Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 04-16-2010   #1
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
am i the only one?

am i the only one trying to start shit with you pussies? where's EC when you need him? now that he isn't a mod of course. fuck his fat ass.

i was going strong with like 6 posts a day. now it's cut down to almost 3

i need some of you motherfuckers saying something. posting something to get my imagination flowing.

I will say as of late, Jabedin and Munroe have done great jobs. other than that, f all of u, big f for failure

oh and before you ask what have i done for you? for once, it aint about you, this is all me. STINGY OL ME. ENTERTAIN ME YOU RODENTS

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010   #2
Jabedin
Aladdin's brother

Jabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: am i the only one?

I've been saving a trump card, wondering if I should risk using it...

I guess it's time

In your heart, pumping your blood
Jabedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010   #3
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

lol jabe! do something spectacular

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-16-2010   #4
Dammmmn

1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute

yo javier, take your trickass back to mexico and dont forget your ps3. you can come back next week to mow my motha fuckin grass. gracis senorita.

ps - fuck you.
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010   #5
Jabedin
Aladdin's brother

Jabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond reputeJabedin has a reputation beyond repute

You are like some kind of fairy tale creature that emerges once during magic hour from the land of wonders to spread wisdom, I wanna smell you right now

In your heart, pumping your blood
Jabedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

is javier jabedin's real name?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-17-2010   #7
Yugoloth
-----

Yugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Yugoloth

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
am i the only one trying to start shit with you pussies? where's EC when you need him? now that he isn't a mod of course. fuck his fat ass.

i was going strong with like 6 posts a day. now it's cut down to almost 3

i need some of you motherfuckers saying something. posting something to get my imagination flowing.

I will say as of late, Jabedin and Munroe have done great jobs. other than that, f all of u, big f for failure

oh and before you ask what have i done for you? for once, it aint about you, this is all me. STINGY OL ME. ENTERTAIN ME YOU RODENTS
Rodents live in OXNARD SUUUUUUUUCKS
Yugoloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010   #8
Higgins
mudpuppet is colored

Higgins has a reputation beyond reputeHiggins has a reputation beyond reputeHiggins has a reputation beyond reputeHiggins has a reputation beyond reputeHiggins has a reputation beyond reputeHiggins has a reputation beyond reputeHiggins has a reputation beyond reputeHiggins has a reputation beyond reputeHiggins has a reputation beyond reputeHiggins has a reputation beyond reputeHiggins has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Higgins Send a message via Yahoo to Higgins

day late dollar short, ya spic
Higgins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

what is it that keeps us together and maybe forgetting why we yelled at each other in the first place... that if for the same stupid reason, we yelled at our friends in real life, we wouldn't talk to each other for a whole month?

strange to me how you people affect my life. it's like you don't. i come here to yell at you people for no reason. i yell at my friends in real life for no reason, and we pretty much hate each other.
dont get me wrong: i hate most of you on this page, but yet here i am telling you this and tomrrow it's like we forget that shit ever happened. i yell at you everyday if i wanted to and you people just go on living your own life... after all , that is what you have.

but friends in real life... i guess it's what "they really have." what they really have is me. I really have them. for us to get mad, it's something almost spectacular. can you even call it that? it is though, because when we yell at each other over stupid shit, that's what it becomes; stupid shit and we then no longer are able to even face each other. what the fuck for though???

In the moment all we ask is to be ourselves and to be honest with one another. that's what real friends are for. maybe in this case you could say i am a real friend to you people, but you somehow aren't affected by me yelling at you for some stupid reason. my real friends are. that's what i dont get.

here we are, some fukn asshole strangers on the net yelling at each other, just trying to talk about stupid shit, yet we dont get along, yet we share the same webpage.
here we are, some friends yelling at each other about stupid shit, and we can't get along afterward, for more than a week. what is that?

i hate you all, but it's like you don't care.
right now my friend is stupid and hates me, but i honestly don't care because i know what's happened. so i laugh in his face about it.... but for him to hate me, i know he wont forget it, and i know he wont talk to me for a good 2 weeks. is it because he is wrong like i know he is? dissing homegirl like that? then he disses me for his own folley?

life between so called friends on the net...
life between friends in real life...

how i wish i could just hate you all.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-18-2010   #10
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

tl;dr.
Old 04-18-2010   #11
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

did you actually try to say something profound jaws?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-18-2010   #12
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

no. i think you did, but nobody cares.
Old 04-19-2010   #13
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

i dont know if you can.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-19-2010   #14
Yugoloth
-----

Yugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond reputeYugoloth has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Yugoloth

Sometimes, I care too much
Yugoloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010   #15
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

is there really caring too much though?

you care and you care, and you care. if you really think about it, is there a point you should not care?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-19-2010   #16
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

sometimes caring too much means enabling.
Old 04-20-2010   #17
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

i think i see what you mean... care to elaborate J.Monster? try to use EC as an example

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-20-2010   #18
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

you don't know what that means?

go watch an episode of "intervention".
Old 04-20-2010   #19
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

go watch south park

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-24-2010   #20
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, PD (always wondered if it was short for PeDo?) stop bitching and start flaming, everyone hates it, so everyone will argue over it. This has been demonstrated time and time again. Past that argue for the least popular sports team/religion/governmental party. If you were looking for the arrogant, emotional, quasi-intellectual style yammering back and forth, well, tough luck. EC left, as far as I know. I remember that guy, he was fun to argue with.

*announcer voice*
Bigger than the bubonic plague! Better than your mom in bed! It's Jeeeeeeeeeeesus MotherrrrrFUCKing Christ! Now supporting abortions, cripple fights and homosexuality! All in fun filled pill popping flavors! Get you one!

And what the motherfuck? Higgins AND 1337 are back?

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote