Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 03-25-2014   #1
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Any zombies around?

So are there any zombies around lately? Front page shows that apocacrap whatever meltdown thing. I've been having weird leader dreams lately. Somehow there's a group of us survivors. I met more people to join the group. I don't think it's because I've been watching Walking Dead lately. There are no zombies in my dream. But we are all survivors.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014   #2
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any zombies around?

No sightings in NS. :(

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014   #3
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm. I had the night sweats last night lol

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-27-2014   #4
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian

Braaain...! Must. Eat.
Old 03-27-2014   #5
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

There is no mutant radioactive zombies to date.

There is a sickening of the oceans though.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014   #6
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Do I even indulge???

Why the fuck not?

Savage, what the on Earth are you talking about?

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-28-2014   #7
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well.

So there was this guy named Toby. Toby had a friend named Dave. Dave and Toby got along mostly, except this one time. See there was several large loud knocks at Toby's door (Dave was playing his Xbone) so Toby went to answer it. Suddenly something caught his leg and he tripped and then felt a nasty bite on his dick. Dave of course heard hollering and was too stupid or lazy to get up and do anythign about it so continued to play. Toby now had a bad case of the zombie dick. Toby pull out his pocket knife and smoked the zombie (figuratively) and then proceeded to get up and walk over to Dave (Toby was upset) and punch him full in the mouth. By the time the two had stopped fighting Toby was turning full dick zombie and couldn't stop himself when he ate Dave.

Old 03-28-2014   #8
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Ya see, I knew better than to indulge. I just know these things.

wtf are u talkinga bout now?

I was wondering about the sickeness of the oceans. WHAT

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-28-2014   #9
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Oh that. Yeah man they monitor the amount of dead stuff on the ocean floor. Off the west coast of the states there was a ludicrous increase in the amount of dead shit on the floor. Radioactive isotopes are being found in increasing quantities in sea life. Star fish off the coast of Alaska were dissolving. There's more shit I don't remember and I'm too lazy to go look for proof so take it as it is or look for yourself.

Old 03-28-2014   #10
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

lol wtf

that could be a start for a new kind of "how the virus started" movie.

in all the zombie shit i've seen, aside from that original dead movie with rainfall and toxic waste in a cemetery, no one has said how it started. they all allude to science shit common folk will never understand but make believe they do for the sake of the show.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-29-2014   #11
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Rabies brah. Imagine it became more transmissable, like through water, or air. That alone would be terrifying. Now imagine it also didn't kill you after what, 7-10 days? That shit is beyond plausible.

Most likely zombie outbreak? Virus. Toxic waste might mutate people or cause brain damage or something, but the odds nuclear fallout/waste making a zombie apocolypse happen are much low, such unlikely, very silly. The very idea of a zombie biting someone and then the other guy turning into a zombie can only be accomplished by a virus or tiny microorganism invading your body that I'm aware of.

If you want to get realllllly far out you could say Earth was bombarded by some kind of strange outer space rays from a far off like... super star? Or something? Even that's still just radiation. But! It's billions of lightyears away and that could mean it interacts differently than what we have observed from our immediate area.

Old 03-29-2014   #12
Sir Kent
Sir Kunty

Sir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond reputeSir Kent has a reputation beyond repute

Itchy... tasty...
Old 03-29-2014   #13
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by Savage_Nature View Post
Rabies brah. Imagine it became more transmissable, like through water, or air. That alone would be terrifying. Now imagine it also didn't kill you after what, 7-10 days? That shit is beyond plausible.

Most likely zombie outbreak? Virus. Toxic waste might mutate people or cause brain damage or something, but the odds nuclear fallout/waste making a zombie apocolypse happen are much low, such unlikely, very silly. The very idea of a zombie biting someone and then the other guy turning into a zombie can only be accomplished by a virus or tiny microorganism invading your body that I'm aware of.

If you want to get realllllly far out you could say Earth was bombarded by some kind of strange outer space rays from a far off like... super star? Or something? Even that's still just radiation. But! It's billions of lightyears away and that could mean it interacts differently than what we have observed from our immediate area.

Or maybe it's doing Hulk's super move too many times and one of those asteroids he brings back to Earth to smash you contaminates us all.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-30-2014   #14
SpudNuts
Just Bubblin'

SpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond reputeSpudNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SpudNuts

Glasgow's full of the fuckers. Called Sevconians. Filthy creatures that should be rounded up, caged and put out of their misery.

Just FYI, you know?

Alba gu brth
SpudNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014   #15
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
Or maybe it's doing Hulk's super move too many times and one of those asteroids he brings back to Earth to smash you contaminates us all.
But that would still be some kind of virus. Granted it would be an ALIEN virus. Super potent. Super cereal.

Old 03-31-2014   #16
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Quote:
Originally Said by SpudNuts View Post
Glasgow's full of the fuckers. Called Sevconians. Filthy creatures that should be rounded up, caged and put out of their misery.

Just FYI, you know?
What's that stand for?

Quote:
Originally Said by Savage_Nature View Post
But that would still be some kind of virus. Granted it would be an ALIEN virus. Super potent. Super cereal.
No, it won't be a virus because it's a critter or a fucking animal on the back of the asteroid, you don't know! There could be some kind of goat slash beaver, raccoon thing and it bites someone. The gila monster's slime isn't a virus. It's pure venom. Works the same way. You die slowly, until youre dead, then you reanimate back into a brain eating bastard. lol not sure why you eat brains. I guess that's all you know how to say. You eat flesh. Live flesh.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-01-2014   #17
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

"Fuck you infidel"

Haha no it's "For your information"

OK OK granted it could be some kinda critter. I guess maybe venom could possibly reanimate someone. Why not.

Old 04-01-2014   #18
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

No it's not venom. They just bite you. It's an allergic reaction lol There's no virus or poison. It's just a little bug that bites you and you're allergic.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 04-02-2014   #19
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

I'll take it. Damn bugs.

Old 04-02-2014   #20
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

Let's run this through Hollywood.

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina