Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Gamers Hangout

Gamers Hangout Forum for game addicts. PC or console.

Old 11-28-2009   #121
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to Orgoth
Re: Xbox Live (360)

Quote:
Originally Said by Jabedin View Post
I know this because between me and my roommates, we have every single system there is, including the handhelds.
I miss my Nintendo DS I sold it for weed money.
Orgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010   #122
Brisa
The Missing Linx

Brisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divine
Send a message via MSN to Brisa Send a message via Skype™ to Brisa

Hey guys. I got a 360... with 12 months live for xmas.... Wondering who has gamer tags!

Mine is: Brisa440

Send me an invite sometime.

Edit: just read the ending of this forum.... ok PS3 may be better, but it really has no games I am interested in at the moment. I also have a Wii, message me for gamer tag... yes I got that for christmas too. And I know Im a spoiled brat ^_^.

Last edited by Brisa; 01-02-2010 at 11:09 PM.
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #123
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god

Quote:
Originally Said by Brisa View Post
Hey guys. I got a 360... with 12 months live for xmas.... Wondering who has gamer tags!

Mine is: Brisa440

Send me an invite sometime.

Edit: just read the ending of this forum.... ok PS3 may be better, but it really has no games I am interested in at the moment. I also have a Wii, message me for gamer tag... yes I got that for christmas too. And I know Im a spoiled brat ^_^.
Yes you are, I see you have castle crashers, so i know we have 1 game that we can play together.
Old 01-03-2010   #124
Brisa
The Missing Linx

Brisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divineBrisa is divine

Castle crashers is awsome... gets a bit repetative after you start unlocking some characters... I like to go around and collect the pets. ^_^.
Old 01-03-2010   #125
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

this is the next generation game playing? COLLECTING PETS!?!? what in the fuck is this crap?

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #126
Brisa
The Missing Linx

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
this is the next generation game playing? COLLECTING PETS!?!? what in the fuck is this crap?
Haha, Very funny. Castle crashers is an awsome, sword slasher thats very simplistic, and reminds me of the good old fasion games, stuff for the N64 or something.
Old 01-03-2010   #127
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Quote:
Castle crashers is awsome... gets a bit repetative after you start unlocking some characters... I like to go around and collect the pets. ^_^.
I have them all, and have 2 high level 30 characters. What other games do you have, and I added you, but haven't checked my live today to see if you've accepted. Also what other games do you have, currently my only online games are: Skate, CoD: MW, CoD: MW2, Rock Band 2, and GTA4. I think that's all I have but I'll have to check.
Old 01-03-2010   #128
Brisa
The Missing Linx

yah I dont have any of those. I currently have Sacred 2: Fallen angel, Halo 3, Halo wars, Dragon age, assasins creed, Midnight club, tales of vespiria, Project gotham racing 4, and a few others...
Old 01-04-2010   #129
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Quote:
yah I dont have any of those. I currently have Sacred 2: Fallen angel, Halo 3, Halo wars, Dragon age, assasins creed, Midnight club, tales of vespiria, Project gotham racing 4, and a few others...
How is Vespiria, I'm a huge fan-boy of the tales series. Also as far as RPG's go for the 360 pick up both The Last Remnant and Lost Odyssey, both are graphically stunning and have amazing stories.
Old 01-04-2010   #130
pitcairnpete
Howdy Doodere

pitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond reputepitcairnpete has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to pitcairnpete

Brisa, where did you get the app for the signature?

pitcairnpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #131
Orgoth
Mod In Training

PCP I should play with you sometime on CoD: MW2, but I suck at FPS
Old 01-06-2010   #132
David-
Double Plus Good

David- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond reputeDavid- has a reputation beyond repute

The sig is prob from mygamercard.net. I been playin loads of mw2 lately, wanna get l4d2 but actually it does get kinda old fast especially with the turbotards that you get online. Games just sooo expensive tho fs =/
David- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010   #133
Orgoth
Mod In Training

I know, there are so many new games out that I want to play, that by the time they are used for a cheap price, I've heard so much about them I just don't want to play them anymore.
Old 01-19-2010   #134
notlob
rock star

Location: Some galaxy, away from the idiots that inhabit Earth
notlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond reputenotlob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to notlob

yeah, Brisa and my gamercard sigs are from mygamercard.net. trying not to sound like an annoying advert, it's pretty awesome, you can choose how it's laid out... for example, look at mine? you can choose from alot of different templates... yeah.. anyway hah

check it out =]

Check out my music here:Bandcamp, Soundcloud
notlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010   #135
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by notlob View Post
yeah, Brisa and my gamercard sigs are from mygamercard.net. trying not to sound like an annoying advert, it's pretty awesome, you can choose how it's laid out... for example, look at mine? you can choose from alot of different templates... yeah.. anyway hah

check it out =]
lol, thats old new, ive had mine on forever, dam copy cats lol
Old 01-20-2010   #136
Brisa
The Missing Linx

Yep Mygamercard. Came across it when looking for friends to add on my 360. Also I go to Mygamerpics.com Good community. But don't stay on it long. You guys mind if I add your gamer tags?

Quote:
How is Vespiria, I'm a huge fan-boy of the tales series. Also as far as RPG's go for the 360 pick up both The Last Remnant and Lost Odyssey, both are graphically stunning and have amazing stories.
Amazing. I love how well it was put togeather. Then Again this is the first "tale of" game I have ever played. So I can't really tell you much with comparison. The battle senarios and character stories are well put togeather. It's cheap here at EBgames for $29.99. you should check gamestop.
Old 01-23-2010   #137
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Quote:
Yep Mygamercard. Came across it when looking for friends to add on my 360. Also I go to Mygamerpics.com Good community. But don't stay on it long. You guys mind if I add your gamer tags?

Amazing. I love how well it was put togeather. Then Again this is the first "tale of" game I have ever played. So I can't really tell you much with comparison. The battle senarios and character stories are well put togeather. It's cheap here at EBgames for $29.99. you should check gamestop.
You said you got a Wii, right? Pick up Tales of Symphonia (an original GC game) and it's sequel Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.
Old 03-28-2010   #138
glubgluby
debater-gamer-rocker

glubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to allglubgluby is a name known to all

neco ace is my GT
Find me in MW2 and lets kill together
any takers?
Old 03-29-2010   #139
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

GAY

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010   #140
Psychosis
*Watch This Space*

Psychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond reputePsychosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, Very funny. Castle crashers is an awsome, sword slasher thats very simplistic, and reminds me of the good old fasion games, stuff for the N64 or something.
you are kidding right.....good old fashion games....with the N64?? dont get me wrong it was a good system...but is it really in the 'good old fashion' section yet?? I mean I remember early atari systems! lol

Psychosis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buy a ps3, ps3 sux, xbox is for fags, xbox live, xbox rulz