Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Science

Old 06-05-2013   #21
Comrade Marx

Comrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: People with right-wing beliefs are idiots, study shows.

Quote:
Trust me, that word was chosen perfectly
Yes I choose to harrass you over an internet forum. When I could have done it more effectivley via hotmail, facebook, text, on the phone, or I could have just flat out arrived unannoucned at your residence. And also this is the most we have communicated in a year, So this is the worse harrassment in human history.

This is the only way I can explain your logic in this whole matter

There NOW you can tell everyone I harrased you

Last edited by Comrade Marx; 06-06-2013 at 09:00 AM.
Comrade Marx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013   #22
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, that's enough.

Anymore of this nonsense and this thread shall be closed.

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013   #23
Comrade Marx

Comrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond reputeComrade Marx has a reputation beyond repute

Go for it
Old 06-08-2013   #24
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Potatoes!

Seriously though, what the fuck you guys? We haven't even reached like... 10 people consistently posting yet and we're already squabbling over stalking and hair-ass-ment? Pitty, Marx is a dick, likes to be whitty and such. Marx, Pitty is a chicka, chickas love the idea of someone paying attention to them.

For reals yo, I'll stalk you all, even that Psycho guy.

I'll be up in yo house, munchin' yo cheerios and sniffin yo underwear.

I'll show ya'll straight 'A' grade stalking if you think monsiouer comrade is stalking.

Stalkin your mom stalkin your mom

You find me offensive? I find you offensive for finding me offensive. You're all just too god damn sensitive.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013   #25
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Also,

Fake and Gay.

The study that is.

I think foxy should stalk pitty and pitty should stalk Zana and Zana should stalk foxy.

That would be.... foxy. Haha

Old 06-08-2013   #26
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

I already stalk Zana!!

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013   #27
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Almost there! For any who are interested this is my resume, persay:

Savage
-4 years of experience stalking various targets.
-Proficient in hacking into e-mail accounts, facebooks, and computers without leaving a trace.
-Target priority non-existant, will stalk old, young, male, female, pets too (it really freaks out the dog when some guy follows him everywhere)
-Willing to linger for hours on end outside bedroom windows, pretend to walk aimlessly at a safe following distance, collect personal effects, send creepy mail/messages, and more!
-Prefrential to underwear sniffing*
-Will watch your facebook page for up to 3 hours per day, quietly laughing to myself whenever you post or like something, and pretending to have a dialogue with you.
-Will take temp jobs to be your server at your favorite cafe, restaurant or diner.
-Will install a two way mirror with camera into your bathroom for easy watching**
-Open to ideas! If I don't list something you would like me to do, ask! Kidnapping and bondage cost extra.

For a genuine stalking feeling, call the Savage Cat! You will almost certainly want a restraining order after my services are complete, or your money back!***

*Limited to female targets only
**Extra charge, requires fake construction outfit, materials, and labour, plus clever name dropping to ensure you end up with my construction company.
***By reading this you have agreed to allow the Savage Cat to stalk you without restriction.

Old 06-08-2013   #28
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by Savage_Nature View Post
***By reading this you have agreed to allow the Savage Cat to stalk you without restriction.
No no NOO! Why did I read it? Why?!

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013   #29
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

you motherfuckers, what the hell is this? i never understood the whole "left wing/ right wing" bullshit. I only know hockey terms, proficient in profanity. lol

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013   #30
Comrade Marx

well I can explain, but we'll just stick with hockey
Old 06-09-2013   #31
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

I don't prescribe to government. I'm of the ilk that it don't real matter who gets in because they're all only self interested anyways. Left wing, right wing, fuck it let's go back to a dictatorshiip. With me as the dictator of course.