Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 12-02-2003   #1
ems21
Elite Member

ems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond repute
weird chats

anyone want to share chats they've had with total strangers? or just weird chats? Here are parts of one of mine (edited for length):

khomatose: so do you have a pic?
ems4love: follow the link for my website from my profile
ems4love: or here... easier www.erinsoos.com
khomatose: like following the yellow brick road?
ems4love: yes, however, no midgets
ems4love: but if you get me in the wrong mood the wicked witch sometimes shows up
khomatose: awe, how cute.
khomatose: I think I met her early on in our conversation.
ems4love: *laugh*
ems4love: yup
khomatose: so which one is you? the one with the beard?
khomatose: you have good taste in women then.
ems4love: *pulls out her chin hair*
khomatose: married? bf-gf? fwbs? all the above?
ems4love: fwbs?
ems4love: oh...
ems4love: friends with benefits?
ems4love: we were engaged, but we're taking it more slowly now 'cause I feel too young to be married, and also we've both been through a LOT these past couple of years
khomatose: ah... been through alot at 22 huh? lol
ems4love: yes, actually, I have
khomatose: I see... dare I ask what you've been through?
ems4love: I dunno... you want my life story or just the recent stuff?
[edited out story of my recent life here]
ems4love: so anyhoo, there ya go, in a nutshell
khomatose: thats a mighty big nut.
ems4love: there's a whole lot more, but those are the major things, I think
khomatose: LOL
ems4love: heehee
khomatose: so how does he feel about your living with guys?
ems4love: oh, well, he didn't like it of course
ems4love: but he trusts me
khomatose: of course
khomatose: do you trust yourself?
ems4love: one of them is his best friend
khomatose: you picked out some ugly ones right?
khomatose: lol
ems4love: and the other is a really great guy
ems4love: haha, no
khomatose: em hmm...
ems4love: I just needed a place to live fast and he was looking for someone to park their butt in a tiny room and pay $450 for it
khomatose: have you ever been tempted to mess around with either?
ems4love: not really tempted, no...
khomatose: lol... not really.
khomatose: you're cute.
ems4love: my roommate has three women... I would have to be stupid to want to be the 4th...
ems4love: and the other guy, well, he has his own set of problems
khomatose: so does your hyperthyroidism or the medication affect your libido?
ems4love: good question
ems4love: it's hard to tell
khomatose: not sure?
ems4love: I'm definitely not the sex fiend I used to be...
khomatose: heh heh
ems4love: however, I think that's partly due to growing older
ems4love: and being in a long-term relationship
khomatose: you should ask your doctor... unless its just because of all the stuff thats been going on that has kept you preoccupied.
khomatose: yeah, that could be a partial reason, but still... you're only 22. You should be wanting it at least once a day, if not mroe.
khomatose: now me? Im long past my peak, and I seem to want it more than I ever did as a teen.
khomatose: go figure.
ems4love: well, I wouldn't say that I don't want it, I would say that my brain won't shut off long enough to enjoy it
khomatose: yeah, for women to be highly orgasmic, they pretty much have to shut down everything and just let go to enjoy it.
ems4love: and I'm sure you've had plenty of experience with women... but they tend to think of a million things at once
ems4love: and can somehow connect all of them together
khomatose: have you considered some casual fun- no strings? essentially, something like friends with benefits... nothing serious, no hassles or headaches.
ems4love: no
ems4love: doesn't work
ems4love: that's how Jake and I started
khomatose: HA!
ems4love: that was 5 years ago almost
khomatose: it ddidnt work for you two... cant generalize for the rest of us.
ems4love: well, yeah
ems4love: but I think I'd probably have way too an emotional attachment to anyone I decided to have sex with
ems4love: I just know myself
khomatose: Ive found, upon venturing into an fwb situation, that if both people understand and discuss the terms of it prior to doing anything, usually those problems of emotional attachment are avoided.
khomatose: depends on how you look at it... Im not saying you cant be passionate. thats not the same as being emotionally attached.
ems4love: my roommate tried that with his women... and they all agreed to it... now that's it's Christmas time those girls all want to be in a real relationship with him
khomatose: well, he did something wrong then.
khomatose: besides, in our case, say if it were between you and I, we'd both have SOs, so there is incentive not to let things get complicated.
ems4love: easy for a guy to say
khomatose: its always best when both people are in similar situations, I think.
khomatose: why do you say that? you're not any different from me to that extreme.
ems4love: I don't know about you, but I have a conscience...
khomatose: you really think that you are not able to enjoy a little fun from time to time for the sake of fun itself?
ems4love: I couldn't do that to Jake
ems4love: I would have to be completely broken off from him before I would consider a sexual relationship with someone else
ems4love: otherwise I would hate myself
ems4love: and that would get me no where
ems4love: I have, however, had an emotional affair
khomatose: thats the interesting part... your conscience should only come into play if, in fact, you did start having feelings for another guy. They should at that point. Thats because you're giving the same kind of attention to someone else that you wouldnt otherwise. with fwbs done right, its purely physical.
khomatose: see, in my mind, having an emotional affair is FAR worse!
ems4love: yeah, well, I don't think Jake would agree if I said, "it didn't mean anything, it was just sex"
ems4love: If sex was all I needed, Jake and I would be fine
khomatose: now you're preoccupying your thoughts of another man while in Jakes company... with fwbs, no thoughts no discussions, no lingering goes on when in the company of your SO.
ems4love: you really think so?
khomatose: well duh, obviously you wouldnt tell him... and obviously you wouldnt be so complacent as to become discovered.
ems4love: if I wouldn't tell him, then it's wrong
khomatose: yes I really think so.. I wouldnt be telling you otherwise.
khomatose: if you really think about it, its not much different from masturbating everyday... do you tell him everytime you do that?
ems4love: *laugh* no
khomatose: well
ems4love: it's completely different, numbskull
khomatose: so why should you volunteer that you had a little help then. _
ems4love: *knocks on Khomatose's head*
khomatose: You're thinking too hard on this on.
khomatose: one.
ems4love: no, I just think you're not thinking with the head that sits on your shoulders
khomatose: It;s much more simple than you're making it out to be.
khomatose: sweets, its been 5 years we have been together [he's talking about him and his girlfriend]... Ive had 3 different fwbs since.
khomatose: not bragging... just letting you know that its doable.
ems4love: then you're an ass
ems4love: or a man, you choose
khomatose: why? Im very much happy in my relationship with her. Why is it that every woman thinks there must be something wrong?
khomatose: sex is just sex... an activity not unlike riding a bike.
ems4love: does she know about these fwb's?
khomatose: of course she doesnt! I may look stupid, but that doesnt mean I am.
ems4love: well, then you're a triple asshole
khomatose: ouch
khomatose: and here I was hoping we could meet for lunch.
ems4love: you're happy in your relationship with her, but do you think she would be happy if she knew?
ems4love: of course not, that's why she doesn't know
ems4love: because she would then make your life miserable
khomatose: she doesnt know becuase she is not as open minded as I am. I dont think thats worth tossing a relationship for.
ems4love: omg, you're such an ass
khomatose: so what are you doing for lunch?
ems4love: not you
ems4love: obviously
khomatose: not me silly... meeting for lunch.
ems4love: it's not happening, get over it
khomatose: geeze
ems4love: I'm a tough nut to crack
ems4love: however, if I were in the same room with you, I'd be tempted to crack yours

