Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Newbie Hangout

Newbie Hangout Your seemingly-mandatory "Hi! I'm a new member!" thread here.

Old 04-23-2008   #21
BrockSamson
Semper Fi

BrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by allBrockSamson is respected by all
Send a message via AIM to BrockSamson
Re: Aloha

Que Pasa?

Fuckin Right you are.
PBJT:
http://kuoi.com/~davidcb/sounds/banana.swf
396 LT1, 639 rwhp N/A
BrockSamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #22
glubgluby
debater-gamer-rocker

glubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to all

`ello miss, fancy a bit `o tea and crumpets?
Old 04-28-2008   #23
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by glubgluby View Post
`ello miss, fancy a bit `o tea and crumpets?
*Hand jolts upward, taking a lampshade with it*

I WOULD!!!

Hey, what if you pronounced "aloha" with a Hebraic accent?

"Alou-ch-ah."

Or something like that would be weird...

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #24
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

*catches lampshade and replaces it on the lamp*

Here ya go.

Poor lampshade all it wanted was to light up the room and it was nearly destroyed by Tea, Crumpets and Zana!

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #25
Zanahoria_Picante

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by pittielynn View Post
*catches lampshade and replaces it on the lamp*

Here ya go.

Poor lampshade all it wanted was to light up the room and it was nearly destroyed by Tea, Crumpets and Zana!
Oh dear! Well, I certainly meant no ka-harm by it! Aheh heh. Heh. Thank you.

Speaking of aloha, they filmed "Lost" in Hawaii. Looks like an okay place to "hang" and such...films some shows...maybe some movies...like Jurassic Park, for example.

*Goes to make coffee*

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Old 04-28-2008   #26
glubgluby
debater-gamer-rocker

glubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to all

old top i do believe theres a bit of war going on, and i dont believe we will make it in time for tea, terribly sorreh,
Old 04-28-2008   #27
Zanahoria_Picante

Quote:
Originally Said by glubgluby View Post
old top i do believe theres a bit of war going on, and i dont believe we will make it in time for tea, terribly sorreh,
Oh, crabs and honeystickles! Well, that's qoite alroight, old bean. Could always come 'round again after the war's run out, yes? Meh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh! *Adjusts monocle and bounces in place*

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

Steven Wright

;
Old 04-28-2008   #28
Drogdar
The one and only.

Drogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond repute

^ "YOU ARE A NICE PERSON AND PEOPLE SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT YOU"

(ONE POINT TO THE PERSON WHO KNOWS WHERE THAT QUOTE IS FROM!)

Quote:
Originally Said by foxy View Post
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Originally Said by YouKnowWhoYouAre
Ah well, she knows she's a bitch.
Drogdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #29
glubgluby
debater-gamer-rocker

wheres that from/to
Old 05-02-2008   #30
Drogdar
The one and only.

Drogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond reputeDrogdar has a reputation beyond repute

Como?

Quote:
Originally Said by foxy View Post
...@ @...
...( _ )...
(\( ... )/)
m mm m

OBEY HYPNOTOAD
Quote:
Originally Said by YouKnowWhoYouAre
Ah well, she knows she's a bitch.
Drogdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #31
glubgluby
debater-gamer-rocker

Quote:
Originally Said by Drogdar View Post
Como?
ohhhh,
wait what?