Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Gamers Hangout

Gamers Hangout Forum for game addicts. PC or console.

Old 09-09-2011   #1
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian
Tea Party Zombies Must Die - A Game

I have no attention to offend anyone but have a look at that little flash game:

[Tea Party Zombies Must Die]

It's kinda funny even though it's filled with political messages. If those messages got a point or not is up to you, however the game remains to be sort of funny in one or another other way.

http://teapartyzombiesmustdie.com/
Old 09-09-2011   #2
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tea Party Zombies Must Die - A Game

Just like when homosexual activist Dan Savage constantly spews off hateful rhetoric in the media, like when he said "I wish all Republicans would fucking die" on the Bill Maher show, and hardly anybody says anything about that. But if a Republican went on a talk show and said, "I wish all homosexual activists would fucking die," the mainstream leftist media would be going crazy.

I never heard of this video game until now, but I'm not surprised that the mainstream media is not really bringing much attention to it.
I wonder what would happen if somebody created a video game titled "LiberalZombiesMustDie" or "ObamaZombiesMustDie?"
You can bet your ass there would be outrage from the mainstream media. But a video game about killing Tea Party affiliated people, not so much.
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias

Last edited by Funk*Sonic*7; 09-09-2011 at 12:28 PM.
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011   #3
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian

Funk, no offense but there was a reason I posted it into the gamers hangout and not into the political discussion sub-forum.

It's a political motivated game, of course, but is it really worth any trouble? I'm pretty sure that other games of that kind with liberal democrats as target exist too.

I personally think that the game has a point as, judged from far away, the Tea Party movement kind of look like political zombies to me, however - and from my point of view unfortunately - kind of vital zombies. Wasn't it their fault that the U, S and A got downgraded from triple A to Double A plus by blocking and protracting important decisions just to punish the current government?

That's how it looked like from over here.
Old 09-12-2011   #4
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

No, it wasn't their fault, Christian; it was the fact that the US is in so much debt. The downgrade would have happened regardless of who was in power, because we owe so much and are not paying down debts. We keep raising our debt limit instead of paying anything down.

Which, incidentally the tea party wants to pay down debt instead of keep borrowing.

One more thing: the tea party makes up a very small portion of the government. There are only a little more than a handful of reps who call themselves tea party members, so they hold no sway; also, Republicans ONLY hold a majority in the House, so it's not a specific party's fault, it's the government system as a whole.

I think the Christian tea party members are all zombies, controlled by people who like government interference in every day lives. But I think the movement came out of a genuine concern that the government keeps on borrowing and spending, borrowing and spending, which is not sustainable for our future.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011   #5
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

That was a cool game. Informative and entertaining.

I KILLED GLENN BECK, NUKKA.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011   #6
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Funk*Sonic*7 View Post
Just like when homosexual activist Dan Savage constantly spews off hateful rhetoric in the media, like when he said "I wish all Republicans would fucking die" on the Bill Maher show, and hardly anybody says anything about that. But if a Republican went on a talk show and said, "I wish all homosexual activists would fucking die," the mainstream leftist media would be going crazy.

I never heard of this video game until now, but I'm not surprised that the mainstream media is not really bringing much attention to it.
I wonder what would happen if somebody created a video game titled "LiberalZombiesMustDie" or "ObamaZombiesMustDie?"
You can bet your ass there would be outrage from the mainstream media. But a video game about killing Tea Party affiliated people, not so much.
Ha! I love Dan Savage!

And you're right, no one cares. Because Tea Baggers are absolutely fucking nuts, and it's kind of fun to pretend you're killing them!

If there was a game called LiberalZombiesMustDie, no one would care. If there was a game called ObamaZombiesMustDie, there would be public outrage, because he's the fucking PRESIDENT.

You are not as smart as you think you are.
Old 10-15-2011   #7
David-
Double Plus Good

David- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Funk*Sonic*7 View Post

whats with the D class attitude? "why me why me, its not fair, why cant i call you names too??? :'''''''(" the reason tea baggers get so much bile and nobody cares is cause we prefer to tough it out with "proper" politicians than risk global thermonuclear war by treating tea baggers, nationalists and other assorted far right conservatives as anything other than the lunatics they are.
I actually laughed when I saw the leader of UKIP on alex jones talking about conspiracys and shit cause he crashed his silly little (private) comedy plane. Google for Nigel Farage Plane Crash and you'll see the pic. I think if the leftie jew world order elite (disclaimer: bullshit) were going to assasinate you it'd be a bit more professional than that right? but of course the type D that he is its all "oh my god theyre all out to get me" if its not jews its gays if its not gays its trade unionists if its not the unions then its the unemployed. all out there scheming to destroy britain/america with their silly feelings of entitlement.
ok so the type D shit might be cod psychology but im stoned and that was a Type A+ rant right there so im gonna go play that game now
David- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011   #8
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

^I like this David.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #9
David-
Double Plus Good

David- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond repute

i was high

awesome rant though haha.. no replies? sadface
David- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #10
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

I didn't see it the first time around. I kind of don't understand parts though. I guess it would help if i looked into who Alex Jones is...I have a suspicious feeling he's a conspiracy theorist nut...
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
game, tea party, zombie