Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Threads That Never End

Threads That Never End They go on and on my friend.

Old 11-09-2003   #1
Twilight
Well Known Member

Twilight is a glorious beacon of lightTwilight is a glorious beacon of lightTwilight is a glorious beacon of lightTwilight is a glorious beacon of lightTwilight is a glorious beacon of light
One word story game...

Okay... I know we already have Stream of Consciousness, but I was just reading this thread from a couple of years back called ONE word story game and it was hilarious! So, I thought maybe we could get it going again and start a whole new chapter .

Quote:
Originally Said by Weasel
Heres the rule: Add on to the story with only ONE word. You can't post another word until someone else does. Basically dont post twice consecutively.
So, I'll start with the most obvious word ...

Once

Edit: Links fixed.

Last edited by Twilight; 11-11-2003 at 01:15 AM.
Twilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003   #2
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle
Re: One word story game...

upon
Old 11-09-2003   #3
Twilight
Well Known Member

Twilight is a glorious beacon of lightTwilight is a glorious beacon of lightTwilight is a glorious beacon of lightTwilight is a glorious beacon of lightTwilight is a glorious beacon of light

Once upon a
Old 11-09-2003   #4
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

squirrel
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003   #5
JohnTheBastard

JohnTheBastard will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to JohnTheBastard

castle
Old 11-09-2003   #6
2kte4u
Old & Wise Member

2kte4u will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to 2kte4u

there

It's the only culture some people have left
2kte4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003   #7
Twilight
Well Known Member

Once upon a squirrel castle there was
Old 11-09-2003   #8
Deuxmakina
Well Known Member

Deuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to behold

a giant
Deuxmakina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003   #9
Twilight
Well Known Member

Once upon a squirrel castle there was a giant pdiddy
Old 11-09-2003   #10
Deuxmakina
Well Known Member

Deuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to beholdDeuxmakina is a splendid one to behold

cursed
Deuxmakina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003   #11
Twilight
Well Known Member

Once upon a squirrel castle there was a giant pdiddy cursed with
Old 11-09-2003   #12
grunt136

grunt136 has made a few great posts

flaming
grunt136 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003   #13
ems21
Elite Member

ems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond reputeems21 has a reputation beyond repute

red

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner who needed it most?" - Mark Twain

Keep in touch with old friends on www.myspace.com
Visit My Website
Visit My Space
ems21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003   #14
Twilight
Well Known Member

Once upon a squirrel castle there was a giant pdiddy cursed with flaming red toes.
Old 11-09-2003   #15
grunt136

grunt136 has made a few great posts

that
grunt136 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003   #16
spadetje
pretty in life & pretty in death

spadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smartspadetje The Angel of Almost Smart
Send a message via ICQ to spadetje Send a message via AIM to spadetje Send a message via MSN to spadetje

slapped

.TranceAddicted.
.Hardcore.Hardstyle.Trance.
spadetje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003   #17
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

Once upon a squirrel castle there was a giant pdiddy cursed with flaming red toes that slapped Britney

i think everyone should include the whole thing and then add their own on the end. that'd be less confusing
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003   #18
Twilight
Well Known Member

Once upon a squirrel castle there was a giant pdiddy cursed with flaming red toes that slapped Britney. She
Old 11-09-2003   #19
Wobbie
Is Back

Wobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond reputeWobbie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Wobbie

Once upon a squirrel castle there was a giant pdiddy cursed with flaming red toes that slapped Britney. She screamed....
Wobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003   #20
Twilight
Well Known Member

Once upon a squirrel castle there was a giant pdiddy cursed with flaming red toes that slapped Britney. She screamed.... Suddenly