Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Gamers Hangout

Gamers Hangout Forum for game addicts. PC or console.

Old 04-26-2006   #41
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most Memorable/ Hardest Boss Fight

I beat Shin-Ryu that way...with only Tidus.

He "Erase"d Wakka and Rikku (this is that underwater arena battle).

1 one 1.

I used Cheer until his attacks were doing only 2500-3000 damage.

In Haste, I would attack, take his counter, attack, take his counter, then doublecast Drain to fully heal (it drained for 5000 a hit). He counters the Drain, then the cycle repeated itself...I didn't have 1 Mp Cost, so I used several Elixirs.

I beat him that way on a technicality.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006   #42
TelexII
KomoriKage

TelexII has made a few great posts
Send a message via AIM to TelexII Send a message via MSN to TelexII Send a message via Yahoo to TelexII

Omega Weapon in FFVIII. Not easy when you do not have the invincable ability. As far as I can remember he is the only one I haven't beatin in any game.

As for the most annoying... well.. of the top of my head is the red toad with his evil jelly blob of death in Zelda: Majora's Mask. Easy boss but very annoying.

~*~
"Epic fail!" "NO, No Epic!"

TelexII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006   #43
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

Mystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Mystic Thunder

...hardest boss ever. i fought him yesterday. he's in Digital Devil saga 1. after you finish the game you unlock 2 secret bosses that you can fight. one of them as a joke but the other is a fucking beast.

he comes in with 3 demi\ons with him and if you kill the demons he will just bring them back.

his physical attack killed one of my charecters at level 99.

i still cant beat him.
Mystic Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #44
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

Use the gravy spoon on him.

The weapon can only be obtained....aw...heck who's gonna believe that?

Gravy spoon.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Old 05-07-2006   #45
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

Mystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of light

he is tought but i managed to beat him. i got lucky with my suicide atempt. i was like screw it. i'll just use my strongets attack. i only have 100 hp left so if this fails then i am dead." lucky me
Mystic Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006   #46
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

That is lucky. Every time I follow that strategy, the boss uses the cancel-your-best-move attack...

Old 05-23-2006   #47
Cloud
Cool Canadian

Cloud has a spectacular aura aboutCloud has a spectacular aura aboutCloud has a spectacular aura about

The Weapons in FF7 are hard to beat, but the bosses in FF9 were easy to beat, i beat the game with my highest level char at level 53
Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006   #48
Thoughtcrime
I grew up to be black.

Thoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond reputeThoughtcrime has a reputation beyond repute

The easiest boss was Jack of Blades in Fable. Hardest...not so sure.
Old 05-24-2006   #49
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Ozma in FF9 was not easy!

Old 06-06-2006   #50
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

if anyone says Ozma was easy in a fair fight ( No gameshark) i will bitch slap them all the way to pluto.
Old 06-20-2006   #51
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Seriously...did you know that Ozma's At bar is always full, so She can (and often does) attack anytime that she feels like it?

Old 06-21-2006   #52
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

yeah. plus i hate the stupid midgit move. GRRARGH
Old 06-22-2006   #53
Demonica
Hormonal for life!

Demonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond reputeDemonica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Demonica Send a message via Skype™ to Demonica

I didn't want to deal with Ozma. I just didn't have the patience... or ambition.

Well, She is!
Demonica is offline   Reply With Quote