Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Debate & Politics

Debate & Politics Fight! Fight! Fight! Keep your arguments clean, and be constructive about getting your point across.

Old 07-09-2006   #61
Mr Stabby
Turned out to be crazy weird

Mr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond reputeMr Stabby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: He he... The Brits Don't Respect Us Americans Any More

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo
do you even know what you're saying Dean? ...

ya know, as far as elections go...you can't trust them. someone is just going to cheat, because they did it some odd years ago.

What America needs is a leader. a King. Hell, I want someone who is down to say, We're taking over land because we need to expand! It's time to conquer! People want to hate us...We'll give them a real reason to hate us.
well as far as american elections are concerned someone is gonna cheat yea...well thats just unfortunate, but my point still stands about elections and all these people so called "whining cos they hate" will be the ones changing the course of things to come....but that is unless your boy bush manages to change a few things here an there and cheat a lil and get himself another term in office....which I understant he can't do because of the constitution...right?

and matt you poor fool, when will you learn that by conquering, like you suggests will get you know where...push people too far and they will eventually push back and win..

you want a leader who will not conquer, especially on a whim. You want one that firstly gives a shit about the american people and deals with them firstly rather than the rest of the world...I believe you've had a few like that in the past maybe?
Old 07-09-2006   #62
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: He he... The Brits Don't Respect Us Americans Any More

Quote:
Originally Said by Mr Stabby
you want a leader who will not conquer, especially on a whim. You want one that firstly gives a shit about the american people and deals with them firstly rather than the rest of the world...I believe you've had a few like that in the past maybe?
hehe. nah it's really i want someone like Adolf. ya know? i was mad when we were attacked and Bush didn't do anything about it. I want someone who's goign to fight the person taht attacked us. Not continue on with a stupid story to some stupid kids.
finally he attacks, but the wrong people. ya know, America may be nothing but stupid people, and that was proven when bush made presidency. But see im not one of those stupid Americans. I can't be brainwashed and i think for myself.

ya know maybe politics are a lot harder than it looks. but all i know is, that we made an enemy when they attacked us.. seems bush didnt' know who to attack back.

i feel now that elections are a joke. there's no point. maybe i should try living somewhere else. in a way i am like Tyney has said, but at the same time you cant disrespect America. it's too great here. cuz everyday you take advantage of your rights, but it's okay. there' s always something later to remind you just how lucky you truely are [for living here.] course there's always other aspects of another's rules. for one i know in China, if you're in jail you don't talk, you don't walk out of line, all that. ya know shit like that could be used here, but i guess that's another toic.

ah well. i can always dream.
my final words here, bush isn't a president and has never been. ever. i hope he reads that.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote