Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > Media Room > Gamers Hangout

Gamers Hangout Forum for game addicts. PC or console.

Old 06-15-2006   #1
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

Mystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Mystic Thunder
Digital Devil Saga 2

SADDEST GAME EVAR!!!!!!!!!

i swear i wanted to cry everytime something bad happened.
Old 06-15-2006   #2
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle
Re: Digital Devil Saga 2

and your a man? ahahahahahahaha
Old 06-15-2006   #3
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

Mystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Thunder is a glorious beacon of light

at least i am man enough to admit it.
Old 06-15-2006   #4
kyle
Lawl ^^

kyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond reputekyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kyle Send a message via MSN to kyle Send a message via Yahoo to kyle Send a message via Skype™ to kyle

to being a cry baby sissy, way to go!
Old 06-15-2006   #5
Blood Red
Bleed to the red

Blood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond reputeBlood Red has a reputation beyond repute

kyle we love you, keep up the good work, you just might make empolyee of the month

who knows you might even get a raise
Old 06-15-2006   #6
kyle
Lawl ^^

damn skippy
Old 06-15-2006   #7
Dammmmn

1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute1337 has a reputation beyond repute

lol @ crying about sad games.
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006   #8
KootieBug
Pump-a-Licous

KootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to allKootieBug is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to KootieBug

I have not heard of it, and I am not knocking you for crying but it would take a seriously horrible act of violence in a video game to make me shed a tear. Like a little girl watches her mother get killed then is drug out to a tree and tied up and they throw apples at her tell she is all bloody and bruised and then a dog comes and eats her foot off but he chokes on a bone falls over and dies...... yeah and then probably I still wouldnt cry.
Old 06-17-2006   #9
Mystic Thunder
Old & Wise Member

Quote:
Originally Said by KootieBug
I have not heard of it, and I am not knocking you for crying but it would take a seriously horrible act of violence in a video game to make me shed a tear. Like a little girl watches her mother get killed then is drug out to a tree and tied up and they throw apples at her tell she is all bloody and bruised and then a dog comes and eats her foot off but he chokes on a bone falls over and dies...... yeah and then probably I still wouldnt cry.
of that happened i would probably Die of laughter.

Just reading it is making me laugh.
Old 06-20-2006   #10
Sir Auric
ZOMGBBQCHEESESNACKS!

Sir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond reputeSir Auric has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just winging it here, but I think that this crying of which our friend MysticThunder is speaking of is false...okay, then.
With your hands, hold the rain.

I want everyone to remember how precious life is...I didn't think too much about the future until I created it for myself...now I'm a bit more mature and have a beautiful daughter. Don't cheat yourself of a full life, surrounded by the people, things, and memories that you cherish.
Sir Auric is offline   Reply With Quote