Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 10-28-2013   #41
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: almost halloween

hahah Jagged, yeah that's cool.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013   #42
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

How quickly can you solve it?
Old 10-29-2013   #43
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian

Quote:
Originally Said by Sir Kent View Post
This is my planned costume. Instead of ringing the doorbell I'll just show up to the party outside the window.

"I, I broke into your room. I hope you don't mind.."
[link]
Old 10-29-2013   #44
Jagged
Live, Love, Laugh.

Jagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond reputeJagged has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jagged

Quote:
Originally Said by Comrade Marx View Post
I'm sorry Jagged but you probably started a new halloween costume for next year, "Slutty Rubik's cube"
I'm not quite sure if you just mean people will find a way to make it slutty next year or if you're saying me wearing tights and a long sleeve shirt makes it look slutty?

Jagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013   #45
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

I think he meant you started a new costume, that no one's thought of before... and now that they have witnessed your costume, they will make one next year exactly like it, except it'll be slutty, like a Slutty Rick Grimes from Walking Dead, or Slutty Avatar girl, or Slutty Viking Goddess.

I walked into the Halloween shop and I was like, wait? Is this lingerie? Am I in the right store? It's like one step away from becoming an adult store! lol

Shit, if you ever wanna play dress up and get kinky in bed, then just wait for Halloween lol

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-30-2013   #46
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's safe to say that I love Halloween...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-10-30 18.05.40.jpg (334.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 2013-10-30 20.21.52.jpg (494.4 KB, 7 views)

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013   #47
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Very nice. Cool pumpkin. And, I'll take the 800. lol

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-31-2013   #48
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!!

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013   #49
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Did you dress up!?

I did.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 10-31-2013   #50
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

At work, I was a dinosaur. For trick or treaters, I am a jack o' lantern. =)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1130574small.jpg (396.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 2013-10-31 06.45.32.jpg (488.9 KB, 6 views)

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

Last edited by foxyphoenix; 10-31-2013 at 09:57 PM.
foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013   #51
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Pics soon.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-01-2013   #52
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

I sat at home...

I have no friends...

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #53
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

pitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to pitcairnpete

Well, it was the second halloween in my house and my first halloween was busy with sorting the new house.

This year we did a very un-English thing and carved three pumpkins and stocked up on sweets and the like. The event was nice..

Short recap...

Recently had a promotion that made me head of a business and law dept in a secondary/high school... Been living in a house with my long term partner now for a year and three months. We are set to marry at some point next year. So until then we will live in sin, sorry zanahoria, azrael won this one.

Steve

pitcairnpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #54
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

I work in an open air kitchen so all the guests can see us cook, so me and all my underling cooks wrapped ourselves in aluminum foil and went as left overs.
Old 11-04-2013   #55
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by pitcairnpete View Post
Well, it was the second halloween in my house and my first halloween was busy with sorting the new house.

This year we did a very un-English thing and carved three pumpkins and stocked up on sweets and the like. The event was nice..

Short recap...

Recently had a promotion that made me head of a business and law dept in a secondary/high school... Been living in a house with my long term partner now for a year and three months. We are set to marry at some point next year. So until then we will live in sin, sorry zanahoria, azrael won this one.

Steve
You turned gay like Dean?

Please tell me you didn't tattoo a bunch of stupid shit on your face too.

haha, Kyle, are you still doing your radio disney podcast thing?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-04-2013   #56
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

1 - 2 before halloween

3- 5 halloween day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1018132101-01.jpg (191.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 1018132103-00.jpg (171.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 1031131158-00.jpg (157.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 1031131158-01.jpg (166.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 1031131228-00.jpg (285.8 KB, 3 views)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-04-2013   #57
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

I had a close encounter with a shark.

Looks better on my phone but it sucks on my HDTV, what gives?

Met up with Speedy Gonzalez at the bar.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1031131850-00.jpg (237.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 1031132330-00.jpg (158.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg speedyripper.jpg (82.3 KB, 3 views)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 11-05-2013   #58
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

I dressed up on a couple of days but nobody took any pictures. Le sad face.
Old 11-05-2013   #59
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

pitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to pitcairnpete

No PD.... I just left neverland.

Whos dean lol

pitcairnpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013   #60
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by pitcairnpete View Post
No PD.... I just left neverland.

Whos dean lol
Hahaha, touche.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina