Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > General

General If it doesn't belong anywhere else it goes here.

Old 03-02-2010   #1
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute
Long Time No See

Hi everyone...it's been a long while since I last posted. Just thought I'd see how the old forum is doing. It's been a long and winding road for me. More than I could explain and more than you would care to hear.

So, how is everyone...that didn't forget that I existed?
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010   #2
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

pitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to pitcairnpete
Re: Long Time No See

Good to hear from you, I like to sound of holly pond as a town name, I am guessing its small. I hope that everything you and your partner went through was easy enough to deal with.

pitcairnpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010   #3
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

It went okay. As well as can be expected. We grew apart, but we are both doing well now. She is nearly through with nursing school and I am a junior in college finally. I will always wish her well, although things are much different now.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Old 03-02-2010   #4
Pittielynn
sweet, funny and down-right CUTE!

Pittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond reputePittielynn has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't forget about your existence! Welcome back!

"Be strong while it's hard and laugh at it after it's over. You just gotta live." - Spadetje

All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more...
...One step closer.
o.O♠O.o

Almost Smart Store
Almost Smart Arcade
Pittielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010   #5
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

i miss demonica more.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010   #6
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

You would.
Old 03-03-2010   #7
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

lol im just rubbing it in his face

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-03-2010   #8
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Fair enough...she was more fiesty and entertaining. I am the calm and boring one. Fire and ice, if you will.

Old 03-03-2010   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

no, i just cant find myself ever missing a dude...or jasmine. LOL

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-03-2010   #10
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

hai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond reputehai Jay has a reputation beyond repute

a lie! you know you'd so be missing me.
Old 03-03-2010   #11
Penie
i love kali more than carrots

Penie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Penie

who are you? WHO IS ANYONE HERE? WHERE DID YOU PUT ALL MY STUFF?
Old 03-03-2010   #12
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

okay, kid yourself today jasmine. HA

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 03-03-2010   #13
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

Quote:
Originally Said by Penie View Post
who are you? WHO IS ANYONE HERE? WHERE DID YOU PUT ALL MY STUFF?
*to the left to the left. everything you own in a box to the left...*

also Matt, i know you love me.
Old 03-03-2010   #14
Psychosis
*Watch This Space*

Psychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
lol im just rubbing it in his face
haha sorry but if there were comedy awards here especially for bluntest humour..you would get it matt..

on the otherside...Auric I know what you mean man...well your got that stage lil further than me...im bout to hit divorce..well when one of us decides to finally sort the paperwork out..moment it just seperation..ah the joys of single life...oh wait..never mind lol

Psychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010   #15
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

There's things that you miss. Having someone to sleep with at night...having a home with someone...building a life together...

I don't miss the life of an unmarried individual. I felt more complete and important than I ever did alone. At any rate, I am rebuilding and making the best of things. We have joint custody of the baby. Monica and I still communicate in an acceptable way. We will not be petty. Our daughter deserves better.

They say it's better to have loved and lost than it is to have never loved at all...I would disagree at this moment.

Old 03-04-2010   #16
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

things will get better, mike.
Old 03-04-2010   #17
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Thank you, Jasmine. You know, Monica told me that I should go back to Lesley...then I find out she left me for a guy in her nursing program. I mean literally left me. She left in July (29th), hired a lawyer in August, and we were divorced on October 11. She is currently pregnant and due in May. If you will backtrack accordingly, you will find that May minus 9 months is mid-August-early-September-ish. Guess who's wondering where he went wrong?

^

And Lesley wouldn't take me back anyway. Lol.

Old 03-04-2010   #18
hai Jay
Time for breakfast!!!

so the 2nd baby isn't yours?

also, why does lesley's name still come up? lol i mean seriously, that was...what...like 4 years ago? anyways, i'm not even interested in getting onto that topic.

maybe you should join a dating site since pickings are slim where we're from. lol or are you even interested yet in finding someone else to talk to/date? i guess it's a lot different when you've been married and have a kid. i can't even imagine getting married.
Old 03-04-2010   #19
Psychosis
*Watch This Space*

Psychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond repute

marriage to be honest has its ups..and in my case, an gues now aurics too...big downs now...

I miss having someone around all the time..I find myself talkin to my son but he has yet to talk, so its kind of one sided conversation...my son often wont sleep on his own so im never alone in bed lol...the lil bastard tries kicking me out :/

Psychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010   #20
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

The second baby is not mine.

Monica knows that I never fully shook my feelings for Lesley, and trust me, I don't know why that was so hard to do. I will never figure out that part of my heart it seems; sometimes, I still think of her.

At any rate, I have a new girlfriend, one who is very kind to me and is incredibly understanding of my situation. She does not treat me as though I was broken merchandise.

(EDIT) I will never seek a relationship with Lesley again...wasn't very clear there.

Last edited by Sir Auric; 03-05-2010 at 07:31 PM.