Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 06-04-2010   #1
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Chowder

do you craps watch this show? it's freakin hilarious. cracks me up every time.

"A master chef doesn't need magic herbs and spices... All he needs is a great moostach!"

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010   #2
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to Orgoth
Re: Chowder

Yeah I watch it, one of the best newer cartoons out there today.

Orgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010   #3
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Say chowder frenchie!

"Showdare."

Ahahahahah!! Say CHOWDER!!

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010   #4
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

Chowder is retarded, I hate the kids voice. Now adventure time and flapjack, quality programming.
Old 06-04-2010   #5
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really not a fan of anything on Nickelodeon. But wtf Matt. MOVIES & TV.
Old 06-04-2010   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by kyle View Post
Chowder is retarded, I hate the kids voice. Now adventure time and flapjack, quality programming.
i like flapjack. adventure time i havent' seen it, because i think it's too weird.

chowder is hilarious fool!

CARTOON NETWORK rules.
Have you seen that Tom & Eric Awesome Show, Good Job! ? that show is a fuckn trip.

Jasmine, I have no idea what your post means.

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-04-2010   #7
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
i like flapjack. adventure time i havent' seen it, because i think it's too weird.
Flapjack is downright hilarious, and Adventure Time is pretty funny too.

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
CARTOON NETWORK rules.
Have you seen that Tom & Eric Awesome Show, Good Job! ? that show is a fuckn trip.
Tim & Eric Awesome Show is fucked up, and is like a bad trip.

Last edited by Orgoth; 06-04-2010 at 07:22 PM.
Old 06-04-2010   #8
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

ummmm isn;t Tim and eric? I like that show and also the new one with the doctor.
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010   #9
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Quote:
Originally Said by GoddessDivine View Post
ummmm isn;t Tim and eric? I like that show and also the new one with the doctor.
Check it Out with Dr. Steve Brule, that show is fucked up too.

And yes it is Tim.

Old 06-04-2010   #10
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

yeah tim and eric. what a weird show man. that new Doctor is weird too. strange mother fuckers. GOOD JOB!

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-05-2010   #11
sa'alyg
Bad Ass Jesus

sa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sa'alyg

I live right by the Cartoon Network studios and my apt complex doesn't have Cartoon Network on the default cable package. Fuckin' bogus.

Click above to visit The Easytoon Place
sa'alyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

lol sucks for you sally. book your cable comp. ur missing out on great shows. ADULT SWIM

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 06-05-2010   #13
GoddessDivine
I move the stars for no one.

GoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond reputeGoddessDivine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessDivine Send a message via Skype™ to GoddessDivine

Quote:
Originally Said by sa'alyg View Post
I live right by the Cartoon Network studios and my apt complex doesn't have Cartoon Network on the default cable package. Fuckin' bogus.
that sucks. i think the adult swim offices are in ATL, weird cartoon network is not there too
-Obi Wan

GoddessDivine is offline   Reply With Quote