Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Jokes & Comedy

Jokes & Comedy Funny stuff.

Old 07-05-2005   #1
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento
How to be EMO

http://www.somethingdirectory.com/main_emo.htm

Pretty long, but funny.

Be Angry the EMO way.. through poetry. Standing up for yourself might show people you have self confidence.

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005   #2
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

Mystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Mystic Thunder
Re: How to be EMO

HAH. that was a good one
Old 07-06-2005   #3
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute

I like how he gets his ass kicked, with his high pitched little emo voice. THat pansy.

Old 07-06-2005   #4
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god..... that is the best wasted 21 minutes of my life...

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005   #5
Ziech
Elite Member

Ziech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart godZiech is an Almost Smart god

Wow... I needed to know that. That was friggen Sweet. Rep.
Old 07-07-2005   #6
Ker_Bear
a CRAZY waste of time

Ker_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to allKer_Bear is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to Ker_Bear

OMFG brilliant. absolutely brilliant. i have to tell everyone i've ever met!
no one gives a shit ... as long as we smile
Ker_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005   #7
Demento
Banned

Quote:
Originally Said by Savage_Nature
Oh my god..... that is the best wasted 21 minutes of my life...
Lol i thought that too. I saw the little "Rt=21" and went fuck.. but about 3 min into it i was hooked. I might actually go watch it again.

Old 07-07-2005   #8
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

That was hilarious and also strangely informative. The voice of "Billy" sounded like "Stuart" from MadTV. Rep!

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005   #9
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful. I'm still laughing. Hahaha. I'd rep you but I don't like you.
Old 07-08-2005   #10
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic

I love it. hahahaha.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005   #11
Demento
Banned

Quote:
Originally Said by MudPuppet
Beautiful. I'm still laughing. Hahaha. I'd rep you but I don't like you.
EH, your a false-repper anyways.

Old 07-08-2005   #12
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Demento
EH, your a false-repper anyways.
No, just a forgetful one.
Old 07-08-2005   #13
Demento
Banned

This is how it goes...

::typety type type click space type type:
"Haha! Good one! Rep!"
::Clicks on Submit Reply::

And you forget to hit the rep icon? Horrible memory you have.