Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Marijuana etc...

Marijuana etc... Marijuana, shrooms, tobacco, beer. Wanna get high?

Old 07-07-2007   #1
sa'alyg
Bad Ass Jesus

sa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sa'alyg
Marijuana Story

I hot-boxed my van with a group of friends in the middle of the night on a trail in the forest. We stayed in the vehicle for about a half hour and went through Lord knows how many bowls and joints(there were 9 of us). Eventually, a few decided to open the door and let the smoke out, which pissed the rest of us off. Two of them went to get more weed and they reversed their car down the trail. My best friend and I watched the headlights grow smaller and we looked at each other. "How about a footrace?", he said to me. I agreed and we took off. It was one of the first times I had gotten high, so naturally he was in control of his body more than I was. He took off and I grew angry at his lead. Somehow, I found the ability to sprint in my condition and the gap between us shrank. Soon we were running side by side. Suddenly, he stopped and without a second thought, I drove myself even faster. I looked ahead at the headlights and saw that the car had stopped and they were getting fairly large in my field of view. I panicked and told myself to jump. With my eyes closed, I leaped.... and barely left the ground. My knee went into the grill and my elbow dented the hood. I slid all the way up the front of the car and my head ended up resting on the very top of his windshield. It was a wonderful week of joint pains and asinine recollections.

Posted this in the alcohol thread, because I couldn't find one for pot. If you want to share your own story, go right ahead.

Click above to visit The Easytoon Place
sa'alyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007   #2
Rhylin
dulce ex animo

Rhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to beholdRhylin is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to Rhylin
Re: Marijuana Story

... That was pretty fucking funny, I have to say. I've never heard of anyone getting so high they just ran into an oncoming car. Unfortunately, I don't have any epic stories from smoking, though I could tell you one or two from tripping back in the day...

Oh, and glad you decided to stick around. ^.^
Old 07-07-2007   #3
sa'alyg
Bad Ass Jesus

sa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond reputesa'alyg has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, I suppose. It surprised me, too. I could have sworn I jumped the highest I'd ever jumped in my whole life....

I'm glad you're glad. ^_^

Old 07-07-2007   #4
Demento
Banned

Demento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond reputeDemento has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demento Send a message via MSN to Demento

Ive only smoked 3 times... First time was out a bong called 'big bird'. The 2nd was out of a homemade gravity bong, with an oceanspray bottle, a pen, and a ratchet. 3rd time was out of a budweiser can. Ghetto as fuck lol.

Nothing too exciting happened... I just cudnt stand up cause i was laughing so hard, seeing my friend totally drunk and faded for his first time,

Demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007   #5
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

actually i think he was chasing the car. it was backing up and had stopped. he crashed into a parked car. LOL it's people like you that give stoners the bad name. not all of us are that dumb [on pot]!

i am what you would call the functioning stoner. Hell, I avoided a car collision at the same time smoking a joint. I know what im doing. you other people have no clue.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007   #6
sa'alyg
Bad Ass Jesus

haha

That was the third time I smoked, I believe, and it was the first time I had gotten high. I have no other funny high stories because I've learned how to function while intoxicated, as well.

I'm a better driver when I'm high and there's a good possibility that I've travelled as much high as sober. But, I quit. It's getting old and all my smoking buddies are leaving for colleges all over the place. I don't want to smoke alone, so I guess I can't smoke at all. :/