Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 07-25-2007   #101
PaperBag

PaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Jason and Rhylin and perhaps others are bored thread.

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post
We weren't getting into your momma's jokes were we? Because I was being serious about your's. Kyle's mom's there. You tell 'em I said that.
I dont even know Kyle, but I do know my dog wouldn't even give you head, not even will all the peanut butter in the world, even that jar you had for dinner
PaperBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #102
Rhylin
dulce ex animo

Rhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to Rhylin

Quote:
I don't either. About Matt, it's a long story. I'll tell you if one of us calls the other.

And yeah, I'm alone now. If Matt had still been here, and I'd passed out, I could give Bam that pic of me huddled over the keyboard that she wanted. =P

How was your meal?
Good. My food is always good. I hope he isn't mad at you for being drunk and hanging out online...
Old 07-25-2007   #103
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by 1337 View Post
I dont even know Kyle, but I do know my dog wouldn't even give you head, not even will all the peanut butter in the world, even that jar you had for dinner
Oh. I thought you and Kyle were friends. But then I thought you knew your mom. And she does love that peanut butter. By the way, I eat mayonaisse, apparently.

Quote:
Originally Said by Rhylin View Post
Good. My food is always good. I hope he isn't mad at you for being drunk and hanging out online...
I wasn't being drunk and hanging out online when he was here. I just just being drunk. And that makes a major problem for him since he doesn't like drinking.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #104
Rhylin
dulce ex animo

Rhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to behold

Blasphemy! How can one "not like" drinking? It is the most beloved sport known to man!
Old 07-25-2007   #105
PaperBag

PaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond repute

Smells like phone sex in here
Old 07-25-2007   #106
EmperorChaos

EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by Rhylin
Blasphemy! How can one "not like" drinking? It is the most beloved sport known to man!

He tends to prefer other drugs. And when he does drink he is, unfortunately, plagued by more severe hangovers than I feel either of us could ever experience.

The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
Old 07-25-2007   #107
EmperorChaos

Quote:
Smells like phone sex in here
What kind of cell phone do you have then? And who have you been talking to? I want your phone man, if the scent carries over!! Seriously. The brand's gotta be Japanese.
-=-=-=-
Old 07-25-2007   #108
PaperBag

Quote:
What kind of cell phone do you have then? And who have you been talking to? I want your phone man, if the scent carries over!! Seriously. The brand's gotta be Japanese.
I dunno, whats Samsung?
Old 07-25-2007   #109
EmperorChaos

Quote:
I dunno, whats Samsung?

Hell if I know, could be a sentence about a tenor in a barbershop quartet.

This is how we do it:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg jas072407-9.jpg (37.2 KB, 23 views)
-=-=-=-
Old 07-25-2007   #110
EmperorChaos

All right. The next reply is taking too long. I'm going outside to smoke a cigarette. I'll put the Crucifucks on pause and probably call you now Rhy. So take that.
-=-=-=-
Old 07-25-2007   #111
EmperorChaos

And, ladies and gentleman, we are back. Bring the ruckus.
-=-=-=-
Old 07-25-2007   #112
Rhylin
dulce ex animo

It's true. We have returned after hours of other means of conversing.
Old 07-25-2007   #113
EmperorChaos

Shh! Don't let them know that we've spoken.

I don't want everyone to know that I've graced you with my awesome voice but overlooked them.

Many of them don't understand how amazing and commanding it is, even when inebriated, as it were.
-=-=-=-
Old 07-25-2007   #114
Rhylin
dulce ex animo

Yes, your voice is truly an amazing sound. Thank you so much for enchanting me with it.
Old 07-25-2007   #115
EmperorChaos

Shh!!

They'll all wanna hear it.

Folks, nothing to see or hear here. Here here, to Jason! Here here!

"The only ear that turns your way
My dear diary, it's just you and me
Tonight

You don't love me
I'm thinking of me
You don't love me
I'm thinking of me tonight

Why am I waiting for you
To see I'm alive?"
-Jets to Brazil "Starry Configurations"

This is real emo bitches.
-=-=-=-
Old 07-25-2007   #116
EmperorChaos

Feelin' tired and drunk and this picture is grainy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jas072507-01.jpg (44.8 KB, 6 views)
-=-=-=-
Old 07-25-2007   #117
Rhylin
dulce ex animo

Drunk and tired. It happens to the best of us. I wish I never had to sleep. It feels like such a waste of my time.
Old 07-25-2007   #118
Fox
poolshark packleader

Fox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divine

Quote:
Originally Said by Rhylin View Post
Drunk and tired. It happens to the best of us. I wish I never had to sleep. It feels like such a waste of my time.
God made coffee, sex, cigs, and Massive amounts of red bull to help fight sleep (a tool which was created by Satan)

"There are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors"
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #119
Fox
poolshark packleader

Fox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divineFox is divine

^^^^Finishing a half pint

Shot at 2007-07-25

^^^^^^^^What I look like via a glass of beer

^^^^^^My Future Tattoo

"There are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors"
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007   #120
Rhylin
dulce ex animo

All of those have negative effects, though, which is not a good thing. And it doesn't matter what you take, your body eventually shuts down without sleep. And that is annoying.

Edit: That is an awesome tattoo. o.o Where are you going to get it?