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner who needed it most?" - Mark Twain

Keep in touch with old friends on www.myspace.com
Visit My Website
Visit My Space
ems21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003   #2
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje
Re: weird chats

LOL what a jerk! He was obviously trying to manipulate you. I'm very glad you didn't fall for it. Good job !
Man, I can't believe people would actually do that, but I don't doubt that he does.

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.

Last edited by spadetje; 12-02-2003 at 04:29 PM.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003   #3
ems21
Elite Member

ems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, can you believe he still kept trying to persuade me after that? When I finally convinced him that I wanted to be left alone, he had the audacity (sp?) to say something like "I hope you and Jake work out." I said, "well, thanks... I hope your girl dumps you."

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner who needed it most?" - Mark Twain

Visit My Website
Visit My Space
Old 12-02-2003   #4
Aitrus

Aitrus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aitrus Send a message via Yahoo to Aitrus

=/ i love my girlfriend, we've been together 2 and a half years now, and it has become a long distance relationship, i trust her so much, but if i found out she was having sex with someone else... i would kill myself, yep... and i know its not funny to joke about suicide... which is why im not joking haha...but im laughing, im delerious, i guess what scares me the most about her now, is that her like best friend down there, thinks like fwb's and that type of stuff are fine even if you are in a relationship, oh well, as long as shes not im ok =P

but yeah, i may not be the "normal type of guy" whatever the fuck normal is, but it would kill me if she was "cheating" on me in anyway... yep
what happened to the girl I used to hold.
I'm the demon in your eyes but you're the goddess of my heart.
now I need you to feel me and kiss my lips one more time.
Aitrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003   #5
Guttermouth
Old & Wise Member

Guttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divineGuttermouth is divine
Send a message via AIM to Guttermouth

Umm, here's a conversation I had once, I thought it was a little strange...

Me: eww, babysitting
Me: who are you babysititng?
Craig: my dads girlfriends kids
Me: how old are they?
Craig: they do there thing, I do mine
Craig: like 10 or 11 probably
Me: haha, good stuff
Me: thats the age where you just have to make sure they're not playing iwth the stove
Craig: yeah, luckily they play video games at all times so I dont gotta worry
Me: that makes it waaaaay eaisier...unless the tv is on the stove
Me: its not though, is it?
Craig: lmao
Craig: no
Old 12-02-2003   #6
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

Guttermouth, that's strange? What are your normal conversations like?

Erin, you should have posted the start bit too, that was pretty weird. "um my yahoo must be delayed" *laugh* what a jackass.
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003   #7
Dammmmn

1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute

weird chats? I have millions of them and I've saved them and put them on my website for your viewing pleasure. http://www.gamersunion.net/convos/
Enjoy!
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003   #8
I_Like_M75s

I_Like_M75s is just really niceI_Like_M75s is just really nice

That guy's lucky I don't know here to find him!

Thanks for stickin' up for me, sweets!

;)
I_Like_M75s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003   #9
ems21
Elite Member

*rolls eyes* I can't believe you're a f***ing moderator.

Quote:
Originally Said by 1337
weird chats? I have millions of them and I've saved them and put them on my website for your viewing pleasure. http://www.gamersunion.net/convos/
Enjoy!

Visit My Website
Visit My Space
Old 12-03-2003   #10
Nadine
Such a TEASE! *RAWR*

Nadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divine
Send a message via MSN to Nadine Send a message via Yahoo to Nadine

I once had a guy offer me like $10,000 to have sex with him and have his kid. I just kept saying no and then my friend got on and told him to leave me alone. The guy told me that my friend said he was going to kill him (which was not true) and that he was going to call the police unless I gave him my phone number. I didn't give it to him but OMG was I freaking out. I saved the conversation so I might post it later....it's at my house and I'm at school. It was CREEPY!!!!!!!

"And I hope that in time
You will eventually see
An oh so slight fondness
That you might have had once for me"
~me~

"I don't need SEX! Life FUCKS me whenever it can!"
~Unknown~
Nadine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003   #11
Dammmmn

1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by ems21
*rolls eyes* I can't believe you're a f***ing moderator.
ok?
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003   #12
SpAz
God is a sock.

SpAz has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to SpAz Send a message via MSN to SpAz Send a message via Yahoo to SpAz

you think thats wierd, check out my chats http://spaz.gamersunion.net/convos
:D
SpAz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003   #13
Aitrus

Aitrus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aitrus Send a message via Yahoo to Aitrus

i used to fuck with stupid people that IM'ed me for fun, i used to be one scary mofo.... never saved em though, i should have.... i gotta get out of this fucking depression phase and back into my, hi my names ben and i am going to kill you phase

yep
what happened to the girl I used to hold.
I'm the demon in your eyes but you're the goddess of my heart.
now I need you to feel me and kiss my lips one more time.
Aitrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003   #14
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

Quote:
Originally Said by 1337
Enjoy!
they were great, but you know this.

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004   #15
Nadine
Such a TEASE! *RAWR*

Nadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divineNadine is divine
Send a message via MSN to Nadine Send a message via Yahoo to Nadine

My screen name is Black_Cougar_1999

rsq7out: hi there
rsq7out: would you let me cum inside of you?

black_cougar_1999: what the fuck?????

rsq7out: I would be willing to pay you

rsq7out: $5000.00

black_cougar_1999: no!!!

rsq7out: $7500?

black_cougar_1999: ew...no

rsq7out: $10,000....but for that, you have to let me do anal with you

rsq7out: deal?

black_cougar_1999: N...O...

rsq7out: are you serious? why not?

rsq7out: I want to have a child

rsq7out: you dont have to raise it, or pay anything

black_cougar_1999: HELL NO!!!!!

black_cougar_1999: I want to stay child free as long as possible.

rsq7out: but why?

black_cougar_1999: And I'd like to stay a virgin until I'm married.

rsq7out: are you a virgin?

black_cougar_1999: did I not just say that?

rsq7out: do you ever touch yourself? give yourself an orgasm?

black_cougar_1999: why the fuck would you care?

rsq7out: I am just curious

rsq7out: do you?

black_cougar_1999: where do you live?

rsq7out: in Meridian

black_cougar_1999: how old are you?

rsq7out: do you ever touch yourself or not? and I will answer whatever you want

black_cougar_1999: yeah...how old are you?

rsq7out: 25

rsq7out: so you do?

black_cougar_1999: you're 25 and you want to throw your fucking life away with a kid?

black_cougar_1999: no...i don't want to

rsq7out: that sucks

black_cougar_1999: why? are you that horny?

rsq7out: lmao

rsq7out: dont you ever get horny?

black_cougar_1999: Yeah

rsq7out: and what do you do about it?

black_cougar_1999: wouldn't you like to know

rsq7out: yes, please tell me???

rsq7out:

rsq7out: do you feel your breasts with one hand when you are masturbating?

black_cougar_1999: I'm not telling you

rsq7out: pretty please???

rsq7out:

black_cougar_1999: hmmmm.......NO

rsq7out: why not?

black_cougar_1999: because...I don't want to tell you.

black_cougar_1999: I don't like guys who only talk to me hoping to get laid.

rsq7out: do you ever sniff your fingers? or lick them?

rsq7out: I would marry you as well

black_cougar_1999: can we say desprite???????????

rsq7out: have you ever made out with another girl?

black_cougar_1999: no

rsq7out: do you ever watch pornos?

black_cougar_1999: no

rsq7out: I used to have a girlfriend that liked to get it on with her German Shephard

rsq7out: it was sick!!!

black_cougar_1999: and I care why?

rsq7out: she would suck it off, and then let it penetrate her

rsq7out: that dog would be humping a million miles an hour!!!

black_cougar_1999: again...I care why?

black_cougar_1999: *shudders*

rsq7out: are you getting excited?

black_cougar_1999: *gags* no

rsq7out: I am playing with myself

rsq7out: my sick is gettng kind of hard

black_cougar_1999: that's nice

rsq7out: sorry, cant type

black_cougar_1999: hmmm

rsq7out: so, what if I offered you $15000,00?

rsq7out: would that do the trick?

rsq7out: we only have to fuck until you get pregnant

rsq7out: after that, were done

black_cougar_1999: nooooo

rsq7out: okay

rsq7out: hey, your boyfriend just threatened to kill me

rsq7out: I am going to have to notify Yahoo, and the local authorities here

rsq7out: nothing against you

black_cougar_1999: or you can just leave me alone

rsq7out: well, this has gone too far now

rsq7out: he shouldnt have done that. that is serious business

black_cougar_1999: leave me alone and he'll leave you alone alright?

black_cougar_1999: well, you shouldn't have been offering to pay me.

black_cougar_1999: did you ever think about that?

rsq7out: but that isnt against the law..threatning to kill someone is

black_cougar_1999: oh and so what you're doing isn't? I've told you no how many fucking times?

rsq7out: no, what I am doing is NOT against the law

rsq7out: maybe you can give me your #, and we can work this out

black_cougar_1999: You're not getting my number

rsq7out: then I will have to turn him in....they will track him using his IP address

rsq7out: which I have written down

black_cougar_1999: or...you can leave me alone and drop everything...I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of other girls in meridian willing to spread their legs for you.

black_cougar_1999: But not me

black_cougar_1999: sorry

rsq7out: well, maybe we should talk about this on the phone..what is your #?

black_cougar_1999: I'm not giving you my number

rsq7out: can I give you my number, and you can call me?

black_cougar_1999: no...

black_cougar_1999: sorry

black_cougar_1999: maybe you should have stopped talking when I first said no.

rsq7out: look, if you cant talk with me on the phone, I am going to have to turn him in...he will be in big trouble

rsq7out: so its your choice

black_cougar_1999: he related to cops...just so you know.

rsq7out: doesnt matter if he is related or not...a crime is a crime

black_cougar_1999: why didn't you stop talking to me when I first said no?

rsq7out: okay, well I have to go now..sorry that this is happening

rsq7out: but I gave you the choice

black_cougar_1999: answer my question first.

rsq7out: I am going to notify the police now

This is the most resent....diffent person.

aaraj_aa: hello
aaraj_aa: how are you
me: tired
aaraj_aa: *rose*
aaraj_aa: why
me: because it's almost midnight
aaraj_aa: ok
aaraj_aa: so what are you doing therer
me: playing games
aaraj_aa: which games
me: Curveball
aaraj_aa: so how is ur knee ]
me: better
me: my back is acting up though
me: i don't know
aaraj_aa: are you relex now
me: yeah
aaraj_aa: i am coming ur home
me: what???????
aaraj_aa: ya
aaraj_aa: i want meet you
me: WHOAAAA!!!!!! BACK UP!!!!
aaraj_aa: what
me: I don't meet just ANYONE.
aaraj_aa: i want do sex with you
me: no
aaraj_aa: you are not my friend
me: I'm waiting to have sex. I'm not going to have sex with just ANYONE
aaraj_aa: i am not anyone
aaraj_aa: i m ur friend
me: because that's something VERY special. You don't just throw it away
aaraj_aa: i want throw with you
me: ummm...sorry. no
aaraj_aa: yopu don,t like sex with me
me: I'm a virgin. I've never HAD sex.
aaraj_aa: virgin mens
aaraj_aa: means
me: never had sex
aaraj_aa: i am also virgin
aaraj_aa: will you sex with
aaraj_aa: me
aaraj_aa: *rose*
aaraj_aa: but i want sex with you
aaraj_aa: plz
aaraj_aa: why you not like sex with
aaraj_aa: but there is lot of sex
me: because...it's something special that you share with the one that you LOVE!!!
aaraj_aa: frist time i saw usa grls that she don,t like sex '
me: are you saying I don't like it?
aaraj_aa: then
aaraj_aa: i heard that usa is lot of sex '
me: maybe but NOT me
aaraj_aa: realluy
aaraj_aa: i like you'
me: i can tell
aaraj_aa: i want c you
aaraj_aa: now
aaraj_aa: can you open the cam
me: i don't have a cam
aaraj_aa: but i want sex with you
me: nope
aaraj_aa: i want see ur pusy
me: because I want to wait till I'm married
aaraj_aa: i am talking ur bf
me: ah
me: and?
aaraj_aa: he is abusing me
me: HOW?
aaraj_aa: i don,t know
me: then why do you say he is abusing you.
aaraj_aa: nothing
me: what all did he say to you?
aaraj_aa: nothing
me: *rolling eyes*
aaraj_aa: why you told that you are a bf in india
me: huh?
aaraj_aa: what
me: exactly
aaraj_aa: he s abusing me
me: how???
aaraj_aa: i fuck him
me: WHAT?????
me: How is he abusing you?

Yahoo! Messenger: aaraj_aa has logged out. (2/17/2004 12:46 AM)

"And I hope that in time
You will eventually see
An oh so slight fondness
That you might have had once for me"
~me~

"I don't need SEX! Life FUCKS me whenever it can!"
~Unknown~
Nadine is offline   Reply With Quote