Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Music

Music Discuss the latest in music. Talk about your favorite or most hated bands and artists. Music theory, tabs, and your recordings also go here.

Old 12-28-2003   #1
notlob
rock star

notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob
Jack White For Jail !

White Stripes lead singer Jack White has been booked on a misdemeanor aggravated assault charge from a fight with the lead singer of another band.

The 28-year-old was fingerprinted and had his mug shot snapped Tuesday, the Detroit Free Press reported. He posted a $100 cash bond and will be arraigned next month.

Assistant Wayne County Prosecutor Marcus Connor said White was cooperative. "He was a gentleman throughout the whole process," Connor said.

White's attorney, Wally Piszczatowski, said the booking was routine. "Everything went smoothly," he said. "One step at a time."

The Dec. 13 fight between White and Von Bondies lead singer Jason Stollsteimer began shortly before midnight at the Majestic Theater Center, where both men were in the audience for another concert.

Stollsteimer, 25, told police White had punched him seven times in the face. Police said Stollsteimer's right eye was bruised and swollen and he was bleeding from his nose.

White went to the police afterward and gave a statement saying he struck Stollsteimer in self defense. The Grammy-nominated singer faces anywhere from no jail time to a maximum of one year in prison if convicted.

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003   #2
moocow44
Procrastination Street.

moocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to allmoocow44 is a name known to all
Re: Jack White For Jail !

yea i heard about this a few weeks ago. Jack White can kick ass i guess.
moocow44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003   #3
Wheels
Aristodemus of Sparta

Wheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond reputeWheels has a reputation beyond repute

FUCKING SWEEET!!!!!!! i hate the white stripes the band sucks, the music sucks it all sucks, only one band is worse than them!!!! EVENESENSE!!!!!

however, go jack for kicking the shit out of the fucker.... still hate himtho

Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.
Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004   #4
your_name_here_63
Trainee Member

your_name_here_63 is on a distinguished road

hell yeah! i would've loved to see jack kick the dude's ass!
your_name_here_63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004   #5
rich101682

rich101682 is respected by allrich101682 is respected by allrich101682 is respected by allrich101682 is respected by allrich101682 is respected by allrich101682 is respected by allrich101682 is respected by allrich101682 is respected by all
Send a message via AIM to rich101682

On the website for my local radiostation (www.q101.com), they had pictures of the dude that got his ass kicked minutes after the fight, and Jack White KICKED HIS ASS. His face was all bloody and swollen.
Old 01-04-2004   #6
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

that's weird, i just heard a Von Bondies song on the radio this morning, and then i read this *enter spooky music*
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004   #7
BdbBigdaddy

BdbBigdaddy is on a distinguished road

I agree with chicken White stripes have crappy music the one of the only bands worse are evanesance! It's quite a crazy story but who cares the guys an idiot!
Old 01-13-2004   #8
WantingPerfection

WantingPerfection is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WantingPerfection

Man I hate the white stripes.