrong, i bought a good $200 worth...

Old 07-31-2005   #8
Summer Gurl

Don't that suck... i don't drink but i would have come to the party of i was one of your friends.

Old 07-31-2005   #9
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Guess ill just go drown my depression.

Old 07-31-2005   #10
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

I'd join ya but I think we may have a bit of a distance problem.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005   #11
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Sharker
Guess ill just go drown my depression.
look no offence mate, but your 18, its hardly the end of the world really, you should get out more an party alot more, go drink for the right reasons, for fun, not for drowing youre sorrows, cos if you do that, it means your ex still has control over you an is still ruining your life...

get out there an get laid, if only for one night mate, go get blind drunk and have a laugh!
Mr Stabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005   #12
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Ehhh, i dont give a shit about her, just the fact that not many girls even bother to give me a chance, the one i truly loved, broke up with me... and her friend tells me she still does kinda, but she doesnt wanna be with me, im just confused as hell, cause i do miss her. The last girl, god, i could care less to see her, if shes that desperate to get fucked, than to wait a week, fuck her. I mean, honestly, she lied to me the whole time, "Oh, im just like you, sex is supposed to mean something, to be with someone special, and your my special guy" Ugh, i hate how so many people lie all the time. Ive been with one REALLY sweet girl, and it was my first girlfriend. But they all seem to screwed up in the head or something, they dont know what they want... Lauren, my first, is apparently being kinda anorexic, cause shes in depression... I just wish we could hang out again, she never answers her phone, or her friends though, sigh...

Old 08-19-2006   #13
cloud nine
Sha-wing!

cloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divine
Send a message via AIM to cloud nine Send a message via Yahoo to cloud nine

yea, i'm breathing life into another dead topic... but with good reason:

i just got a secret admirer private-message.

i am VERY confused.

who the crap is CRAZY enough to admire me? I'm a mentally unstable, sarcastic-as-fuck, often hostel, VERY outspoken, angry-at-relationships yet still an IDIOT hopeless romantic... (feel free to add to this list)

but i'm not even going to TRY to find this admirer... because other then Tyne, i can't think of one female that could be mentally unstable enough as to flirt with me.

...or maybe its a guy. Dammit kyle!!!!

...for the last time, no... i will not be your gay lover! For one, i'm not gay... and two, we'd argue too much about who should wear the "rudest fucking comment" crown.

...i mean... holy crap people... get out more... theres plenty of fish in the sea... no reason to tease me. Thats just rude.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend..." - TOOL - Aenima

Last edited by cloud nine; 08-19-2006 at 02:16 AM.
cloud nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006   #14
cloud nine
Sha-wing!

cloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divinecloud nine is divine
Send a message via AIM to cloud nine Send a message via Yahoo to cloud nine

DAmN it... there it is again, an hour later... another secret admirer

ok... whos fucking with me!?!?!?

...fucking DAMIT!

thats three now!

ok, this is getting lame.

If i REALLY wanted to, i could just cross refrence the times that i recieved the notifications with the log of users who were on and active at that point in time...

then beat you senseless with a gigantic wheel of cheese... just for the fuck of it.

gah.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend..." - TOOL - Aenima

Last edited by cloud nine; 08-19-2006 at 04:32 AM.
cloud nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006   #15
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

See, that's why you don't post that it bothers you. You just get admired even more.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote