Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > The Blog

The Blog Post the crazy happenings in your life here. If it's interesting enough it may be moved to the main news page.

Old 05-19-2010   #1
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Relationship Fail

Again.
Old 05-19-2010   #2
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic
Re: Relationship Fail

I'm sorry.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010   #3
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian

Poor you.

What happened?
Old 05-19-2010   #4
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

I just seem to gravitate towards/attract toxic people, apparently.
Old 05-19-2010   #5
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

I hear you, I dated a girl for 8 months. She had a kid, I loved the kid. She needed some work. It's a shame really.

Chin up.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

Quote:
Originally Said by Princess Jasmine View Post
Again.
doh!

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010   #7
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

that sucks. just try to be positive and do what is right for you. you should come visit charleston and go to the beach though
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010   #8
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

the car i got is a piece of shit and my sister is driving it since my license is revoked. fml

plus i don't want to risk being molested by jason. FEET FEET FEET
Old 05-19-2010   #9
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

i've never felt so powerless and controlled by anyone in my life.

my mom is coming to get me tomorrow morning but it just doesn't seem soon enough.
Old 05-19-2010   #10
Psychosis
*Watch This Space*

Psychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond repute

im sorry jas...hell I know how hard it is...the way to look at is..well..there simply IS more fish in the sea so to speak..

if it all went south this time well hell you can always pick yourself up, dust yourself down, have a cry an whatnot air out all your annoyance an pain...an well move on..

Psychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010   #11
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

I don't care about other fucking fish right now.

I care about the fact that even though I'm leaving tomorrow, he's still trying to take anything he can from me, which now is a prepaid cell phone he BOUGHT me that's in MY name.

I'm pissed that I've been controlled for so long and haven't even been realizing it.

I have no car, no phone now, no money, no job, no license, no place to stay. My mom will probably let me stay with her a few nights then expect me to pull something out of my ass as far as a job and housing.

I'm just so frustrated because I'm at the lowest point I've been in my entire life since I moved out almost 5 years ago.

fml
Old 05-19-2010   #12
GoddessDivine

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

i wish i could get you over here just for some R&R. I know how bad it sucks having to be in the same house with someone who is a complete douche to you. One night seems like 10 years. People get really petty when things end and try to fuck you over as much as they can. I want to tell you though they do that to try and make themselves feel better because they are upset. Especially if he controlled you to any degree. He is trying to enforce his control one last time

It will be all over soon, don't worry. Maybe this is the best for you in the long run. How long till you get your DL back?
-Obi Wan

Old 05-19-2010   #13
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

i have to pay off fines for FTA on some tickets. so i have to get a job.
Old 05-19-2010   #14
Psychosis
*Watch This Space*

Psychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Princess Jasmine View Post
I don't care about other fucking fish right now.

I care about the fact that even though I'm leaving tomorrow, he's still trying to take anything he can from me, which now is a prepaid cell phone he BOUGHT me that's in MY name.

I'm pissed that I've been controlled for so long and haven't even been realizing it.

I have no car, no phone now, no money, no job, no license, no place to stay. My mom will probably let me stay with her a few nights then expect me to pull something out of my ass as far as a job and housing.

I'm just so frustrated because I'm at the lowest point I've been in my entire life since I moved out almost 5 years ago.

fml
trust me..me an you have ALOT in common right now...more so than you think...im about to lose my place in the divorce...I CANT stay with family through many various reasons....cant get a job right now as im unskilled an EVERYTHING wants skilled workers..im living on VERY VERY little money..

ontop of that..I have MASSIVE debts that stop me getting private housing as most if not all do credit checks..so im fucked there AND i've been to the doctors more times lately than I want to...and im on a cocktail of medication for numerious different things..all of which could of been avoided if I had never met my soon to be ex wife..

oh an to add insult to injury...my ex wants this to be an amicable divorce..it said so in the letter from her solicitor...BUT every text she has sent to her friends have been saying things like "im gonna take him for everything his got the cunt"...AND the stupid thing that she said shes getting restraining orders out for her, her bf, my son AND get this...all her fucking friends....which means...IF thats true I can hardly walk around my city cos thanks to me she knows ALOT of people...oh yea...she gets all my friends in the divorce too...gotta love that...

so yea jas, I know EXACTLY how you feel....and well....fuck it..it has to get better...when your at your lowest point theres only up aint there?...you just cant see it yet...shit I cant even see it yet but I know it MUST be there sometime

Old 05-19-2010   #15
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

it can get worse if:

i got to jail before i pay off my fines
if i don't get into school
if my mom doesn't let me stay with her until i get back on my feet/back in school and i get in more debt

why the hell is she being that way towards you?
Old 05-19-2010   #16
Psychosis
*Watch This Space*

cos shes vindictive an evil..simple as..

and yea I know what you mean...my depression an anxiety could get worse, my meds could spiral worse outa control, I could start drinking again...hell if that happens im not far off O'ding yet again for the second time in 6 months..

Old 05-19-2010   #17
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

i don't have time to sit around and be sad, nor do i have money to go do drugs and get wasted.

i gotta make shit happen ASAP. and if i don't-which i am-my mom will be on my ass.
Old 05-19-2010   #18
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

poor jaws.
drugs or getting wasted won't solve anything.

making shit happen means sitting on the toilet.

you need to take a shower, comb your hair, dress in a nice blouse, wear black pants & some good shoes (not flipflops) and get out there and demand some work. it's not like you're an idiot and can't do mediocre work. talk to the mexicans.

"senor.. disculpe, senor. usted tiene trabajo? (use usted form, it's a sign of respect.) necesito trabajo."

in the meantime, you shouldn't be on here telling us about your Alabummer life

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010   #19
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

I don't plan on getting wasted, and I do plan on hitting the pavement asap.
Old 05-20-2010   #20
GoddessDivine

yeah Jasmine! You have skills, I mean you have experience working with people and you have had a few jobs. Getting a job should be easy for you. Everything will fall into place soon, just be positive. So when are you leaving that guy's place then? Only a few more hours left right?
-Obi Wan