Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > The Blog

The Blog Post the crazy happenings in your life here. If it's interesting enough it may be moved to the main news page.

Old 04-24-2008   #1
ROSEWITHTHORNS

ROSEWITHTHORNS is a jewel in the roughROSEWITHTHORNS is a jewel in the roughROSEWITHTHORNS is a jewel in the rough
I got free tickets

I got free tickets to the Puddle of Mudd concert tonight at NAS PEnsacola and I am so flippin happy. I love puddle of mudd and it's going to be great!!!
Old 04-24-2008   #2
Demonica
Hormonal for life!

Demonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Demonica Send a message via Skype™ to Demonica
Re: I got free tickets

That's awesome! Where'd you win them?

Well, She is!
Demonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #3
ROSEWITHTHORNS

ROSEWITHTHORNS is a jewel in the roughROSEWITHTHORNS is a jewel in the roughROSEWITHTHORNS is a jewel in the rough

they are giving them out you just have to go to certain tickets stops in pcola and stand in line for like an hour. at one ticket stop some people were standing there for three hours and they ran out of tickets.
Old 04-24-2008   #4
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats! That will be awesome. *begins humming "Blurry"*

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #5
Brisa
The Missing Linx

Brisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divine
Send a message via MSN to Brisa Send a message via Skype™ to Brisa

lol.... just dont let me get hold of a muffin when puddle of mudd is playing. LMAO good times at a family reunion.
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #6
Summer Gurl
She shines like the summer sun

Summer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond reputeSummer Gurl has a reputation beyond repute

Puddle of Mudd... they are still alive? wow its been so long

Summer Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #7
ROSEWITHTHORNS

IT WAS AWESOME!!! YOU EVER WATCH HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES AND THE FAT GUY COMES OUT FROMT THE MUSEUM RIDE AND HE'S LIKE "DR. SATAN!!! AHHH!!! DR. SATAN!!!" THATS HOW I WAS BUT IT WAS MORE LIKE "PUDDLE OF MUDD WAS AWESOME!!! AHHH!!! TOTALLY BOSS!!!!" LOL. I WAS RIGHT UP FRONT TOO. BUT WE COULND'T MOSH OR WE WERE GOING TO GET ARRESTED. BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS GREAT.