Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Webcam Comments

Webcam Comments Comment on member's webcam pics. Go to the Webcam Portal to see the latest submissions. Threads are created automatically when you update your webcam.

Old 07-31-2005   #1
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Sharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sharker Send a message via MSN to Sharker Send a message via Yahoo to Sharker
Sharker's webcam @ 07/31/2005 - 1:43pm

Sharker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005   #2
hawiianice

hawiianice will become famous soon enough
Re: Sharker's webcam @ 07/31/2005 - 1:43pm

awesome guitar, are you any good? you look playing it too.
Old 07-31-2005   #3
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Sharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to allSharker is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sharker Send a message via MSN to Sharker Send a message via Yahoo to Sharker

Im alright, im into playing... rock, metal, and punk. But i like playing something i make up, i can never get it to work very well with the songs i write though, bleh....

Old 08-01-2005   #4
hawiianice

hawiianice will become famous soon enough

I know what you mean, trying to put my lyrics in with keyboard or drums is pretty hard for me too. But I guess we should just keep on trying. You will get it someday.
Old 08-01-2005   #5
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

some how that just doesnt look like a very good rock pose AT ALL, meh, just looks all...I duno, un-rock....and I was right, that guitar looks totally wrong....you dont have a maple fingerboard on a metal guitar!!! AHHHH NOT RIGHT!! and the headstock is too much like a rip off strat headstock, again doesnt fit a flying V at all...
Old 08-01-2005   #6
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Its a flying v aria pro, its stock, its not modified at all, i dont feel like modifying it, it looks perfectly fine, and i love the maple fingerboard, compared to my rosewood. And i was playing, i wasnt trying to pose, my friend took that pic with my webcam.

Old 08-02-2005   #7
Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute

I know its stock, thats why it looks shit....seriously you dont use maple fingerboards with certain guitars, and that flying V is one of them, you also dont use them with les pauls or PRS guitars, they just look wrong...
Old 08-05-2005   #8
Sharker
Old & Wise Member

Ehhh... im not all for looks, id rather go for feel, thats actually the only guitar i play now, cause of the maple fingerboard. Though once and a while, i will play my Windsong, just for the hell of it, and new feel, but, i gotta buy strings whenever i get some extra cash. My friend played it last night, hes an idiot, and hes not a guitarist, hes a rapper, so, he busted one of my string slamming on my guitar making extremely bad noise.

Old 08-05-2005   #9
Mr Stabby

haha sucks to be you then.....so what did you learn from that lil incident?...dont let your idiot friend play your guitar...psh idiot!