Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 02-15-2008   #61
leevk
Newbie Member

leevk is on a distinguished road
Re: THE E Z IST WAY TO GET DRUGS OUT YO SYSTEM

I AGREE
leevk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008   #62
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to Orgoth

Quote:
Originally Said by Kit Fisto View Post
Drugs are bad, M'kay
Drugs are GOOD, they make the pain of reality go away.

Orgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #63
Ray618
Newbie Member

Ray618 is on a distinguished road

Whats So Bad About Pot Y Does Every One Keep H8ing
Ray618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #64
Ray618
Newbie Member

Ray618 is on a distinguished road

Your Right About That
Ray618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #65
Pharm
Deutschland

Pharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Pharm Send a message via Yahoo to Pharm

? Right about what?

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

ACLU:America's Communist Lobbying Union!
CNN:Communist News Network!
Kick The U.N. Out of America, Send them to France!
Pharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #66
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

This thread attracts so many damned stoners... they can't remember how to get back to the site.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #67
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god

It seems you find your way back easily EC, Jasmine too .

Old 06-02-2008   #68
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

well yeah. jasmine sucks onto the entrails EC leaves behind lmao

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #69
EmperorChaos

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

That and I don't smoke pot anymore.

And even if I did, I'm not one of those incoherent stoners. I still like to think.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
Old 10-24-2008   #70
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Think? Durrr?

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009   #71
Jeffcore
Newbie Member

Jeffcore is on a distinguished road

well drugs in my country are every where so if you want some tips...

Cocaine:is out of your urine in about 3 days blood 7
Weed:if you are a regular smoker like every day it take's 2 weeks if your not than 5 days before its uot of your urine
XTC:4 days
Heroine:7 days
Speed:4 days

if you want it out fast just drink much water or thee so you have to urinate a lot
Jeffcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009   #72
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Quote:
Originally Said by Fetus-of-1986 View Post
You should uh, mail me some of that aderall.
Speaking of Aderall, I have a new friend who has a 60mg prescription that he doesn't even use.
Old 04-29-2009   #73
EmperorChaos

I could always use more of it.

-=-=-

Jasmine, if you read this, search this thread for my fool-proof method of passing a drug test, fool.
-=-=-=-
Old 04-29-2009   #74
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

my.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond repute

Adderall can cause permanent heart damage and heart attacks if you don't have a problem it can fix. I was on it for nearly a year. And yeah, it feels great if you like your heart pounding so hard it wants to explode and you can barely breath or move due to constant exhaustion from constantly expended energy.

Fuck that and the doctors who prescribe it like candy. I could get Adderall prescribed easier than thyroid medication which really was needed.

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." ~~ Cicero

"Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food." ~~ Hippocrates

"Trust, but verify." ~~ Damon Runyon * Said to me by Andy Stephenson of Hacking Democracy, in memory of and one account. Miss you much, Andy.

Last edited by my.dragons.lady; 04-29-2009 at 09:04 PM. Reason: correction
my.dragons.lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009   #75
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post
I could always use more of it.

-=-=-

Jasmine, if you read this, search this thread for my fool-proof method of passing a drug test, fool.
^ha, i logged in 1 minute after you posted that...for the sole purpose of reading this thread. lol

so your method is to drink a shit ton of water?

I'm probably going to have to drive about an hour away, to birmingham, tomorrow to get a detox kit. my mom gave me some money for that and an at-home drug testing kit.

I smoked this morning, but haven't since then - once I realized she pretty much wants a d.t. immediately. I'm going to be drinking lots of fluids to flush my system, then a shit ton of water all before my drug test.
for the last drug test i had to take, i didn't smoke for like 10 days, then drank a ton of water AND had a detox pill I took a couple of hours before the test.

As soon as I turn in my application I have to go to LabCorp to take the test. So I'm trying to postpone turning in my application until monday, so that i'll have more time to get it out of my system naturally, but jesus fucking christ i'm a "heavy" pot smoker. lol. my system's saturated with thc. lol

I have a question though - will drinking a lot of water now help flush my system, or is drinking lots of water solely for the purpose of diluting my urine?
Old 04-30-2009   #76
EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by my.dragons.lady View Post
Adderall can cause permanent heart damage and heart attacks if you don't have a problem it can fix. I was on it for nearly a year. And yeah, it feels great if you like your heart pounding so hard it wants to explode and you can barely breath or move due to constant exhaustion from constantly expended energy.
Obviously it affects you differently than me.

Quote:
Fuck that and the doctors who prescribe it like candy. I could get Adderall prescribed easier than thyroid medication which really was needed.
It is candy!!

Quote:
Originally Said by Panda View Post
^ha, i logged in 1 minute after you posted that...for the sole purpose of reading this thread. lol

so your method is to drink a shit ton of water?

I'm probably going to have to drive about an hour away, to birmingham, tomorrow to get a detox kit. my mom gave me some money for that and an at-home drug testing kit.

I smoked this morning, but haven't since then - once I realized she pretty much wants a d.t. immediately. I'm going to be drinking lots of fluids to flush my system, then a shit ton of water all before my drug test.
for the last drug test i had to take, i didn't smoke for like 10 days, then drank a ton of water AND had a detox pill I took a couple of hours before the test.

As soon as I turn in my application I have to go to LabCorp to take the test. So I'm trying to postpone turning in my application until monday, so that i'll have more time to get it out of my system naturally, but jesus fucking christ i'm a "heavy" pot smoker. lol. my system's saturated with thc. lol

I have a question though - will drinking a lot of water now help flush my system, or is drinking lots of water solely for the purpose of diluting my urine?
It doesn't flush your system. It dilutes your urine for that day. You take niacin to make it look like you aren't pissing water as niacin (and Vitamin B) make your piss yellowish.
-=-=-=-
Old 04-30-2009   #77
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

drugs effect people differently. Maybe thats why an anti depressant will make some people feel better or others will go out and kill their grandparents
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009   #78
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

I say anyone who kills their grandparents after taking drugs was going to kill them anyway. Crystal Meth isn't a drug. It's...evil.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-01-2009   #79
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by GoddessDivine View Post
drugs effect people differently. Maybe thats why an anti depressant will make some people feel better or others will go out and kill their grandparents

This phenomenon was explained to me with the following:

There is a huge scale of relative depression: some people are only slightly depressed, and some can honestly not bring themselves to get up off the couch. In the latter case, often they have other destructive thoughts (like suicide, homicide, etc) but are too depressed to actually act on them. Anti-depressants raise their mood to the point that they're still having those thoughts but are able to act on them, hence they perform the destructive actions.
For those who are not at that point, anti-dep drugs raise their moods to a functioning level, but since they don't have as destructive thoughts, they use the newfound motivation for constructive purposes.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009   #80
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

^hmm, that makes sense. So I am right. Those who kill their grandparents whether on drugs or not, were going to kill them anyway.

It's just that the anti-dep drugs motivated him enough.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Tags
dea is watching this, noobs over dose, od now