Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > AlmostSmartism > Front Page

Front Page The threads which appears on the front page. Add your comments or create your own front page threads.

Old 08-10-2006   #1
Bamcubz
WIFE - MOM - ME

Bamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond reputeBamcubz has a reputation beyond repute
US TARGET AGAIN....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14278216/

Tom & I were planning to visit his mother in November.
We wanted to fly the kids ahead of us, I dont think so after this.
I may never fly again to tell you the truth.

At the beach, life passes differently. Time does not pass by the hours but by the moments and moods.
Bamcubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #2
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US TARGET AGAIN....

pfft!! if everything you read in the papers or see on the news is true, then well according to them, american or british governments are thwarting terroist plots every second of every bloody day....cept sunday it seems...

in the last 6 months alone, the police and anti terroist people have managed to stop like a dozen or more attempts....but when its brought to light, probably 1 out of all of that were proper attempts and the rest were 'near' attempts....but the media blows it outa proportion..

shit, airports are always having delays caused, and the media always surrounds it with mostly bullshit...granted the odd 1 or 2 here and there are true but hell...think how many planes fly out of the major airports every day, you have like a very very VERY low chance of being on one which could have a problem....your more likely to get hit by lightning then get caught in an attack...

jesus, it seems the media has scare-mongered another person into not flying....congrats to them..
Old 08-10-2006   #3
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

I'm stuck in Scotland.
Old 08-10-2006   #4
ablethevoice
Vintage Human

ablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ablethevoice Send a message via Yahoo to ablethevoice

For God's sake. Terrorists ought to just give up the attempts to perform their terminal stupidity on airplanes altogether. Ever since the 9/11 events, when even regular honest citizens have to submit to searches of just about everything but their belly buttons, terrorists really don't have an ice cubes's chance in purgatory of getting away with anything any more.

I'm not saying that another building or bridge or landmark or something big and important couldn't still be targeted by a terrorist group but airplanes and airports should just as well be scratched off their list already.

**I just finished reading a sci-fi story in which-as a "B" story line- 2 different terrorist groups, one human and one alien, each with the same intentions and targets, discovered each other's plans and decided to work together. They ended up turning on each other and destroying themselves and not their intended target. Maybe we ought to use all this secret western world intelligence/spy/info gathering ability to steer all these guys into each other's path and let them destroy each other. **

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." —Albert Einstein

“It's fortunate for governments that people don't think." - Adolph Hitler

Sturkis akidit ("shit happens") - Latin

Bent Ears Audio Laboratories - Better Music Through Chemistry

MUSIC IS LIKE CANDY. IT'S ONLY GOOD WHEN YOU GET RID OF ALL THE RAPPERS.
))#####D~~~~ (_l_)
ablethevoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #5
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

i think its all one big lie
Old 08-10-2006   #6
Pharm
Deutschland

Pharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to allPharm is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Pharm Send a message via Yahoo to Pharm

Quote:
Originally Said by Blood Red
i think its all one big lie
wake up and get out of your fantasy world!!

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

ACLU:America's Communist Lobbying Union!
CNN:Communist News Network!
Kick The U.N. Out of America, Send them to France!
Pharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #7
Blackass
groingrabbingly good!

Blackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond reputeBlackass has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Blackass

Quote:
Originally Said by Bamcubz
I may never fly again to tell you the truth.
That's silly. There's always a chance something bad will happen whenever you do anything. There's probably a better chance of you dying in a car crash than of you dying of terrorists blowing up/crashing your plane.
Blackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #8
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

no because they are trying to use magicians tricks on us, well i say that because magicians use it the most. but its used in every day life by everyone

distract the eyes so the mind wont notice....
misdirection....

+ you should see what stocks rose because of this
Old 08-10-2006   #9
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
no because they are trying to use magicians tricks on us, well i say that because magicians use it the most. but its used in every day life by everyone

distract the eyes so the mind wont notice....
misdirection....

+ you should see what stocks rose because of this
Put it in the conspiracy theory thread then rather than make such a generalised obtuse statement as you have done here.

Or make a new thread of your own and submit your evidence for the perusal of the forum members. The burden of proof lies within your hands, friend.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #10
Rock ur socks
and i'll rock them hard too !

Rock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divine
Send a message via AIM to Rock ur socks Send a message via Yahoo to Rock ur socks

cnn
Quote:
A senior congressional source said it is believed the plotters planned to mix a British sports drink with a gel-like substance to make an explosive that they would possibly trigger with an MP3 player or cell phone.
warning: while running on a treadmill, do not spill your sports drink on your ipod.

this psa is brought to you by fiji water. expensive but won't blow you the eff up.
Rock ur socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #11
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos
Put it in the conspiracy theory thread then rather than make such a generalised obtuse statement as you have done here.

Or make a new thread of your own and submit your evidence for the perusal of the forum members. The burden of proof lies within your hands, friend.

shut up stupid, why dont you make the thread for me ?

im too tired
Old 08-10-2006   #12
tynie
You're Klaus Nomi, I'm Etta James

tynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond reputetynie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tynie Send a message via MSN to tynie Send a message via Yahoo to tynie

watch it john

this threat is silly

ooogabooga bin ladens penis RAAAARRRR

go back to sleep america
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.-Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
tynie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #13
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
shut up stupid, why dont you make the thread for me ?

im too tired
You mean you couldn't think any of anything better to say than "Shut up stupid"?

And you're too tired to make a thread? It's not like it's a physically daunting task.

Or are you too tired to look for the evidence to support your ludicrous conjecture that the government is resorting to "magician's tricks" to confuse us?

I'm sorry; but it irritates me to no end to see people make these statements without any basis for them.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #14
Rock ur socks

Rock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divineRock ur socks is divine
Send a message via AIM to Rock ur socks Send a message via Yahoo to Rock ur socks

so I was thinking if these terrorist had plotted to bring explosive via their anus, would airport security check include an rectal exam?

"please take off your shoes and removed items from your pockets, place them in the bin, and drop your pants. thank you"
Old 08-10-2006   #15
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

who in the fuck really gives a shit?

im tired of hearing all this about this. when's it ever going to end? doesn't this crap get old with these people?

ya know, here's an idea.
How about, NO ONE GOES ANYWHERE! no one flies a plane. no one drives their car clear across the country. You are where you are and you will stay there until you die. haha

People act like they are more scared of getting hijacked anywhere by a terrorist, when in fact they have the same stupid chance of tripping and breaking their neck walking out the front door of their house. It either happens or fucking doesn't.
One thing is for sure, dieing is scary to think about. Yet impossible to get away from. Loosen up.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #16
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

hahah matt, rep
Old 08-11-2006   #17
Weasel
Ich lasse deine Nächte zum Tag werden!

Weasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond reputeWeasel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Weasel Send a message via MSN to Weasel Send a message via Yahoo to Weasel

Sorry guys, but i can´t let weasel go after this...he will just has to stay here in Germany with me
-hamana

Almost Smart Admin
Email Me or PM Me

Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006   #18
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

bringing white playdoh and wires is funner
Old 08-11-2006   #19
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

Just learned that it was my flight back home that they were going to blow up
Old 08-11-2006   #20
Rock ur socks

orange you glad that side of the world had the intelligence to stop the bad guys!