Almost Smart  

Go Back   Almost Smart > The Lounge > Guys & Gals

Guys & Gals Girls + Guys, Relationships, Dating, Sex, Babe threads, etc...

Old 05-11-2007   #441
TEOdor
Look Into Me

TEOdor is doing greatTEOdor is doing great
Send a message via Skype™ to TEOdor
Re: Who is the Prettiest GIRL Ever?

This thing looks like a man to me ...

TEOdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #442
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Mmmm, admire and adore alluring asinine ass!

Cas, she got a butt like you maybe? Yes?

Foregoing and ignoring how trite I may sound, I like big butts and I cannot lie. Well, I can. I like little ones too, just don't be too bony that I might accidentally slice open my wrists from the coccyx. Heh, coccyx.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov

Last edited by JaSunTzu; 05-12-2007 at 02:31 AM.
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #443
casandra
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way..

casandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to casandra

my ass is not that huge, and lots of guys like ass...who wants to bang bones anyway
casandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #444
Kenji
HD Gamer

Kenji will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Kenji Send a message via Skype™ to Kenji

Quote:
She looks freaky to me. Not to say she ain't pretty, just not in the top 20 percent. Would I bang her? probably. but she wouldn't be first. or second. or third.....or one thousandth.... or one millionth....okay, she is probably in the top billion, or top 33 percent. not top 20 percent though.
you fail :\
ok, I wanna know who's your favorite women out in the media. I just wanna see your taste :P
Listening to:
Leaves' Eyes - Michiru Yamane
Reading:
The Husband, by Dean Kootz
Watching:
Grey's Anatomy - House M.D.
Kenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #445
Funk*Sonic*7
Im super cereal!

Location: Randomly by chance out of nowhere, b/c that's more plausible
Funk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond reputeFunk*Sonic*7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by casandra View Post
hips and ass indeed, hahahahah iiiiick, i like thick, but this is toooooooooooo much
You can't be serious....This looks like a guy!
"God is the shaper of your heart. God does not display his work in abstract terms. He prefers the concrete, and this means that at the end of your life one of three things will happen to your heart: it will grow hard, it will be broken, or it will be tender. Nobody escapes." - Ravi Zacharias
Funk*Sonic*7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #446
casandra

casandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond reputecasandra has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, i wasn't serious...the whole sarcastic toning is hard to do over the internet. hahah
Old 05-11-2007   #447
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo

looks like a black girl to me. lets see if she has an adams apple...

yall are just racist. lol

here's to me and twin cheeks :D

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007   #448
casandra

adams apple? ...women have adam's apples, they just aren't as prominent as men. and im not racist i just dont like asses that big.
Old 05-12-2007   #449
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute

i wasnt talking to you. talking to the others saying she was a man. lo

nah i thought women didnt. that only males had it

Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-12-2007   #450
TEOdor
Look Into Me

TEOdor is doing greatTEOdor is doing great
Send a message via Skype™ to TEOdor

never mind about the "top" model (I'm not a racict, not at all). Everybody has a different taste, I said "This thing looks like a man to > ME <"

Thats > MY < taste http://gfx.download-by.net/screen/16...creensaver.jpg

TEOdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007   #451
casandra

this is a nice asssssssss
Old 05-13-2007   #452
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

tila is aight.

im gonna hve to show you a good ass..

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-13-2007   #453
PaperBag

PaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond reputePaperBag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Said by EmperorChaos View Post
Cassie's got a tattoo of a mantis that's pretty cool.
Quote:
You're not too hard on the eyes yourself Cassie.
Quote:
Cas, she got a butt like you maybe? Yes?
PaperBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007   #454
casandra

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
tila is aight.

im gonna hve to show you a good ass..
thats not tila tequila, and you dont like her ass!?

and GRRRRRRR
Old 05-13-2007   #455
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

dont tell me that's not tila...it has to be.

and keep tryin lol

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

Old 05-13-2007   #456
casandra

keep trying for what?

Last edited by casandra; 05-13-2007 at 07:51 PM.
Old 05-13-2007   #457
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos

Quote:
Originally Said by 1337 View Post

Oh shut the fuck up. I know her personally so I can say what I want.
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007   #458
Wounded Satellite
Shooting Star

Wounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divine

casandra, that evangeline lilly girl you first had posted was hot, maybe it was the heels or maybe it was because she kinda looked like avril

or it was just her really long legs
Wounded Satellite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007   #459
casandra

yeah i know the link messed up, shes from lost and she is soooo pretty.

Old 05-13-2007   #460
Wounded Satellite
Shooting Star

Wounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divineWounded Satellite is divine

yes i like that second picture better then the first one
Wounded Satellite is offline   Reply With Quote