Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Music

Music Discuss the latest in music. Talk about your favorite or most hated bands and artists. Music theory, tabs, and your recordings also go here.

Old 02-27-2004   #1
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie
Awesome secret Incubus live web concert!! :oD

it just finished. oh wow. unbelieveable. i saw the International Fan Conference live earlier today, then at the end they said to log onto the site in 3 hours for a suprise. IT WAS A LIVE CONCERT!!!!!! They played 14 songs. Here is the setlist

1. Megalomaniac
2. A Crow Left Of The Murder
3. Warning
4. Idiot Box
5. Just A Phase
6. Agoraphobia
7. Priceless (played a bit faster )
8. Pantomime (woo hoo, this was a way shortened version of the 22 min song that was recorded for the album, but wouldn't fit. BRANDON PLAYED RYTHYM GUITAR!!!!! It was just him on the stage for about 2 min, singing and playing guitar before the whole band came in. He's never played guitar on stage before, it was awesome )
9. Here In My Room (where Mike was sitting down playing Piano, but had his guitar in his lap so he could do those cool little guitar bits)
10. Pistola
11. Vitamin (really long jam to finish it off, and near the end, Brandon said, while the guys were still playing, that "this song has morped into a travelling wilbury. This used to be a proper song at the start" )
12. Clean
13. Talk Shows On Mute
14. Sick Sad Little World

It was unreal. I am so pumped still

peace out

Last edited by Wobbie; 02-27-2004 at 12:44 AM.
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004   #2
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Awesome secret Incubus live web concert!! :oD

ooh, i've gotten 5 of the tracks already it was within half an hour of the concert finishing, and someone on AIM had them in audio form, WOO HOO!!! But she just went offline Pantomime is AWESOME!!!!! Even better when it isn't buffering every 30 sec I wish it was in it's original 22 min form though it's cut down to 5:28 They are great sounding quality, but only 64k, so they are really small. like 2 1/2 MB for most of them i though they'd be shit quality, but they're not.
Old 02-27-2004   #3
Stu
Elite Member

Stu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart god

Once again, I hate you. I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you i hate you i hate you.

Bah humbug.
Old 02-27-2004   #4
Wobbie
Is Back

if you're on AIM i can send you the 5 that i have. it should only take like 10 min for each
Old 02-28-2004   #5
Stu
Elite Member

Stu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart godStu is an Almost Smart god

I might be on tomorrow. I'm on another connection right now.
Old 02-29-2004   #6
Daniel
Well Known Member

Daniel is just really niceDaniel is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Daniel

I have all 14 tracks, but they are ripped at 64kbps and really suck. I also have the video which I can't see shit from, but I hear the music. I am going to try and find better quality of both and see if I can't upload somewhere.

Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004   #7
Wobbie
Is Back

i think the 64kbps audio is pretty good quality sounding. you can hear everything clearly on the ones i have. i have 8 now, and only have 5 to get, which i'll get today if the person i got them off is online.
Old 02-29-2004   #8
Wobbie
Is Back

I have them all now. my AIM is rjallen81 if anyone wants them
Old 03-02-2004   #9
Stu
Elite Member

I throw poo at you for living in australia Rob! You're never on AIM at the same time as me! WAH!
Old 03-03-2004   #10
jayhay0
Old & Wise Member

jayhay0 has a spectacular aura aboutjayhay0 has a spectacular aura aboutjayhay0 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jayhay0

yeah i gotta get these - i'm on T3 so it shouldnt take long

IM me on AIM @ jayhay0 . . . plz...
Old 03-03-2004   #11
Wobbie
Is Back

sure. i'll be on AIM all day tomorrow doing college assignments.