Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 09-10-2006   #1
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie
prozac and weed

ok, I've been smoking weed for about a year, and I've been on prozac for the same amout of time (give or take a few weeks)

when I was on 10 mg and smoked, I was fine, but ever since I upped my dosage to 20 mg i get extremely paranoid and shakey. The type of weed may of affected it (when I was on 10 mg, i smoked dro, and on the 20 mg, some local exotics, might of been laced)

any idea on this? cause i'm coming down from the worst yet. fucking paranoid and psycho...
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #2
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: prozac and weed

i've been on 20 mg for a while and i usually don't even get much of a buzz when i smoke. of course, i don't toke up as much as the people i get high with, but i really don't think that there is any correlation.

i would think the prozac would have to cause you to be paranoid anyways for the weed to highten it.
but weed makes you paranoid anyways, so maybe it's just a batch of weed you got that's stronger.

they say it's not good to take meds with weed or any of that stuff, but i've been on a few meds and i've never experienced any problems.
Old 09-10-2006   #3
me inside
Finally We Are No One

me inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divineme inside is divine
Send a message via MSN to me inside

Both Prozac weed suck...Try The lebanese HASHISH ...its so amazing that its being legalized. Or if u want real high, take penzacsole pills.

Softly seething, surreal breathing..
Ignite the cannon with sphagnum lanthum..
Laud the armies of diphthongs with your superannuating Diphtheria..
And I will ever be your combustive tablature of igneous geometries.
me inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #4
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by tynie View Post
ok, I've been smoking weed for about a year, and I've been on prozac for the same amout of time (give or take a few weeks)

when I was on 10 mg and smoked, I was fine, but ever since I upped my dosage to 20 mg i get extremely paranoid and shakey. The type of weed may of affected it (when I was on 10 mg, i smoked dro, and on the 20 mg, some local exotics, might of been laced)

any idea on this? cause i'm coming down from the worst yet. fucking paranoid and psycho...
so have you decided yet which it might be?

i'm not sure that meinside's post has any relevance. it would be nice to get some feedback from other people. dunno who else smokes pot and takes 20 mg prozac thought besides you and me.
Old 09-13-2006   #5
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

how about you stop taking drugs, period.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006   #6
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

matt, you smoke pot too, and prozac is an antidepressant.
Old 09-13-2006   #7
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

yeah but i dont flip out like she is for no reason...

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 09-14-2006   #8
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

who knows.

i wonder why she hasn't even responded.
Old 09-14-2006   #9
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
how about you stop taking drugs, period.
look whos talkin.... "MR. IMA DO ALL THE DRUGS" himself

if anyone needs to quit its you....
Old 09-14-2006   #10
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

why do i need to quit? i'm not spazing out over nothing.

those are the people that don't need drugs as they are so far gone themselves already it'll just make it worse to do drugs.
me? well, i'm just gone. but i come back. i gotta keep doing drugs to stay gone. i stop doing drugs for the day i come back. no mental mood swings here. aye!

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 09-15-2006   #11
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Prozac made my life worse. But that's just me.

Anyway, Matt... you and I are going to smoke mad amounts of weed one day. I have foreseen it.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

you sure it hasn't happened/ cuz i swear i've already smoked mad amounts of weed...

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 09-16-2006   #13
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

apparently it was the prozac

yeah, i'm a lazy girl.

i've been busy, but it was the prozac, and the fact that i got paranoid to begin with.

i talked to some of my friends in the same situation as I, and it happend to them too
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006   #14
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
you sure it hasn't happened? cuz i swear i've already smoked mad amounts of weed...
haha BOTH of us have

been there DONE THAT !

lol
Old 09-17-2006   #15
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

k thanks for clairifying john. i was thinking it was a ll a dream

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina